problem with photobucket?

mavvy=/

mavvy ere :boxed:

im having this problem with photobucket

whenever i wanna upload over 20 pics on the bulk uploader, it always freezes on a particular pic and doesnt upload any of the pics. and its a pain when i wanna upload over 100 pics when i have to use the old way..

has anyone else had this problem and if so how to come over it?

xx mavvy xx

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had something like that freezing happening too.

I just uploaded on the bulk uploader in smaller bunches of pics. It might have been the connection I had was too slow. Now I have no problem and I didn't change anything except I cam home from holidays and was on a faster connection.

I can't help you but maybe someone can help me.

When I go into photobucket I get a really tiny screen and even when I log in it doesn't give me my account. It comes up as mobile photobucket. Any help out there?

oh i had that problem ages ago it drove me insane:thumbdown:

just go to this page here to log in instead of the 'usual' page it might work it did for me when i had that problem

http://photobucket.com/login

i'd suggest anyone having login problems to go to photobucket.com/login instead of just photobucket.com (you have less problems that way usually) don't know why

hope that works for you:thumb_yello:

oh i had that problem ages ago it drove me insane:thumbdown:

just go to this page here to log in instead of the 'usual' page it might work it did for me when i had that problem

http://photobucket.com/login

i'd suggest anyone having login problems to go to photobucket.com/login instead of just photobucket.com (you have less problems that way usually) don't know why

hope that works for you:thumb_yello:

Yes it does! Thanks so much. I had used a link I had in my favourites and that made it small, so I had googled photobucket and signed in from there but it still came out small. I don't what the difference is, but whatever, it worked, so many thanks! :thumb_yello:

Yes it does! Thanks so much. I had used a link I had in my favourites and that made it small, so I had googled photobucket and signed in from there but it still came out small. I don't what the difference is, but whatever, it worked, so many thanks! :thumb_yello:

good I'm glad it worked fine for you:thumb_yello:

it's always better to use photobucket.com/login 'cause even when you end up with it going onto mobile photobucket or there's log in problems where it can't display the page that one almost always seems to work hence i generally log in that way:thumb_yello:

mavvy ere :boxed:

im having this problem with photobucket

whenever i wanna upload over 20 pics on the bulk uploader, it always freezes on a particular pic and doesnt upload any of the pics. and its a pain when i wanna upload over 100 pics when i have to use the old way..

has anyone else had this problem and if so how to come over it?

xx mavvy xx

i've had that problem too & it bugs me it even does it to me sometimes when i'm just trying to upload 2 or 3 pics I wish I knew a way of solving the problem but I don't sorry

I hope someone else can help though