Awww, I finally managed to watch Little Ashes & How To Be in the last days. :cheerful_h4h:

He is an amazing actor :shocked:.

I agree! I actually think that in minor productions the actors are usually better than in most famous Hollywood films. :boxed: I found all the actors in Little Ashes extremely good, not only Rob!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

It's funny because tonight, during my danse lesson (the first), there was 4 guys...And one of those did me think about Robert Pattison because his hair looked alike haha. Even his face. But well, I never saw RP in the real life so I can not truly compare! :teehee:

Too bad i'm a guy when we are in couple

Start teaching teenagers and you will see how real that film is! :naughty:

You poor thing! :no:

Note to self: Never start teaching teenagers :roftl:

The Art guy is not a teenager, though, is he? Too bad they used the funniest bits for the trailers already. However, I laughed most when Arty said *something something*...."a while"... *something something... and "my family"... My brain immediately came up with a quite hilarious mashup. I knew it would be funnier knowing the Twilight movie. :roftl:

You poor thing! :no:

Note to self: Never start teaching teenagers :roftl:

The Art guy is not a teenager, though, is he? Too bad they used the funniest bits for the trailers already. However, I laughed most when Arty said *something something*...."a while"... *something something... and "my family"... My brain immediately came up with a quite hilarious mashup. I knew it would be funnier knowing the Twilight movie. :roftl:

Well, you actually feel very normal after one lesson with 30 teenagers. :glasses3:

As I usually say: lots of hormones, no brain. :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway, the characters in How to Be don't seem particularly nuts to me, just average. :naughty:

So is it true he asked Kristen to marry him & that she dumped him because of that? :blink:

No, it's not true. He proposed to many of the female cast of 'Twilight' as a joke.

Kristen is still going out with Michael Arangano, who she met on the set of their movie, 'Speak'.

No, it's not true. He proposed to many of the female cast of 'Twilight' as a joke.

Kristen is still going out with Michael Arangano, who she met on the set of their movie, 'Speak'.

:dunno: I've been reading so many different stories these days :naughty:.... but I thought she & Michael had separated a while ago :dunno:. Oh well, none of my business anyway. I was just wondering if that was true because a friend from my sports club keeps on sending me links to pictures and articles of anything RP-related since I pointed out (once or twice :fisch:) that he is ****ing hot / Ideal Breeding Material quite handsome (ugh, and it's so getting on my nerves. As if I'd need HIM (sportsclubguy) to gather links :doh: :doh: :doh:).

Hello =)

I watched this week end "little ashes" and it's blew me away. It was great, and the acting is amazing.

I loved the scene when Salvador and Féderico are in the sea:wub2:

Oh yes, it's SOOOOOOOO beautiful :cheerful_h4h:. Haha, the back of my DVD says that the film contains "one strong sex scene". So I watched it, more or less made it through the scene on the roof and thought everything would be over with that :cheerful_h4h:

and then the strong sex scene came :shocked:. IIIIIIIIIEEEEEECK!!!

Oh yes, it's SOOOOOOOO beautiful :cheerful_h4h:. Haha, the back of my DVD says that the film contains "one strong sex scene". So I watched it, more or less made it through the scene on the roof and thought everything would be over with that :cheerful_h4h:

and then the strong sex scene came :shocked:. IIIIIIIIIEEEEEECK!!!

:roftl: :roftl:

I know what you mean! :naughty: