RuRu and the Magical Chocolate Lollipop

HollyD

OH GAWD --

I more pressing matters to concern myself with, like is Rufus wears boxers or briefs... my guess is g-strings.... :licks_lips:

hahaha i would guess g- strings also...but i am not sure thats licking lips worthy...not even in mikas case would i consider that licking lips worthy:naughty::naughty::naughty:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha i would guess g- strings also...but i am not sure thats licking lips worthy...not even in mikas case would i consider that licking lips worthy:naughty::naughty::naughty:

I had to do :licks_lips: cause not even :das: was good enough for me! :bleh:

hmm... i'd always imagine rufus with a darker color like.... red.

i offered to go into work today, so i'm off.

i need as much dinero as i can get for next week.

You offered to go in -- but they didn't let you? :boxed:

omg.

so i went to VS today to pick up my friend and there was this gay guy that works there now. so needless to say i was excited. i was with her looking at stuff, and he just comes up to me and starts talking about this gold and black bra, how amazing it was and great it will look under things at a party. i had to disagree and say it was tacky...cause it was :naughty: and i told him the bra next to it that was gray and black striped was better. and he says "if it's a surprise party it can blend right into the curtains" and i said "well, my curtains will be black and white, so this can stand out" and he started laughing and laughing.

i love him. when we left, he said goodbye, and right when he passed, i told my friend that i will marry him. she's going to tell him i love him tomorrow :wub2:

the funny thing is, when i was at work today, i saw this guy pass by with a coffee and I KNEW that was the gay guy from VS (cause my friend told me about him):wub2::wub2::wub2:

omg.

so i went to VS today to pick up my friend and there was this gay guy that works there now. so needless to say i was excited. i was with her looking at stuff, and he just comes up to me and starts talking about this gold and black bra, how amazing it was and great it will look under things at a party. i had to disagree and say it was tacky...cause it was and i told him the bra next to it that was gray and black striped was better. and he says "if it's a surprise party it can blend right into the curtains" and i said "well, my curtains will be black and white, so this can stand out" and he started laughing and laughing.

i love him. when we left, he said goodbye, and right when he passed, i told my friend that i will marry him. she's going to tell him i love him tomorrow :wub2:

the funny thing is, when i was at work today, i saw this guy pass by with a coffee and I KNEW that was the gay guy from VS (cause my friend told me about him):wub2::wub2::wub2:

WOW!!!!! :wub2:

Maybe you have finally FOUND your gay husband!!!! :yay:

WE have got to go there Saturday!!! I wanna see him! :naughty:

i must have :wub2:

he doesn't work weekends :thumbdown: i asked my friend his schedule :naughty:

i'm gonna go back thursday, though. i'll try to sneak a pic:naughty:

That is good enough for me!!!! :woot_jump:

i am SURE you can find some excuse to take a pic :wink2: you are the best schemer I have ever met!!!!! :roftl:

and his boyfriend works there. and apparently he got undies with the world on them, from ebay and he went around showing everyone :mf_lustslow:

JUST like a gay man to go around showing his undies!!! I wonder if RuRu will show us his..... :drool:

rufus wears red :mf_rosetinted:

only mika wears hot pink :wink2:

i have to go pick up pizza hut. i get to wear my NYC boots again!!!!

how cold is it over there holly???

FREAKIN FREEZING :shocked:

and tomorrow is suppose to make HISTORY as the COLDEST DAY ON RECORD THUS FAR FOR OCTOBER!!!! :blink:

how cold!??! :shocked:

does that mean you'll wear a jacket? :naughty:

it's supposed to be 50º tomorrow :biggrin2:

i love cold weather :wub2:

My daddy just told me that it is suppose to be 30 degrees in the morning! :naughty: And ........ n o p e- not wearing a jacket! :roftl:

30º good god!! i'm so jealous!!!

you're a wild woman holly! :naughty:

Okay so I am not as wild as I thought I was!!! :naughty:

It was 34 degrees when I left the house this morning!!! -- and I DO have on a sweater over my already long sleeve shirt! *wonder if it is going to feel like this when RuRu is here* no matter anyways cause HE makes me very HOTT :das:

Okay so I am not as wild as I thought I was!!! :naughty:

It was 34 degrees when I left the house this morning!!! -- and I DO have on a sweater over my already long sleeve shirt! *wonder if it is going to feel like this when RuRu is here* no matter anyways cause HE makes me very HOTT :das:

wow! :shocked:

it must have been colder than ny if you put a sweater on :naughty:

rufus can make anyone hot, man or woman :mf_lustslow: