RuRu and the Magical Chocolate Lollipop

HollyD

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex I hope you like 'Between my legs' cause I am SO stuck on that song right about now!!! I cannot get enough of it!!!! :naughty:

i wouldn't mind listening to it lol. :naughty:

that's how i got into cigarettes and chocolate milk.

My beautiful friend from Poland joined!!!!! :woot_jump:

Her username is: Isabella :thumb_yello:

yay!!! more ruru/mika lovers.

i wouldn't mind listening to it lol. :naughty:

that's how i got into cigarettes and chocolate milk.

yay!!! more ruru/mika lovers.

RuRu ---- we will have to work on the Mika part! :wink2:

OH - I have been listening to Between my legs non-stop for DAYS now -- Rufus REALLY is a DRUG... hence all the recent hallucenations :insane:

9 is going to have to be divided into 3 equal parts --

FIRST STAGE -- the next three days work for 2 and see you on the third .....

I will be freaking for the next two and F I N E on the third *for your sake*

SECOND STAGE -- rest up Sunday.... back to the daily grind

THIRD STAGE -- I am going to be running around like a :chkn: with it's head cutt off .... I am going to be so BUSY!!!! :shocked: No time to 'think' about the day to come!!!!!

9 is going to have to be divided into 3 equal parts --

FIRST STAGE -- the next three days work for 2 and see you on the third .....

I will be freaking for the next two and F I N E on the third *for your sake*

SECOND STAGE -- rest up Sunday.... back to the daily grind

THIRD STAGE -- I am going to be running around like a :chkn: with it's head cutt off .... I am going to be so BUSY!!!! :shocked: No time to 'think' about the day to come!!!!!

:roftl: sounds like a plan.

mine is in 2 parts also.

part one: seeing you saturday...and it lasts until wednesday.

part two: freaking out thursday....and then the weekend commences. :wub2:

:roftl: sounds like a plan.

mine is in 2 parts also.

part one: seeing you saturday...and it lasts until wednesday.

part two: freaking out thursday....and then the weekend commences. :wub2:

I promise I will TRY very hard not to :puking: on you -- in all of the excitment on the way to Melbourne!!!

:mf_rosetinted:

i've gotten like a thousand complitments at ann taylor this week.

monday i was wearing a purple sweater, and a customer said that it was a great color on me.

tuesday i was wearing a red top, and the same thing happened, but with more people.

today an old spanish man said my eyes are an amazing...but in spanish so it was like :wub2: except he was old enough to be my grandpa.

------------------

at lunch today, i passed a store that had a shirt that said "awsome awsome awsome awsome" and maybe a few more "awsomes" and i was thinking that i would buy it, and get iron on letters so it would say "rufus rufus rufus is awsome awsome awsome awsome"

and i'd wear that to miami.

i've gotten like a thousand complitments at ann taylor this week.

monday i was wearing a purple sweater, and a customer said that it was a great color on me.

tuesday i was wearing a red top, and the same thing happened, but with more people.

today an old spanish man said my eyes are an amazing...but in spanish so it was like :wub2: except he was old enough to be my grandpa.

------------------

at lunch today, i passed a store that had a shirt that said "awsome awsome awsome awsome" and maybe a few more "awsomes" and i was thinking that i would buy it, and get iron on letters so it would say "rufus rufus rufus is awsome awsome awsome awsome"

and i'd wear that to miami.

I L O V E that idea!!!! :wub2:

HOLLY...... WE HAVE 1 WEEK.....

ONE FVCKING WEEK!!!!

:shocked:

I know!!!

I am stressing over moolah more then ANYTHING n o w!!!!

I HATE beeing f-ing poor.....

TODAY I am booking our Melbourne Hotel and getting my camera.....

I am going to get my camera in JUST an hour!!!! :woot_jump:

Now I am debating if I should REALLY get 'the one' I want -- or get something a bit mroe affordable!!! I am going to NEED money next week B A D -- and THIS is A L L the money I am going to have -- it is kinda a HUGE delimma! I want a really good camera -- and Lord knows I will be using it ALOT! But, I just don't know what to do!!!! It is a one time price to pay -- once I have it I will always have it -- but, this is a bad time as there are SO many other expenses -- am I trying to talk myself out of the camera I want? I guess so -- I guess I will know when I get there -- it really sucks not having unlimited means! I am just sitting here thinking about A L L that I need and all the things that I have to do next week!!!! :shocked: Surely I am going to pull my hair OUT by Friday!

--- speaking of hair -- I have already decided that no highlights for me! That is one expense that I have totally cut out! On my way to Fort Lauderdale tomorrow -- I have to get an oil change ... and I was REALLY wanting to get a couple new tires -- cause I am scared for our L O N G trip! But, that is REALLY gonna cut into our trip money! I guess I will just get one tire and that oil change is a MUST! I have to be SO careful with the little money that I have! SO careful!!

Looks like we are going to be eating off of McDonald's dollar menu tomorrow! :mf_rosetinted:

I know!!!

I am stressing over moolah more then ANYTHING n o w!!!!

I HATE beeing f-ing poor.....

TODAY I am booking our Melbourne Hotel and getting my camera.....

I am going to get my camera in JUST an hour!!!! :woot_jump:

Now I am debating if I should REALLY get 'the one' I want -- or get something a bit mroe affordable!!! I am going to NEED money next week B A D -- and THIS is A L L the money I am going to have -- it is kinda a HUGE delimma! I want a really good camera -- and Lord knows I will be using it ALOT! But, I just don't know what to do!!!! It is a one time price to pay -- once I have it I will always have it -- but, this is a bad time as there are SO many other expenses -- am I trying to talk myself out of the camera I want? I guess so -- I guess I will know when I get there -- it really sucks not having unlimited means! I am just sitting here thinking about A L L that I need and all the things that I have to do next week!!!! :shocked: Surely I am going to pull my hair OUT by Friday!

--- speaking of hair -- I have already decided that no highlights for me! That is one expense that I have totally cut out! On my way to Fort Lauderdale tomorrow -- I have to get an oil change ... and I was REALLY wanting to get a couple new tires -- cause I am scared for our L O N G trip! But, that is REALLY gonna cut into our trip money! I guess I will just get one tire and that oil change is a MUST! I have to be SO careful with the little money that I have! SO careful!!

Looks like we are going to be eating off of McDonald's dollar menu tomorrow! :mf_rosetinted:

i'm stressed out about money too :shocked:

money stress ----------------------------------------------

excitement for rufus! --------------------

:boxed:

i get paid tomorrow, and the day we leave BUT, i have a $300 phone bill hanging over my head (i can make payments on it, but still), $145 for car insurance on the 10th, and i need to pay off some of my credit card.

we might need to have the dollar menu on our trip too :roftl:

as for the camera, just get something that has the neccessities: video with sound, and zoom. you can surely find something for 100$ or less. also, don't forget that you need a memory card and that's about 15$. internal memory will hold less than 10 pictures.

i'm stressed out about money too :shocked:

money stress ----------------------------------------------

excitement for rufus! --------------------

:boxed:

i get paid tomorrow, and the day we leave BUT, i have a $300 phone bill hanging over my head (i can make payments on it, but still), $145 for car insurance on the 10th, and i need to pay off some of my credit card.

we might need to have the dollar menu on our trip too :roftl:

as for the camera, just get something that has the neccessities: video with sound, and zoom. you can surely find something for 100$ or less. also, don't forget that you need a memory card and that's about 15$. internal memory will hold less than 10 pictures.

I know! I just don't want to pay like $100 for a camera that is not want I really want -- and for th long run too ... when I can get THE ONE for 160.00 but then when you add tax and the memory card :shocked:

SSSHHHHIIIITTTTT! :mf_rosetinted:

I might end up spend a whole nother HOUR with the sales clerk -- just trying to decide what to do what to do!!!!!!! WHAT TO DO!!!!! :insane:

I know! I just don't want to pay like $100 for a camera that is not want I really want -- and for th long run too ... when I can get THE ONE for 160.00 but then when you add tax and the memory card :shocked:

SSSHHHHIIIITTTTT! :mf_rosetinted:

I might end up spend a whole nother HOUR with the sales clerk -- just trying to decide what to do what to do!!!!!!! WHAT TO DO!!!!! :insane:

oh goodness. well, worse comes to worse, i have a camera :wink2:

well, good luck deciding. this will be a lonnnnng break for you :roftl:

I got to fvcking piss -- and I cannot leave the front .... :boxed:

It is going to be a l o ng day for me :puking:

RUFUS is driving me up the freaking wall!