RuRu and the Magical Chocolate Lollipop

HollyD

12 MINUTES! :shocked:

Alex where the hell are you? You were on this morning and then you disappeared HOW COULD you leave me all alone to face this..... I am about to have a heartattack! The anticipation is KILLING me..... you do realize there are MANY others sitting with their fingers on READY as we speak!!!! I guess it is all down to whose computer is faster!!! OMR....

Now I see even more WHY we all LOVE general admission so MUCH!!!! Maybe it is hell having to wait 15 effin' hours.... but, getting the tickets is a snap!

why are you so nervous and freaking out???:blink:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NOW WE CAN BRRREEEEATHE!!!!

:beer::groovy::lmao:

I have calmed down tremendously to what state I was in.... but, I am not all the way down YET!!!!! Alex I just checked again... and it is STILL on CC why did the heavens NOT smile down upon me? :boxed:

that's cool!!

Good thing you don't have to travel to another state!!:punk:

Nope no other states just up and down Florida like a mad woman!!!! *wonders WHY on earth he chose the order* :rolls_eyes:

It would have been SO much easuer if it had been.....

MIAMI... PALM BEACH and then MELBOURNE, but.... whatever! :naughty:

"POPERA"

that's kind of the genre rufus is.

that's sooo freaking nuts!! it offers me seats 105 and 106 in CC!!!

I guess I am SO freakin' pissed because ALL I wanted and prayed for was to be in the first 3 rows! And had I NOT been such a mess thins morning... and just wanted.... we could have *made my {dream} come true* :mf_rosetinted:

so, did you get good seats?

Well .... we DID -- BUT the BAD thing is N O W after I already BOUGHT the tickets for $170.00 NOW ticketmaster is offering row CC .... YEA I know that is o n l y 2 rows better then what I got.... but STILL I wanted to be somewhere on the first three rows..... I guess I just have to be satisfied and thankful.....

As Alex says.... it's not like being CLOSE CLOSE really matters cause RuRu is not going to be dancing around stage shaking his arse like Mika and slapping hands and crap..... so.... it is what it is! At least we are dead center :blink:

Oh hell no! Well..... I finally got the long awaited e-mail from my gay Alex and guess what tickets little miss sunshine got?

Yep.... CC --- I was like I ****ing KNEW it! :mf_rosetinted:

I told him since he is sitting 2 rows in front of me I was going to throw spitballs and put gum in his hair :cool:

Alex it is 4:00 IN THE AFTERNOON and they are STILL offering CC....

W H Y W H Y W H Y W H Y W H Y W H Y W H Y W H Y W H Y W H Y W H Y

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was READY the moment it happened.... I did it.... and now look what happened! I don't know WHY we are meant to be on EE .... but, as much as I wished to be closer -- it MUST be for a specific purpose :mf_rosetinted: That is how I can deal with this.... perhaps there are going to be some HOTT gay guys in the seats next to us! :licks_lips:

So, I was talking to my gay Alex and the bitch asked me if I wanted to borrow his opera glasses.... I was like NO thanks... I will be able to see just fine... but, you may need to borrow something from me to get the GUM out of your hair :mf_rosetinted: Then he proceeded to tell me that he has had sticky stuff in his hair before :das:

OMR......

My parents took the kids to McDonald's today *cause it is 49 cent cheesburger day* and GUESS what they heard in McDonals'd {of ALL places}

RUFUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And NOT JUST A N Y RuRu song ---------------------------------

MY FAVE SONG of all time.... 'I don't know what it is' ..........................

OMR.... I MISS all the good stuff! I would have been JUMPING on the effing tables if I had been there -- so I guess it is for the best :naughty:

OMFR!!!

THAT IS SOOOOO NOT RUFUS!!! how can they still be offering those seats?! and stupid gay alex :sneaky2:

i'm not mad about our seats, but i just don't understand how they can be offering better seats now? it just doesn't make sense :blink::boxed:

you just need to breeaaathe in.....and out.....in.... and out. we have great seats, and we will have a magical time :smoke::flowers2::cowboy:<gay cowboy

OMFR!!!

THAT IS SOOOOO NOT RUFUS!!! how can they still be offering those seats?! and stupid gay alex :sneaky2:

i'm not mad about our seats, but i just don't understand how they can be offering better seats now? it just doesn't make sense :blink::boxed:

you just need to breeaaathe in.....and out.....in.... and out. we have great seats, and we will have a magical time :smoke::flowers2::cowboy:<gay cowboy

I know!!! After HOURS of my bitching an moaning on the RWMB... someone explained what MOST LIKELY happened......

YOU know how you search ticketmaster and they HOLD the tickets that you are offered for an amount of time... or you can choose to give up those and search again..... well... as this boardie was saying.... I was on THE MOMENT they were released and tickets BETTER SEATS were still being held....

HOW I wish I had waitied JUST 10 MINUTES :mf_rosetinted:

I know!!! After HOURS of my bitching an moaning on the RWMB... someone explained what MOST LIKELY happened......

YOU know how you search ticketmaster and they HOLD the tickets that you are offered for an amount of time... or you can choose to give up those and search again..... well... as this boardie was saying.... I was on THE MOMENT they were released and tickets BETTER SEATS were still being held....

HOW I wish I had waitied JUST 10 MINUTES :mf_rosetinted:

but how would you have known that the seats would get better in time?

so, i'm happy.

I was having a DEEP convo with one of the boardies today that is coming to the FLORIDA shows ALL the way from France.. and I was like WHAT seats did you get for the Palm Beach show???? And she was like.... I was REALLY lucky with tix... I got FRONT ROW :boxed: