Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

Its so funny!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeee toooooooooooooooo. the good thing is that my stomach ache went off.

Yes! and we record him! :teehee:

You should. Why dont you hide that book and tell her to read HP books again??

New smileys!!!:biggrin2:

I know! :roftl:

And now it's cold here! :aah:

What was with your stomach? :blink:

Nice plan.. But i think she's too deep now.. :aah:

Aha, I saw them yesterday.. :teehee:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know! :roftl:

And now it's cold here! :aah:

What was with your stomach? :blink:

Nice plan.. But i think she's too deep now.. :aah:

Aha, I saw them yesterday.. :teehee:

:roftl::aah:

Really?? Lucky you.........

I had an horrible stomach ache the whole weekend.......... But after tons of camomille tea, I feel better today. Thats why I still have Karuna and keep my Nomeda.

Well, tell her to read Breaking Dawn. The fever will dissapear.

Btw, what do you want me to send? Almond with caramel or Crunch??

:roftl::aah:

Really?? Lucky you.........

I had an horrible stomach ache the whole weekend.......... But after tons of camomille tea, I feel better today. Thats why I still have Karuna and keep my Nomeda.

Well, tell her to read Breaking Dawn. The fever will dissapear.

Btw, what do you want me to send? Almond with caramel or Crunch??

Yeah, but I want sun :blink:

Oh my.. I hope it'll get better!

She started it few days ago, but it .. you know, and she started to read the 1st one again :aah:

Dunno.. You chose :teehee:

Yeah, but I want sun :blink:

Oh my.. I hope it'll get better!

She started it few days ago, but it .. you know, and she started to read the 1st one again :aah:

Dunno.. You chose :teehee:

I know. I want snow, and we dont have, so.................

Im better now, tho I cant eat as much as I will love to.

I know................ it sucks and she couldnt stand reading it, no? :aah:

Ok, then I will send almond first cause it can get bad, and next time crunch :wink2:

I know. I want snow, and we dont have, so.................

Im better now, tho I cant eat as much as I will love to.

I know................ it sucks and she couldnt stand reading it, no?

Ok, then I will send almond first cause it can get bad, and next time crunch :wink2:

:aah::aah:

But what was it? Something serious? Hope no..

I guess so :teehee: Tho, I bet she'll gonna finish it :aah:

Ok then :aah:

Got to go now. See ya! Enjoy your chocolate :aah:

:aah::aah

But what was it? Something serious? Hope no..

I guess so :teehee: Tho, I bet she'll gonna finish it :aah

Ok then :aah:

Got to go now. See ya! Enjoy your chocolate :aah:

:biggrin2:

not really. I ate a piece of apple with "chocolate" and I got sick. It wasnt chocolate, and my stomach cant stand those kind of things...........

One day, no?? Maybe............. Who knows?? But at least you have seen its a crappy book :teehee:

Ok! See ya! :huglove:

:biggrin2:

not really. I ate a piece of apple with "chocolate" and I got sick. It wasnt chocolate, and my stomach cant stand those kind of things...........

One day, no?? Maybe............. Who knows?? But at least you have seen its a crappy book :teehee:

Ok! See ya! :huglove:

What was it? :boxed:

Yeaah.. But it looks like, from the things that my sis told me, that Bella had been chased by somebody throught all books.. :boxed:

What was it? :boxed:

Yeaah.. But it looks like, from the things that my sis told me, that Bella had been chased by somebody throught all books.. :boxed:

It was supposed to be chocolate, but it wasnt. My stomach is not made for those things...........

Yes, its true. :aah:

It was supposed to be chocolate, but it wasnt. My stomach is not made for those things...........

Yes, its true. :aah:

But it was something eatable? :shocked:

But.. if she was chased all the time.. What so interesting about those books? :shocked:

But it was something eatable? :shocked:

But.. if she was chased all the time.. What so interesting about those books? :shocked:

Yes, it was like chocolate, with a weird texture and a weird taste........... :sneaky2: I was the only one who got sick because of that.

She being chase all the time :teehee: Muahahahaha!

No, joking. The interesting thing is to read the story. How they fell in love, how things go between them, and why someone chased Bella.:thumb_yello:

Yes, it was like chocolate, with a weird texture and a weird taste........... :sneaky2: I was the only one who got sick because of that.

She being chase all the time :teehee: Muahahahaha!

No, joking. The interesting thing is to read the story. How they fell in love, how things go between them, and why someone chased Bella.:thumb_yello:

Youch :boxed:

Yeah, well, maybe, but it's still odd. The author could do something else in other books :aah:

Btw, do you think "17 again" is good movie? :naughty:

Youch :boxed

Yeah, well, maybe, but it's still odd. The author could do something else in other books :aah:

Btw, do you think "17 again" is good movie? :naughty:

I know......... :boxed:

Yes, and the books could have been better. Way better. But you can read them without feeling stupid at all. :wink2:

I guess. All the people who have seen it, love it. Tho is not the smartest movie ever. I want to watch it cause it has Chandler :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

Have to go. See ya! :huglove:

I know.........

Yes, and the books could have been better. Way better. But you can read them without feeling stupid at all.

I guess. All the people who have seen it, love it. Tho is not the smartest movie ever. I want to watch it cause it has Chandler :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

Have to go. See ya! :huglove:

Hmm.. I guess I'll find that out when I'm gonna read them by myself :aah:

But there Zac too! And he's soooooo cheesy :roftl: But tho Chandler is good :teehee:

See ya! :huglove:

hey guys:biggrin2:

I know I havent been here much lately but I miss you all and as soon as school is all over I'll be back and I cant wait.:roftl: But until then, how is everybody doing...

Meeeeeka! I am well. How are you? :biggrin2:

How is everybody doing here? I hope you're fine! So long...I thought I wouldn't be able to write in english again :aah:

I read about Isa eating something that looks like chocolate but it's not chocolate (hope you're feeling better), and about the movie '17 again'. I don't like Zac Ephron much, so I didn't go to the cinema, well, I've not gone to the cinema in years! haha

I've only read Twilight, and I don't have time to read New Moon (plus the excuse that I don't feel like reading it, haha), I think I'll wait to see the movie next year...

I came to say I so love Foxxy's signature. And Mika's t-shirt saying " Virtue, Glory, Mercy" in Latin :wub2:

Hmm.. I guess I'll find that out when I'm gonna read them by myself :aah:

But there Zac too! And he's soooooo cheesy :roftl: But tho Chandler is good :teehee:

See ya! :huglove

Yep, like I did, cause you never know.

I know. I dont like him so much, but Chandler worths every second on a movie, he is so funny!

hey guys:biggrin2:

I know I havent been here much lately but I miss you all and as soon as school is all over I'll be back and I cant wait.:roftl: But until then, how is everybody doing...

Hola Meka!!!! We are pretty ok, tho I miss tons of people round here. I know you will start vacation in less than a month, and Im excited about that!!

How is everybody doing here? I hope you're fine! So long...I thought I wouldn't be able to write in english again :aah:

I read about Isa eating something that looks like chocolate but it's not chocolate (hope you're feeling better), and about the movie '17 again'. I don't like Zac Ephron much, so I didn't go to the cinema, well, I've not gone to the cinema in years! haha

I've only read Twilight, and I don't have time to read New Moon (plus the excuse that I don't feel like reading it, haha), I think I'll wait to see the movie next year...

I came to say I so love Foxxy's signature. And Mika's t-shirt saying " Virtue, Glory, Mercy" in Latin :wub2:

Hiya Romis!!! We miss ya too!! (and I miss yourr letters, btw)

Thanks, Im way better than last weekend. Im with you, Im not going to see that one on cinema. I prefer to spend my money on Wolverine, Public Enemies, Terminator Salvation and Harry Potter. I dont like Zac too.

About the books. Well, I thought I wasnt gonna like them, but then I did. And Im not counting with Breaking Dawn.

Hey! How are you?

Thanks! That's really lovely to heard :biggrin2:

Yep, like I did, cause you never know.

I know. I dont like him so much, but Chandler worths every second on a movie, he is so funny!

I prefer to spend my money on Wolverine,

We'll see :naughty:

Yeah, he's brilliant! I'll ask my friend (Cuz she already saw it) how long Chandler is on a screen :naughty:

I love the yway you gonna spend your money :das: I've got 59% already, but I'm afraid it might won't work..

Damn, I want to trow my pc out of the window!!! Can I? I've been writing this post for like hour! :shocked:

Edited by Foxxy

Hey! How are you?

Thanks! That's really lovely to heard :biggrin2:

We'll see :naughty:

Yeah, he's brilliant! I'll ask my friend (Cuz she already saw it) how long Chandler is on a screen :naughty:

I love the yway you gonna spend your money :das: I've got 59% already, but I'm afraid it might won't work..

Damn, I want to trow my pc our of the window? Can I? I was writing this post for like hour! :shocked:

:teehee:

Yes, ask her, I need to know that. Tho I must say Zac is a bit hot, so maybe it worths a bit if there is not so much Chandler.

Really??? Me too. the good thing is that I have discount thanks to the Major. The bad thing is that if my parents dont go with me, I wont have money enough.............. It will work, Im sure. Im affraid you got the no special effects version................

You can, but buy a new one first, cause I dont want to be here alone waiting for you............

:teehee:

Yes, ask her, I need to know that. Tho I must say Zac is a bit hot, so maybe it worths a bit if there is not so much Chandler.

Really??? Me too. the good thing is that I have discount thanks to the Major. The bad thing is that if my parents dont go with me, I wont have money enough.............. It will work, Im sure. Im affraid you got the no special effects version................

You can, but buy a new one first, cause I dont want to be here alone waiting for you............

I'll ask! Well, yeah, he's kinda hot, but he's too cheesy for me :biggrin2:

Yeah, I've heard there are few versions of it now, and I've downloading workprint, the one without some of the effects, but I just can't find the other one! But, as far as I saw, the quality is amazing and that's all I need right now :biggrin2: If I didn't like this one (I hope it works first!) I'll look for another one later.. Anyway, it's better that nothing :biggrin2:

Ahh, my parients still think that it's not emargency.. But it is! :aah:

I'll ask! Well, yeah, he's kinda hot, but he's too cheesy for me :biggrin2:

Yeah, I've heard there are few versions of it now, and I've downloading workprint, the one without some of the effects, but I just can't find the other one! But, as far as I saw, the quality is amazing and that's all I need right now :biggrin2: If I didn't like this one (I hope it works first!) I'll look for another one later.. Anyway, it's better that nothing :biggrin2:

Ahh, my parients still think that it's not emargency.. But it is! :aah:

Yeah, thats all true.

I know. I saw a bit of it and the quality is amazing! I was going to download that one too, but my dad said he doesnt want to watch Wolverine in front off a blue/green wall :aah:

Yes, parents..............

Yeah, thats all true.

I know. I saw a bit of it and the quality is amazing! I was going to download that one too, but my dad said he doesnt want to watch Wolverine in front off a blue/green wall :aah:

Yes, parents..............

:roftl::roftl::roftl: I hope to see no green wall there :roftl:

Btw, do you have MySpace of facebook? I just lealised that I've never asked you that.. :biggrin2:

:roftl::roftl::roftl: I hope to see no green wall there :roftl:

Btw, do you have MySpace of facebook? I just lealised that I've never asked you that.. :biggrin2:

I hope so too. Let me know if she is round there, ok? :teehee:

Nope. I noticed that too. I was gonna write your letter and I was going to tell you I dont have your email adress............

I hope so too. Let me know if she is round there, ok? :teehee:

Nope. I noticed that too. I was gonna write your letter and I was going to tell you I dont have your email adress............

Ok :biggrin2:

Somehow I forgot about it.. Probably I had really fun here that I don't need any fun in facebook or ect :aah: Btw, facebook sucks :aah:

I can send you my email, if you want :teehee:

Ok :biggrin2:

Somehow I forgot about it.. Probably I had really fun here that I don't need any fun in facebook or ect :aah: Btw, facebook sucks :aah:

I can send you my email, if you want :teehee:

I frgot too. But, at the bottom, I know I dont need it cause talking here with you, and your letter are enought for me :wink2:

Ok, send it! but I must say: if you want to chat with me on msn (if you have it) you wont have the chance cause Im not there............