Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everybody! I missed this thread :naughty:

Hate? Amm... i hate taht there is no snow :thumbdown: What kind of Christmas without of snow? :shocked:

I know! :shocked: And it bugs me every year there is no white christmas, and I keep asking that same question but noone will give me an answer *sigh* :sad:

I know! :shocked: And it bugs me every year there is no white christmas, and I keep asking that same question but noone will give me an answer *sigh* :sad:

I have the same prob, no snow on Christmas. But here it doesnt snow so much, so we made up our minds......

You know what? ;o It's snowing here! I guess there is a bit of hope now for white Christmas :naughty:

Btw, hey everybody! It's holidaaaaaaay!!! :boing:

Yaaaaaaay!!! Isa my darling!!! I'm fine honey!! Very busy, trying to get some time to breathe!! I have to go in 15 minutes :( How are youuu??

Yay!! :yay: Oh, I see, you have tons of things to do.........

Im ok, my parents are going to Sevilla tomorrow to get my sis!!! She will be back home this Sunday! :punk::thumb_yello:

Hiya to the rest! :bye:

Yay!! :yay: Oh, I see, you have tons of things to do.........

Im ok, my parents are going to Sevilla tomorrow to get my sis!!! She will be back home this Sunday! :punk::thumb_yello:

Hiya to the rest! :bye:

My head has been all over the place this past week!! My boyfriend is soo sick! :( I was so scared, I thought I could lose him and everything, stupid viruses!!! Now he's getting better, but really, it was a scary time for me and obviously for his family!!

Coooool!! You sis is going home!! And why aren't you going with them??

My head has been all over the place this past week!! My boyfriend is soo sick! :( I was so scared, I thought I could lose him and everything, stupid viruses!!! Now he's getting better, but really, it was a scary time for me and obviously for his family!!

Coooool!! You sis is going home!! And why aren't you going with them??

Oh, thats horrible! :shocked: What hapenned to him? Im glad that he is better :huglove:

Me and my sis wanted to go with them, but so close to Crhistmas all the people want to travel and we only got 2 train tickets.........:thumbdown:

Oh, thats horrible! :shocked: What hapenned to him? Im glad that he is better :huglove:

Me and my sis wanted to go with them, but so close to Crhistmas all the people want to travel and we only got 2 train tickets.........:thumbdown:

He got a virus called dengue, I don't know if you know it, but it's terrible! And 'cuz he has a problem with his immune system, he always has low defenses, so, even the tiniest thing becomes in a serious trouble for him! :( I'm going to his home in half an hour, that's why I gotta go soon!

Awww, too bad hun, but you'll get to see her anyway!! And you'll spend your holidays with the ones you love!!

I'm leaving noooow, I love you hun!! I hope I can have the time to talk to you soon, my vacations starts next wednesday!! :)

He got a virus called dengue, I don't know if you know it, but it's terrible! And 'cuz he has a problem with his immune system, he always has low defenses, so, even the tiniest thing becomes in a serious trouble for him! :( I'm going to his home in half an hour, that's why I gotta go soon!

Awww, too bad hun, but you'll get to see her anyway!! And you'll spend your holidays with the ones you love!!

I'm leaving noooow, I love you hun!! I hope I can have the time to talk to you soon, my vacations starts next wednesday!! :)

I have heard about it, thats horrible! Im sure he will be perfect in some days, but till then I sent you lots os hugs and love! :huglove: And to him too!

Yep, that makes me feel a lil bit happy!:wink2: Your sis is not going?

Oh, you have to go. Well, hope to talk with you next week!!! Good luck! I love ya! :huglove:

I have heard about it, thats horrible! Im sure he will be perfect in some days, but till then I sent you lots os hugs and love! :huglove: And to him too!

Yep, that makes me feel a lil bit happy!:wink2: Your sis is not going?

Oh, you have to go. Well, hope to talk with you next week!!! Good luck! I love ya! :huglove:

I'm back home! :bleh: I'm so tired, lo, I don't even know what I'm doing here, I should be sleeping, ehehe. I guess I just wanted to come here and say hi one more time!! :bleh:

My sister is still here hun! I'm so happy, she's living on februaryyyy, almost 3 months back homeeee!!

Anyway, I'm reaaaaaally tired, hope you all are sleeping very confy!!

Kiiiiiiisses!!

I'm back home! :bleh: I'm so tired, lo, I don't even know what I'm doing here, I should be sleeping, ehehe. I guess I just wanted to come here and say hi one more time!! :bleh:

My sister is still here hun! I'm so happy, she's living on februaryyyy, almost 3 months back homeeee!!

Anyway, I'm reaaaaaally tired, hope you all are sleeping very confy!!

Kiiiiiiisses!!

Oh, I didnt knew your sis was there!!! Mine is coming, but we dont know for how long. She said she will be back in Sevilla on March, but it depends on the company, and when they will need new people. She will be the first one to get signed, since the boss like her job a lot (and the gobernment will give them some extra money for sign a girl for a boys work).

We are really happy to have some news from you cause we missed you a lot!

Take care!

Love ya!:wub2:

Oh, I didnt knew your sis was there!!! Mine is coming, but we dont know for how long. She said she will be back in Sevilla on March, but it depends on the company, and when they will need new people. She will be the first one to get signed, since the boss like her job a lot (and the gobernment will give them some extra money for sign a girl for a boys work).

We are really happy to have some news from you cause we missed you a lot!

Take care!

Love ya!:wub2:

Hey....anybody home...I havent been around in a while been a bit busy with school and stuff...hows everyone been:blink:

Hey....anybody home...I havent been around in a while been a bit busy with school and stuff...hows everyone been:blink:

Hiya!!! I saw you are not here............ Your avvi is really funny! :floor:

Hope everybody is good:wub2:, Im sure I wont be here too much in the next days.:bye:

Hiya!!! I saw you are not here............ Your avvi is really funny! :floor:

Hope everybody is good, Im sure I wont be here too much in the next days.:bye:

I love my avatar...Robert Pattinson is absolutly adorable:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow: I think that I should marry him, and Mika. lol. I'm totally allowed to have two husbands:glasses2: hahaha...:naughty:

I love my avatar...Robert Pattinson is absolutly adorable:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow: I think that I should marry him, and Mika. lol. I'm totally allowed to have two husbands:glasses2: hahaha...:naughty:

Really??? I wanna have two husbands too, what do I have to do?:roftl:

Hello :thumb_yello:

Hiya Sarah!!

Am I crazy or Twilight is everywhere??? :shocked: Anyway, I dont really hate it........

Merry Christmas to all!! Feliz Navidad!