When your in class and you start doodling Mika related things all over your notebook:naughty:

toy_girl_mika96, I love the 1st pic! :naughty:

I want to do that, but I have to try and pay attention or else! :ahh:

I did write Mika's "We are Golden" lyrics in my creative writing journal, and sketchbook. Plus Mika or Mika inspired drawings in my sketchbook to sometimes.

YKYAMF when you are able to make posts like this: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2750006&postcount=2887 spending time doing the drawing and thinking of what to put underneath.

nous sommes d'or :lmfao:!

That's we are golden in French right?

I wonder what it is in german? :naughty: (My family is *trying* to learn german in our spare time)

Edited by Buzzbuzz

YKYAMF when you are able to make posts like this: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2750006&postcount=2887 spending time doing the drawing and thinking of what to put underneath.

I wonder what it is in german? :naughty: (My family is *trying* to learn german in our spare time)

OMG that is awesome! :roftl::thumb_yello:

It's Wir sind golden (or aus Gold) :biggrin2:

toy_girl_mika96, I love the 1st pic! :naughty:

I want to do that, but I have to try and pay attention or else! :ahh:

I did write Mika's "We are Golden" lyrics in my creative writing journal, and sketchbook. Plus Mika or Mika inspired drawings in my sketchbook to sometimes.

Yes, :naughty:

I think Miklin sounds cool!:biggrin2:

YKYAMFW you giggled after the teacher said: "Imagine your father owns a chicken factory..." and the your teacher looks at you really weird...

:lmfao::lmfao:

YKYAMFW you calculated the exact age difference between you and him :lmfao:

That's basically like a reflex for me with anyone. :aah:

YKYAMFW you talk on the phone with a german friend who's here for a year (the gap year after high-school) and you talk to her in english and you're imagining that you're talking to Mika. :mf_rosetinted: because she's the only one around here with who I speak english...the bad thing is that she started talking romanian and it's not so funny anymore...:aah:

YKYAMFW you remember you used to enjoy playing "Chicken invaders" as a kid. :fisch:

Edited by B!anka

lol, I've done that. :blush-anim-cl:

YKYAMFW you accidentally use his name when talking about other singers/bands. eg. Friend- 'I've been listening to a bit of Rob Thomas recently? Do you like him?' You- 'Yeah, I like Mika. I mean... Mika.' *takes deep breath. 'I mean Rob Thomas.' :teehee: