RuRu and the Magical Chocolate Lollipop

HollyD

bitchhhhhhhhh.

My thougts exactly... and I would have been a pissed bitch... BUT, she is super duper sweet and SO excited to meet us... so I will let this one slide.....

UNlike my gay Alex -- THIS IS WAR :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh hell no! Well..... I finally got the long awaited e-mail from my gay Alex and guess what tickets little miss sunshine got?

Yep.... CC --- I was like I ****ing KNEW it! :mf_rosetinted:

I told him since he is sitting 2 rows in front of me I was going to throw spitballs and put gum in his hair :cool:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

now way!!!

i swear if there are seats open, we're moving :mf_rosetinted:

I am SO frickin' PISSED! I cannot beleive it.... I am such a loser! All that I put myself through and I was READY singing the Spongebob song.... I'm READY I'm READY.... if squidwart had been here he would have slapped me with a fish and told me to shut the hell up... OH cartoons do not curse.. well, he would have told me to SHUT up anyways.... and NOW look..... patience is of virtue and I had NONE and look where it got me! :mf_rosetinted:

Sorry about that PM on the RWMB.... :naughty:

I just could not help myself.... it is STILL strange to see you there... :insane:

sure surrre. :naughty:

I am SO frickin' PISSED! I cannot beleive it.... I am such a loser! All that I put myself through and I was READY singing the Spongebob song.... I'm READY I'm READY.... if squidwart had been here he would have slapped me with a fish and told me to shut the hell up... OH cartoons do not curse.. well, he would have told me to SHUT up anyways.... and NOW look..... patience is of virtue and I had NONE and look where it got me! :mf_rosetinted:

:fish:

shut the hell up :roftl:

it had to be done lol.

it's ok. who knew that that would happen?

:fish:

shut the hell up :roftl:

it had to be done lol.

it's ok. who knew that that would happen?

......you made me bleed -- bitch :mf_rosetinted:

I know I know I know.... yet I want to buy more tickets... WHY did I NOT win the lottery last night? hhhmm... maybe because I am going to win on Saturday when the jackpot is EVEN higher :naughty:

We are So definately staying at the Hilton in Melbourne I was just checking AGAIN!!! :naughty:

Miami Beach is WAY more tricky...... you know driving to Palm Beach Saturday night and staying over there is always an option........ I am SURE I will be awake enough to drive ..... oh **** but, then we would have to check out by 11:00 and we would be homeless..... :blink:

CRAP :mf_rosetinted:

......you made me bleed -- bitch :mf_rosetinted:

I know I know I know.... yet I want to buy more tickets... WHY did I NOT win the lottery last night? hhhmm... maybe because I am going to win on Saturday when the jackpot is EVEN higher :naughty:

it's ok. you'll be fine. :naughty:

i hope you win too!!!

We are Do definately staying at the Hilton in Melbourne I was just checking AGAIN!!! :naughty:

Miami Beach is WAY more tricky...... you know driving to Palm Beach Saturday night and staying over there is always an option........ I am SURE I will be awake enough to drive ..... oh **** but, then we would have to check out by 11:00 and we would be homeless..... :blink:

CRAP :mf_rosetinted:

yay!

i'm confused about the second night too...hmmmm :blink:

WHAT AM I THINKING????

So if we stay the night in Miami we have to be out by 11:00 ANYWAYS and then drive all the way to Palm Beach AND STILL BE HOMELESS until the show starts.....

THE ONLY WAY TO HAVE A HOME until the show would be to book a night on Sunday.

WHAT AM I THINKING????

So if we stay the night in Miami we have to be out by 11:00 ANYWAYS and then drive all the way to Palm Beach AND STILL BE HOMELESS until the show starts.....

THE ONLY WAY TO HAVE A HOME until the show would be to book a night on Sunday.

THEREFORE.....

wouldn't it make MORE sense to drive to Palm Beach AFTER the Miami show..... and just stay the night there.... I mean YEAH we have to be out of the hotel by 11:00 AM *unless they will give us a late check out* maybe we can get it for at least a couple more hours.... I mean ****.... even if I had to pay extra for more hours it would be worth it..... then we can just get ready for the Palm Beach show..... and check out..... then FIND S O M E T H I N G to do with ourselves before our dinner date with the gay guys! I think that is a better plan.... besides WHO wants to stay in Miami and then have to drive ALL the way to Palm Beach and not be able to freshen up cause you are homeless..... :blink:

THEREFORE.....

wouldn't it make MORE sense to drive to Palm Beach AFTER the Miami show..... and just stay the night there.... I mean YEAH we have to be out of the hotel by 11:00 AM *unless they will give us a late check out* maybe we can get it for at least a couple more hours.... I mean ****.... even if I had to pay extra for more hours it would be worth it..... then we can just get ready for the Palm Beach show..... and check out..... then FIND S O M E T H I N G to do with ourselves before our dinner date with the gay guys! I think that is a better plan.... besides WHO wants to stay in Miami and then have to drive ALL the way to Palm Beach and not be able to freshen up cause you are homeless..... :blink:

ya, that does make more sense.

this whole thing is confusing me :boxed:

ya, that does make more sense.

this whole thing is confusing me :boxed:

It WAS confusing the **** out of me.... BUT NOW, BUT NOW-----

it is clear..... get your crystal ball out -----

After the Miami show we tirelessly drive to Palm Beach......

check into our hotel {but, another catch here is you MUST check in by Midnight}

then get up early and get all READY and pack all our stuff..... GET LATE check out for as late as we can...... then just go to the show.... and from the show... home -- WHICH IS GOING TO BE HELL ON WHEELS FOR ME cause I have to take you all the way back to Ft. Lauderdale and THEN drive ALL the way home AND then get up at 5:00 AM for work :boxed:

GOD Rufus...... I said you would be the DEATH of me :mf_rosetinted:

It WAS confusing the **** out of me.... BUT NOW, BUT NOW-----

it is clear..... get your crystal ball out -----

After the Miami show we tirelessly drive to Palm Beach......

check into our hotel {but, another catch here is you MUST check in by Midnight}

then get up early and get all READY and pack all our stuff..... GET LATE check out for as late as we can...... then just go to the show.... and from the show... home -- WHICH IS GOING TO BE HELL ON WHEELS FOR ME cause I have to take you all the way back to Ft. Lauderdale and THEN drive ALL the way home AND then get up at 5:00 AM for work :boxed:

GOD Rufus...... I said you would be the DEATH of me :mf_rosetinted:

ooook, i see now.

:blush-anim-cl: can't you go into work late?

NOPE! Not at all............... :no:

aw that sucks.

by the way.... i'm quitting victoria's secret today!!! i decided that since i have another month until my dermotologist opens his office, i'm NOT going to be working my ass off, working 7 days a week. especially when most of those days are 7 hour ones. MY FEET ARE KILLING ME!

i'm going now, so wish me luck!!!

aw that sucks.

by the way.... i'm quitting victoria's secret today!!! i decided that since i have another month until my dermotologist opens his office, i'm NOT going to be working my ass off, working 7 days a week. especially when most of those days are 7 hour ones. MY FEET ARE KILLING ME!

i'm going now, so wish me luck!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

Don't be too mean to them! :roftl:

I have decided that I am going to break the Rufus weekend to my daddy in two weeks at YOUR Birthday dinner.... I need you there with me for support :naughty: Seriously my daddy freakin' :punk: to the 10th power!!!! It is the mother I am scared of :boxed: But, once one parental unit knows - it is all gravy baby! And besides I will be like DAD -- I already have all the tickets And got the day off on Friday!!!! :roftl:

I am SUCH a daddy's girl :wub2:

I have decided that I am going to break the Rufus weekend to my daddy in two weeks at YOUR Birthday dinner.... I need you there with me for support :naughty: Seriously my daddy freakin' :punk: to the 10th power!!!! It is the mother I am scared of :boxed: But, once one parental unit knows - it is all gravy baby! And besides I will be like DAD -- I already have all the tickets And got the day off on Friday!!!! :roftl:

I am SUCH a daddy's girl :wub2:

:roftl:

i'll be there for you holly!! i don't think i've told my mom about my plans yet. i think she just knows that i'm going to see rufus. i just didn't specify how many times :naughty:

yess....at the time, it was only 2 shows

:roftl:

OH MY RUFUS!!!! :naughty:

OUR parents are gonna think we have REALLY lost our minds!!! :insane:

GAWD Alex ... time is passing by SO fast... it is going to be here BEFORE we know it!!!!! I am SO N E R V O U S :shocked:

OH MY RUFUS!!!! :naughty:

OUR parents are gonna think we have REALLY lost our minds!!! :insane:

GAWD Alex ... time is passing by SO fast... it is going to be here BEFORE we know it!!!!! I am SO N E R V O U S :shocked:

i knnnnoow!!!! it's in a month and a half now :shocked:

where did the time go? then when we go out for my birthday, it will be one month!