RuRu and the Magical Chocolate Lollipop

HollyD

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it turns out that the last rufus show also has a pre-sale, and holly is going to get the tickets tomorrow!!!:punk:

I effin LOVE how you asked me if I am RETARDED!!!! OMR -- I about **** my pants... I was cracking up SO hard.... cause, I can picture you saying that!!!! OMR I am still laughing.... well, of course I asked.... we are in this together -- and I didn't just want to make a blatent decision without your concent...I mean God forbid... I screwed up somehow and didn't get as good a seats or something THAT US WHY I CALLED THE KRAVIS CENTER yesterday to ask what their opinion was..... I didn't want to take ANY chances as this is our LAST time getting tickets.... THE LAST SHOW and since we are on the SAME row for the King's Center AND the Fillmore.... I am thinking SURELY the heavens will smile down upon us at 10 AM today and allow us to be in at the very least the first three rows! As RuRu gets to know us over the course of three days... and bumps up his security *just to be safe* we move closer :naughty:

:das:

We have our ways around security RuRu......

I know {all the things you said in the message} I did a 'test run' yesterday.... just so this morning would go as smooth as glass...... and it was lightening speed! So, I am hopeful..... and I am going to do my BEST! I am literally sitting on ready even as we speak and it isn't even 8:00 yet :naughty:

I swear RUFUS IS GOING TO BE THE DEATH OF ME .........

I have been SO stressed out ever since I saw that message from my gay Alex about the tickets..... so, as I was driving home from work yesterday --

a TERRIBLE migrane hit me all of a sudden. The pain was SO intense and I felt like I was gonna :puking: ... by the time I got home.... I could not even hold my head up... moreless eat supper..... so, my mom told me to go lay down.

First I took some pills..... NOTHING KNOCKED IT out.... by 9:00 I still was in pain... my mommy was SO sweet.... she was like do you want me to get you a cold rag to put on your head? And she determined {from the area and the pain} that it was my blood pressure! Unknown to her -- it makes perfect sense, and I know EXACTLY why my blood pressure was SO HIGH!

LOOK WHAT RuRu has done to me :mf_rosetinted:

Oh.... and I have been breaking Rufus in -- just in case {what am I talking about of course I AM going to} call him RuRu to his face......

Everytime I leave a comment on his MySpace *which is everyday* I have started referring to him as RuRu :naughty: -now it won't come as such a shock-

..... I left a comment requesting something and then other people started saying.... may I second HollyD.... cause they want it too :naughty:

I know what the fans WANT :wink2:

Now give it to us :mf_rosetinted:

12 MINUTES! :shocked:

Alex where the hell are you? You were on this morning and then you disappeared HOW COULD you leave me all alone to face this..... I am about to have a heartattack! The anticipation is KILLING me..... you do realize there are MANY others sitting with their fingers on READY as we speak!!!! I guess it is all down to whose computer is faster!!! OMR....

Now I see even more WHY we all LOVE general admission so MUCH!!!! Maybe it is hell having to wait 15 effin' hours.... but, getting the tickets is a snap!