RuRu and the Magical Chocolate Lollipop

HollyD

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

true... "what's a cockpop? :blink:"

i'm worried about who i'm going to take over there, maybe my lil bro will go with me. i'll probably go alone.

I love cockpops.... wonder if it tastes as good as it looks :licks_lips: ONLY one way to find out :naughty: ...... I think I would rather go ALONE then with a brother :roftl:

i hope you enjoy all of that.

i'm gonna try to fall asleep watching 'liveICM'

Of course I did!!!! :wub2: Thank you!!!!!

What a way to go to sleep.... now I think I will have a :chkn: deam about RuRu! :das:

OMR... Alex -- I had a dream last night that we met him after the concert and HE kissed me on the cheek like 5 times :das:

it's all taken care of!!! my last day at VS is friday oct 3, and i have tuesdays and saturdays off at ann taylor!

holly, oh my mika!! i had the biggest mika freak out last night!!! i was watching the performances from liveICM, and i just started to reminisce about NY. :blush-anim-cl: i closed my eyes and tried to remember every detail, and i tried to remember what i saw when i jumped on stage, i can't remember seeing anything. stupid adrenaline :sneaky2:.

i've been ignoring mika for so long, i forgot how much i love him :wub2:

that doesn't mean i can't wait for the RURU TRAIN!!!!

i might go to over the moon tomorrow or wednesday :thumb_yello:

it's all taken care of!!! my last day at VS is friday oct 3, and i have tuesdays and saturdays off at ann taylor!

holly, oh my mika!! i had the biggest mika freak out last night!!! i was watching the performances from liveICM, and i just started to reminisce about NY. :blush-anim-cl: i closed my eyes and tried to remember every detail, and i tried to remember what i saw when i jumped on stage, i can't remember seeing anything. stupid adrenaline :sneaky2:.

i've been ignoring mika for so long, i forgot how much i love him :wub2:

that doesn't mean i can't wait for the RURU TRAIN!!!!

i might go to over the moon tomorrow or wednesday :thumb_yello:

We are SO totally on the same page!!!!! I listened to LICM this weekend on the way to the beach... and my heart was melting the WHOLE time!!!! I too forgot *for a moment* JUST how MUCH I love Mika!!!! Mika is a H U G E part of my life and he will ALWAYS be NUMBER 1 in my heart!!!! I watch LIVEICM ALL of the time!!! It is what I excercise to! It is the only thing that makes me MOVE!!! :naughty: Because of Mika my life is everything that it is! I love him more then I could ever express!!! A Million times more then I did in February even!

And I cannot wait for the RuRu Train --

{of course in the back of my mind, I imagine WHAT it would be like if this was the MIKA Train we were about to take} SOON!!!!

:yay: Can't wait to see you!!!!

We are SO totally on the same page!!!!! I listened to LICM this weekend on the way to the beach... and my heart was melting the WHOLE time!!!! I too forgot *for a moment* JUST how MUCH I love Mika!!!! Mika is a H U G E part of my life and he will ALWAYS be NUMBER 1 in my heart!!!! I watch LIVEICM ALL of the time!!! It is what I excercise to! It is the only thing that makes me MOVE!!! :naughty: Because of Mika my life is everything that it is! I love him more then I could ever express!!! A Million times more then I did in February even!

{of course in the back of my mind, I imagine WHAT it would be like if this was the MIKA Train we were about to take} SOON!!!!

yayyyy HOLLY is back!!!!!! :naughty:

ah! that's awsome! mika is just too strong a force to keep out. i'm going to watch it again tonight :naughty:

same here!!! i wonder what my life would be like if mika wasn't involved. it would probably be very bleak and colorless. :no:

oh man!! ican wait for the mika train to start!!!! :roftl:

LUCY!!!!!! :huglove:

ah! that's awsome! mika is just too strong a force to keep out. i'm going to watch it again tonight :naughty:

same here!!! i wonder what my life would be like if mika wasn't involved. it would probably be very bleak and colorless. :no:

oh man!! ican wait for the mika train to start!!!! :roftl:

LUCY!!!!!! :huglove:

OH!!!! Me too!!!!!

Did you watch LICM again???? I could never get enough of it even if I watched it every single day in it's entirety! :naughty:

The are only certain songs I excercise to......

Big Girl

Love Today

Grace Kelly

My Interpretation

Lollipop

----- and of course, my FAVE-----

Stuck in the middle!

I think SITM gets me moving the MOST especially seeing it LIVE OMR... he is amazing!!!!

SOON we will be on the Mika train and you wanna talk about having some freak out moments OMR -- I don't think we have even begun to have freaks outs like the ones that are about to come!!!! OMR -- Alex imagine if Mika does several shows in Florida..... we would propbably actually die!!!!!

About the hotel situation..... written it is even harder to understand then it even is and it is already a complicated situation that is just wierd.... so call me when you can so we can figure it out once and for all..... cause it is seeming that no matter what we are gonna be homeless BEFORE a show.... and not have anywhere to get ready..... :blink:

so my dad told me that city center is like the riverwalk of ft. lauderdale. and that's exactly what you think it is; outside shops, restaurants....etc.

So, basically you are telling me that I AM a genius afterall! :naughty:

...........yes :mf_rosetinted:

that should be fun to go to.

i'm really excited about that freestanding publix :naughty:

So I guess that settles our delimma about NOT knowing what to do with ourselves until dinner :naughty:

Publix = THE BEST PUBLIC RESTROOMS.....

OH and if they happen to play MIKA while we are in there I think we will have a MIKA Freak Out! :roftl: