The Vegetarian Thread!

MIKA_OBESSED

I don't know why....it's just some weird "diet" I made up for myself. It was a really random decision :naughty: But I've stuck to it.

haha nice

i actually dont eat it as much as it seems, i actually dont eat much now that i think about it... and now that were talking about food, im hungry!!! hahaha

but ribs, and steak, and tri-tip and all that. :drool: i cant give up, even tho i dont have it often.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha nice

i actually dont eat it as much as it seems, i actually dont eat much now that i think about it... and now that were talking about food, im hungry!!! hahaha

but ribs, and steak, and tri-tip and all that. :drool: i cant give up, even tho i dont have it often.

Yeah...I wouldn't mention meat so much in this thread...

how can u guys not want meat every now and then?!? i love it! specially bacon and ham :blush-anim-cl: how do u do it?

Not so difficult. Just see a video about how they treat animals in the meat industry and hear about the stuff they put into regular meat and your appetite disapears on it's own.

Another veggie here :wink2:. I have been a veggie for 18 years now and very happy with it!

And you can get used to living without meat. It takes some time but you can. There are so many subsitutes these days.

But if you really want to eat meat you could consider eating biological meat. It is much healthier and the animals have had better lifes!

Not so difficult. Just see a video about how they treat animals in the meat industry and hear about the stuff they put into regular meat and your appetite disapears on it's own.

Another veggie here :wink2:. I have been a veggie for 18 years now and very happy with it!

And you can get used to living without meat. It takes some time but you can. There are so many subsitutes these days.

im scared now :mf_rosetinted:

o ya my sister had me try her fake meat llol

Do you have any suggestions on what to eat? I'm quite malnourished because I never know what to eat! :naughty:

im scared now :mf_rosetinted:

o ya my sister had me try her fake meat llol

You should be :bleh:. Did you like the fake meat? You have to try some stuff and figure out what you like. Don't think it'll taste like meat 'cause it won't. :wink2:

Do you have any suggestions on what to eat? I'm quite malnourished because I never know what to eat! :naughty:

I don't know what you can buy for veggie stuff in your country but you sure have Tofu. I don't like to cook for hours so I always take the pre-prepared, herbed ones. They are quite tasty. And here in Holland we have lots of veggie burgers. One more tastfull then the other :bleh:. So I eat a lot of tofu and veggie burgers. And I take iron supplements every day, just to be sure.

I don't know what you can buy for veggie stuff in your country but you sure have Tofu. I don't like to cook for hours so I always take the pre-prepared, herbed ones. They are quite tasty. And here in Holland we have lots of veggie burgers. One more tastfull then the other :bleh:. So I eat a lot of tofu and veggie burgers. And I take iron supplements every day, just to be sure.

Ok, thanks :wink2: I've never had tofu before :naughty:

I usually just throw some veggie nuggets into the microwave...they're delicious!!:wub2:

I'm supposed to take my iron pill everyday but I never do :fisch:

Ok, thanks :wink2: I've never had tofu before :naughty:

I usually just throw some veggie nuggets into the microwave...they're delicious!!:wub2:

I'm supposed to take my iron pill everyday but I never do :fisch:

Maybe you can start by taking it every other day :bleh:. I got a tip from a nutricionist: never take iron pills with milk or yogurth/cheese/soyamilk products. Wait an hour before or after taking your iron pill with those products. They make it more difficult for your body to (how do I say this in English) absorb the iron into your body.

Maybe you can start by taking it every other day :bleh:. I got a tip from a nutricionist: never take iron pills with milk or yogurth/cheese/soyamilk products. Wait an hour before or after taking your iron pill with those products. They make it more difficult for your body to, how do I say this in English, absorb the iron into your body.

Or really? Wow, thanks for the tip :thumb_yello:

how can u guys not want meat every now and then?!? i love it! specially bacon and ham :blush-anim-cl: how do u do it?

Honestly?

Well, for one I never liked ham. :naughty:

But for another, any time I wanted to eat meat, I'd ask myself "is my desire to taste meat worth the painful death of an animal that's necessary for me to eat it? Am I willing to say that an animal's life is worth less than my food craving?"

And so far the answer has always been "no." :bleh:

But after I had gone a while without eating meat I didn't want any anyway. It's all rather disgusting to me now--stringy and tendony and full of fat clumps and blood clots.

I had always been disgusted with how raw meat looked, anyway--now I don't have to eat it!

I mean, a chopped up piece of meat looks pretty much like a chunk of an amputated arm or leg or something, doesn't it? And it doesn't get better if you cook it--now it's just a cooked chunk of amputated flesh. :naughty:

--Jack

Honestly?

But for another, any time I wanted to eat meat, I'd ask myself "is my desire to taste meat worth the painful death of an animal that's necessary for me to eat it? Am I willing to say that an animal's life is worth less than my food craving?"

But after I had gone a while without eating meat I didn't want any anyway. It's all rather disgusting to me now--stringy and tendony and full of fat clumps and blood clots.

I had always been disgusted with how raw meat looked, anyway--now I don't have to eat it!

I mean, a chopped up piece of meat looks pretty much like a chunk of an amputated arm or leg or something, doesn't it? And it doesn't get better if you cook it--now it's just a cooked chunk of amputated flesh. :naughty:

--Jack

so true! :mf_rosetinted:

but why make another thread? we already had one

You should be :bleh:. Did you like the fake meat? You have to try some stuff and figure out what you like. Don't think it'll taste like meat 'cause it won't. :wink2:

kinda, it was suprising, and did taste real i was like "woah!" lol

Honestly?

--Jack

ewww i donnt like how it looks :puke: thats good enough to make anyone become a vegetarian :roftl:

I'm also a Veggie:wink2: I didn't eat meat since three years now, and I don't miss it at all! I don't want to eat animals, that's why I stopped eating meat. I'm very happy with that, I never feel like I want meat. There is so many good replacement stuff, it makes you forget that meat even exists:thumb_yello:

Yeah I don't miss meat anymore either.And your right there are alot of good replacments for meat! :thumb_yello:

I like the Morning Star ones :wink2:

The Morningstar bacon is the BEST.

I love it lol. :biggrin2:

Oh I haven't tried that yet. I never really liked bacon even when I did eat meat. :naughty:

Their "sausage" patties are pretty good

awww...yay:naughty: Finally people that I can relate with:thumb_yello: Whoopa whoop-whoop whoopa for the vegitarians baby:punk: