• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hello thereeeeeeee !! haha what is this thread about ? :teehee:

You try to be everywhere now, dont you? :roftl:

anyway.. WELCOME hun :huglove:

This thread is just a simple chat+ there is a topic for a day and you need to answer to it:wink2:

Topic for today-

If there was a guy you really like but you don't know him so much yet, (but you really want to say that you like him and get a bit closer to him:teehee:) how would you act?:naughty:

You try to be everywhere now, dont you? :roftl:

anyway.. WELCOME hun :huglove:

This thread is just a simple chat+ there is a topic for a day and you need to answer to it

you got me :teehee: .. but, hey ! I've been out for a very long time, I wanna try to catch up with you guys xD

Topic for today-

If there was a guy you really like but you don't know him so much yet, (but you really want to say that you like him and get a bit closer to him:teehee:) how would you act?:naughty:

oh sweet lord xD hmmmm .. I guess I'd find some friend who is friends with him and make the bridge, you know ? XD haha it'd be really difficult for me doing it all by myself, but once I'm friends with the guy then hell the party's on :punk::drunk_sing:

you got me :teehee: .. but, hey ! I've been out for a very long time, I wanna try to catch up with you guys xD

oh sweet lord xD hmmmm .. I guess I'd find some friend who is friends with him and make the bridge, you know ? XD haha it'd be really difficult for me doing it all by myself, but once I'm friends with the guy then hell the party's on :punk::drunk_sing:

I see:wink2:

Yeah.. you are right.. thats the best way to keep in touch with him :das:

btw- Good morning:naughty: And how are you?

I'm fine, thanks! And you? The weather is really nice and I have my next exam just on the June 6th..

I'm kinda fine too. The weather is nice here as well.

On june 6th? Saturday?

Topic for today-

Ammm... I'll try to become his friend first. :biggrin2:

I'm kinda fine too. The weather is nice here as well.

On june 6th? Saturday?

Ammm... I'll try to become his friend first. :biggrin2:

Yeah.. :sneaky2: Teacher said that she can put an exam on Sunday as well, if she wanted to:aah:

Topic for today-

Actually I dont have idea.. couse i have this kind of problem :roftl:

Hiya!!!! Someone at home??

Topic for today-

I. dont. know. I really suck at those things, so Im not sure about what to do :roftl:

Yeah.. :sneaky2: Teacher said that she can put an exam on Sunday as well, if she wanted to:aah:

Oh my.. :boxed: Saturday.. exams.. :boxed:

Hiya!!!! Someone at home??

You know, I found something almost as good as ice-cream.. cupcakes! :roftl:

Oh my.. :boxed: Saturday.. exams.. :boxed:

You know, I found something almost as good as ice-cream.. cupcakes! :roftl:

Yeah.. it sucks:sneaky2:

OMG.. My skin is so red..and it hurts :huh:

Bet huh I'll have a nice tan :das:

Yeah.. it sucks:sneaky2:

OMG.. My skin is so red..and it hurts :huh:

Bet huh I'll have a nice tan :das:

My skin hurts too... :huh: But thats odd, my legs are brown, but my knees are red :shocked:

Congrats for your tan Babs! I bet Im going to be pale, as always.

My skin hurts too... :huh: But thats odd, my legs are brown, but my knees are red :shocked:

Hey girls, how are you both? :huglove:

Gosh,last I couldnt sleep normally..couse my spin was/ is sooo red (ok, now its getting brown and better:naughty:) But silly me.. I walked around and worked in the garden wearing my bikini again.. :sneaky2: and guess what? Now my skin hurts even more:roftl::aah: But I think its worth it.. if I want to get nice tan..

Isa, are you one of the persons who cant get a tan but gets really bad sunburn?

Hi hi there !! I completely know what you mean ! I went fishing like 1 month ago, with anything but a bikini and I swear I got the most painful sunburn EVER !! tho, it was totally worth it :teehee: only it lasted less than a week :huh:

how's your tan going ? :biggrin2:

Really? :blink Hmm.. what to do then? :shocked:

Me too :roftl:

I wont get tan, so I dont do anything.........

Hey girls, how are you both? :huglove:

Gosh,last I couldnt sleep normally..couse my spin was/ is sooo red (ok, now its getting brown and better:naughty:) But silly me.. I walked around and worked in the garden wearing my bikini again.. :sneaky2: and guess what? Now my skin hurts even more:roftl::aah: But I think its worth it.. if I want to get nice tan..

Isa, are you one of the persons who cant get a tan but gets really bad sunburn?

Hey Babs!!! Im great thanks! and you??

Oh, thats horrible!! We always put vinegar over our skin so it wont hurt after getting sunburned.

And yes, Im one of those people who never get tan but always get burn......

Hi hi there !! I completely know what you mean ! I went fishing like 1 month ago, with anything but a bikini and I swear I got the most painful sunburn EVER !! tho, it was totally worth itonly it lasted less than a week :huh:

how's your tan going ? :biggrin2:

Hey sweetie :bye: How are you?

Wow, why only for a week??? :boxed:

When I get a tan its for all the summer..

I wont get tan, so I dont do anything.........

Hey Babs!!! Im great thanks! and you??

Oh, thats horrible!! We always put vinegar over our skin so it wont hurt after getting sunburned.

And yes, Im one of those people who never get tan but always get burn......

I'm ok, making dinner.. :thumb_yello: Have to go to uni tomorrow:aah: And exams.. well, Ok, I dont want to think about it couse then I'll have a bad mood.. ok, hush.. :naughty:

Maybe you need to use a lot of lotion before going in the sun.. well there is one really good in Latvia- "Dzintars" its so perfect.. I put it on today on my legs and now they are brown and doesnt hurt..

Hehe, I understand you get on bad mood wwhen you talk about school. When do you have vacations??

I used lotion. But its really expensive and a need a factor 50 to not get burn (the same as kids and babies) and the rest of the family dont, so I have to deal with a 30 factor lotion........

Brb in 15 min!

Hehe, I understand you get on bad mood wwhen you talk about school. When do you have vacations??

I used lotion. But its really expensive and a need a factor 50 to not get burn (the same as kids and babies) and the rest of the family dont, so I have to deal with a 30 factor lotion........

Brb in 15 min!

I asked to do not mention the school :sneaky2::naughty: My last exam is on the June 16th

wow.. how much does it cost?

I think that I should send you this lotion I use:naughty: I bet it would be perfect for you as well.. and it smells so good:wub2: