what MFC has given me

mika-fan1001

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My English is not so good as I wanted, I wanted to talk more with all of you but anyway I love the people I know here. I have so much fun with everybody, love the sense of humor of people, the comments range from the more sweet by those most sarcastic. It's great to learn how to deal with the view that each one has. This is what the MFC has given me so far. :blush-anim-cl:

Oh gosh xD

I can't be more perverted....i reached the limit

:roftl: cant argue :roftl:

My English is not so good as I wanted, I wanted to talk more with all of you but anyway I love the people I know here. I have so much fun with everybody, love the sense of humor of people, the comments range from the more sweet by those most sarcastic. It's great to learn how to deal with the view that each one has. This is what the MFC has given me so far. :blush-anim-cl:

awww!

i think ur english is good btw :wink2:

I cannot even begin to explain what the MFC has given to me!!!! I am one of the biggest SAPS on this forum.. and I don't care. :naughty:

At FIRST the MFC was ALL about Mika :das:

But, now it is SO MUCH more!!!! :wub2: The MFC has given me too a HOME, a place to feel loved, comforted and beleive it or not appreciated on occasion! :wink2:

I found some of the GREATEST friends of my LIFE here ....

and now we are friends NOT only here but, in RL too.... and we will be friends FOR the rest of our miserable lives.... because we have the GREATEST foundation in the Universe and that foundation and common thread will always be Mica Penniman :wub2:

I LOVE MIKA!

Glad this popped up because I was thinking about starting it a few days ago (and chickened out.)

MFC has given me more pictures of Mika than I know what to do with, laughter when I was feeling blue, a place to show off parts of my big wobbly brain, and the comfort of knowing that I'm not the only one who feels this way about Mika, about living with SVT, about so many more things than I'll ever be able to list.

I came here expecting to learn a little bit more about an artist whose music changed my world and maybe download some cool stuff. I ended up doing those things and finding more kinds of comfort and fun than I ever conceived of.

Glad I'm not the only one who was feeling the need to share :punk:

haha awww

I cannot even begin to explain what the MFC has given to me!!!! I am one of the biggest SAPS on this forum.. and I don't care. :naughty:

At FIRST the MFC was ALL about Mika :das:

But, now it is SO MUCH more!!!! :wub2: The MFC has given me too a HOME, a place to feel loved, comforted and beleive it or not appreciated on occasion! :wink2:

I found some of the GREATEST friends of my LIFE here ....

and now we are friends NOT only here but, in RL too.... and we will be friends FOR the rest of our miserable lives.... because we have the GREATEST foundation in the Universe and that foundation and common thread will always be Mica Penniman :wub2:

I LOVE MIKA!

haha nice

haha

i dont wanna go to school. im going through a hard time in life, doesnt my mother see? haha

Aw..

Hehe

Why don't you tell her that you really feel bad? It's the truth...

In 19 days, I'm getting dental braces... uh...:thumbdown: