So how are you doing?

Kalas

:D

the most useless thread ever created, I know. But how do you feel and what do you do?

I'm litsening to mozart's lacrimosa and I'm seeing that okey, my situation is not that bad. hehe. This will work a little bit longer. And I think I will bake this soon :fisch:

2214452111_bfca97f0da.jpg

soooo how are you? and what do you do :D?

(yes there is another one but I needed an excuse to post that picture :fisch: )

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmm looks yummy.

I'm tired...I can feel myself losing weight though. Ever get that feeling when it feels like your legs are shrinking or the skin is moving?

Yes, I do actually.:naughty:

Well, I'm quite okay I suppose. Have the darn cramps and stuff, but I'm okay.

Oh nooo! Cramps are the woooorst. I used to absolutely dread that time of the month solely for those. I hope you feel better soon.:huglove:

I feeeeellllll.....sfbgfshhaf. Hahah. I'm not great at the moment, but not horrible...A little less than "good", I guess? My throat hurts.:thumbdown::naughty:

Yes, I do actually.:naughty:

Oh nooo! Cramps are the woooorst. I used to absolutely dread that time of the month solely for those. I hope you feel better soon.:huglove:

I feeeeellllll.....sfbgfshhaf. Hahah. I'm not great at the moment, but not horrible...A little less than "good", I guess? My throat hurts.:thumbdown::naughty:

OMG GOOD! i thought i was going insane :lmfao: Do you think that's what it is? Losing weight?

JUST got home from school. Seriously like less than 5 minutes ago.

Going to Starbucks at 4 with a friend to do some tarea!

And other than that, I'm fine! :wink2:

:das: Ness and Lex timeeeee.

OMG GOOD! i thought i was going insane :lmfao: Do you think that's what it is? Losing weight?

:lol3:

I honestly have nooo idea...I'm the wrong person to ask.

I've been at the same exact weight for at least three years! The scale hasn't gone one pound up or down in a looong time. :boxed:

You probably are losing weight though! If you think you are, chances are you are!:punk:

Wow. Four "are"s in two sentences...:naughty:

:lol3:

I honestly have nooo idea...I'm the wrong person to ask.

I've been at the same exact weight for at least three years! The scale hasn't gone one pound up or down in a looong time. :boxed:

You probably are losing weight though! If you think you are, chances are you are!:punk:

Wow. Four "are"s in two sentences...:naughty:

omg really? hahaha lucky. I lost ten pounds then gained it back, then gained 10 pounds. But im pretty sure it was inaccurate because of the time of day i weighed myself :wink2:

0:20 ? :lmfao:

I like this thread, kalas. It's very sweet, you actually care about how we are instead of just being all about yourself.

:wub2:

hahaha how sweet of you :D! makes my heart warm :)

hmmm I dont know how to write it haha. Maybe it should be 12:20. I'll sleep 5 ½ hours I guess. at the best. haha. I'm not tierd!!!

about weight... what is the relation between kiloes and pounds?

worm?:lmfao: Your typos are so amusing to me.

:P I'm exhausted, let's swap.

Uh... I dont know kilos, just pounds. If you want to be exact, I'd google a conversion chart.

hahaha well I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way I write. Dyslexia, here i come... :P