:aah: I've finished the designs' date=' so now I just need to wait for the fabric paints I've ordered to be delivered, and then I can finish them off. I may post some pics on a thread when I'm done, not sure yet :biggrin2:[/quote']

thats cool, you should post them i would love to see how it looks and im sure other people would too! :mf_lustslow:

Let's not mention that it'll be the fifth gig...for the other four I had to travel abroad. :roftl: So why should they just come down to the gig. :sneaky2: I'm just gonna put up a sign: "If you can't answer 5 essential questions about Mika, you access at the gig is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN!"

now what could those questions be? :aah:

exactly! :aah: i agree, one of the questions should be how much dogs does he have? :teehee: im sure no one will get it :naughty:

I don't! :aah: I just know its big, i can guess :naughty: What is it? :aah:

I remember from that PDP doc or something that it was 43 and a half. :dunno: but I honestly think it's more than that.

They don't know that I know that... Best keep it that way! :naughty:

I was trying to show off as a fan and I told them I know everything about him :shun: and they asked me what's the thing I know and they sure don't and I told them I know his shoe number. :blink::naughty:

wasn't such a good idea. :roftl:

LoveLoveMika's shoes look wicked!!!! :naughty:

My brother thinks I'm crazy. He doesn't think that I'll still be obsessed with Mika in November. We have a bet! I think I will!!!!! He'll be owing me a fiver, me thinks! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

same :mf_rosetinted:

few! its good to know im not the only one! :aah:

It is indeed :thumb_yello: Do you have a Twitter account? If you do' date=' would you mind PMing me your name? I'll follow you :thumb_yello:[/quote']

i dont have one :blush-anim-cl:, my sisters told me to get one but im not sure ill use it much, sorry but if i do get one ill tell you! :thumb_yello:

You could start with his birthday. People think I'm sad because I know when his birthday is. :blink:

I don't think it's THAT sad...

You know, I still don't know it. I know it's in August but I always forget the day. I know the year though. That's better than my sis, I know the month day but not the year. XD (She was born the day before the last day of the year, so I get it confused). I forget b-day days very easily, and even months.

People think I'm sad because I know his shoe number. :lmfao:

:blink:

YKYAMFW you see someone wearing close-cut white pants/other mika-like color: teal, purple, and almost tell them that their pants remind you of mika and you're happy for the rest of the day... :)

:lmfao:

I confess: I do that. :teehee:

I saw a guy with a plaid jacket like Mika's at the mall, and curly brown hair with skinny jeans.... :wub2: he looks so much like Mika..

YKYAMFW you see someone wearing close-cut white pants/other mika-like color: teal, purple, and almost tell them that their pants remind you of mika and you're happy for the rest of the day... :)

YKYAAMFW you want some white/mika coloured skinny jeans. :naughty:

I was so close to buying some the other day, but I refrained.