Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

Yeah, it looks the same to me too :naughty: We'll visit each other some day :naughty: And Isa, I'm waiting you this summer, so you better be here! :naughty:

Eating snakes would be ... interesting :roftl:

Yeah. I promise you girls that when I'll be rich I'll visit you all :biggrin2:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha! Oh......... Snakes!! We can always dance with snakes, like Salma Hayek on "Open till break dawn" or whatever the name on english is.........

I have the same feeling too. You are like my second family, some of you even are like a part of my family. Thats not fair! I dont have anyone living close to me on this thread!!! (an the ones on other threads are not so close anymore..............)

Oh yeah.. we could dance woth them :roftl: Problemo solved :roftl:

I have to agree with the last sentances too. I feel so free with ya, looks like we can talk about everything.. :wub2:

Yeah, it looks the same to me too :naughty: We'll visit each other some day :naughty: And Isa, I'm waiting you this summer, so you better be here! :naughty:

Eating snakes would be ... interesting :roftl

Then, wait sit down for me. Im sure Im gonna be accept on a school and my idea is find a job there for the rest of the summer and move. Maybe next (and then we can always get a boat and visit Babs)

Yeah. I promise you girls that when I'll be rich I'll visit you all :biggrin2:

Me too!

Oh yeah.. we could dance woth them :roftl: Problemo solved :roftl:

I have to agree with the last sentances too. I feel so free with ya, looks like we can talk about everything.. :wub2:

Yep, dance with them is better than eat them.

Same for me. I feel free, is like I know you from all my life.

Then, wait sit down for me. Im sure Im gonna be accept on a school and my idea is find a job there for the rest of the summer and move. Maybe next (and then we can always get a boat and visit Babs)

Me too!

Yep, dance with them is better than eat them.

Same for me. I feel free, is like I know you from all my life.

Ok, deal! :biggrin2:

Dancing dancing.. :naughty:

Aha, that is so true.. And I love that! :wub2:

By right back.. off to have a snack :naughty:

Ok, deal! :biggrin2:

Dancing dancing.. :naughty:

Aha, that is so true.. And I love that! :wub2:

By right back.. off to have a snack :naughty:

Deal!!

Yes, I hate dancing in front of people, but if I have to do it for you and for the snake, I will.

You are going to have a snack or a snake? :teehee:

Deal!!

Yes, I hate dancing in front of people, but if I have to do it for you and for the snake, I will.

You are going to have a snack or a snake? :teehee:

I dunno about the snake, but you don't have to do that for me :naughty: I hate that too :naughty:

Snack.. Too bad no snakes for food here :sad:

I dunno about the snake, but you don't have to do that for me :naughty: I hate that too :naughty:

Snack.. Too bad no snakes for food here :sad:

Oh, really?? You know what that means, right?? New plans for us! They dance and we look :das: (and get some vids to hang on youtube :teehee:)

Oh, too bad. they are delicious!

Oh, really?? You know what that means, right?? New plans for us! They dance and we look :das: (and get some vids to hang on youtube :teehee:)

Oh, too bad. they are delicious!

Oh, I like that kind of plan :das:

I know! Tho I haven't eaten them, but let's say, they are delicious! Well, exotic for sure! :naughty:

Oh, I like that kind of plan :das:

I know! Tho I haven't eaten them, but let's say, they are delicious! Well, exotic for sure! :naughty:

Me too, but you knew that, I planned it :teehee:

I havent eaten them before too, but I bet they are not that bad.

How was your day??

btw, did you read my plan on the previous page? :naughty

I guess you are talking about this :naughty:

Guys.. so my perfect day with you all would be..

1.On the morning we all meet in a cafe. we order drinks and normal food.. and pastries or desserts.. :teehee: And have a great time full of funny stories.. and etc.

2.Later we go shopping :das: And take a lot of funny pics wearing different clothes:roftl

3.Then we buy a ton of sweets and food, drinks and other stuff.

4. Then we go to my (?anyway whos) home and get ready for a party :das:

5. then we go to a club get a bit drunk, dance with all the guys and have amazingly fun time:glasses3:

6. then we go to home, eat all those sweets and play some funny and interested games and then watched a good movie..

eh:wub2:

Of course I did! But I guess in your plan we are really really rich, right?? :aah:

Thats a great plan! And it seems we dont have to eat snakes or any kind of bug!

Me too, but you knew that, I planned it :teehee:

I havent eaten them before too, but I bet they are not that bad.

How was your day??

:naughty:

You'll never know.. :naughty:

It was pretty ok, tho it's cold now. Got 9 from chemistry.. Woop woop woop :aah: How was yours?

:naughty:

You'll never know.. :naughty:

It was pretty ok, tho it's cold now. Got 9 from chemistry.. Woop woop woop :aah: How was yours?

Maybe............. :teehee:

Well, mine wasnt that good. Here its really hot, it feels like in hell!:sneaky2: And my mum decided to start the general clean up, so guess how we were feeling............... The bright side is that today we made my room, so now its soooooooooooooooooooooooooo clean!

Maybe............. :teehee:

Well, mine wasnt that good. Here its really hot, it feels like in hell!:sneaky2: And my mum decided to start the general clean up, so guess how we were feeling............... The bright side is that today we made my room, so now its soooooooooooooooooooooooooo clean!

Oh, send some heat here! I'm freazing :blink:

I hate doing cleaning, but I love the results :naughty:

Oh, send some heat here! I'm freazing :blink:

I hate doing cleaning, but I love the results :naughty:

I will be more than glad to send you some heat, sadly I cant do it......... I hate having round 30 degress all night long and more than 35 during day......

Me too cause then I feel horrible, but everything is sooooooooo clean :biggrin2: and smells that good :biggrin2: Usually when you just clean, the results arent that good.

I will be more than glad to send you some heat, sadly I cant do it......... I hate having round 30 degress all night long and more than 35 during day......

Me too cause then I feel horrible, but everything is sooooooooo clean :biggrin2: and smells that good :biggrin2: Usually when you just clean, the results arent that good.

Oh, that much? :aah:

I feel lazy! That's my problem.. :huh: You kinda gave me some enthusiasm, but I'm feelin too cold at the moment.. :huh::aah:

Oh, that much? :aah:

I feel lazy! That's my problem.. :huh: You kinda gave me some enthusiasm, but I'm feelin too cold at the moment.. :huh::aah:

Yes, that much. Its really hard to sleep at night :boxed:

Oh, common Indre!! You have to have the house really clean for when I go visit you!!! And if you clean, you will feel a bit hotter (that sounds weird :teehee:)

Yes, that much. Its really hard to sleep at night :boxed:

Oh, common Indre!! You have to have the house really clean for when I go visit you!!! And if you clean, you will feel a bit hotter (that sounds weird :teehee:)

Tell me bout it! We has some hot days (!) and it was hard to sleep..

Hotter :roftl: I know.. I bet I'll feel better too, but huh..

You know what, when you'll come, my house will shine like brithest diamond! :roftl:

Got to go now.. My sis wants pc to listen to Ladyhawke. She become hooked on her.

See ya! :huglove:

Tell me bout it! We has some hot days (!) and it was hard to sleep..

Hotter :roftl: I know.. I bet I'll feel better too, but huh..

You know what, when you'll come, my house will shine like brithest diamond! :roftl:

Got to go now.. My sis wants pc to listen to Ladyhawke. She become hooked on her.

Imagine 4 months like that...........

Yes, you will have more energy too :naughty:

Great!!! You know I hate dust, so thats great!

Ok, I havent listen to her ever..............

Imagine 4 months like that...........

Yes, you will have more energy too :naughty:

Great!!! You know I hate dust, so thats great!

Ok, I havent listen to her ever..............

Oh my.. :aah:

Energy, eh? :das:

Yup. I know! No worries, it's gonna be good to ya! :naughty:

I don't really like her.. But tho there's only one song I liked of her.. Others sounds the same to me.. :blink:

Oh my.. :aah:

Energy, eh? :das:

Yup. I know! No worries, it's gonna be good to ya! :naughty:

I don't really like her.. But tho there's only one song I liked of her.. Others sounds the same to me.. :blink:

Yes, if you think thats horrible, then think its eveb worst than you can ever imagine...... :roftl:

Yes, energy. And you will feel hungry too :teehee:

Great!!! But Im sure that, even you didnt clean the house for a month, it wont have as much dust as we have on Puertollano.:sneaky2:

Oh. I wasnt planning on getting her album. I have to listen firstly to some I have on the pc for ages!

Btw, I sent my papers for school!!! And I went to a library and they had the Slumdog Millionaire book! But it was really expensive...............

Yes, if you think thats horrible, then think its eveb worst than you can ever imagine...... :roftl:

Yes, energy. And you will feel hungry too :teehee:

Great!!! But Im sure that, even you didnt clean the house for a month, it wont have as much dust as we have on Puertollano.:sneaky2:

Oh. I wasnt planning on getting her album. I have to listen firstly to some I have on the pc for ages!

Btw, I sent my papers for school!!! And I went to a library and they had the Slumdog Millionaire book! But it was really expensive...............

Ok.. I believe ya :aah:

Haha :roftl:

Really? Oh, yeah you said something about it..

You have some of her songs? "London is burning" and "Dusk till dawn" (that's the name?) are great. But know I'm kinda bored of them.. Just like with Rybak's "Fairytale" :aah:

Yay! Library?? Take it! :wink2:

Ok.. I believe ya :aah:

Haha :roftl:

Really? Oh, yeah you said something about it..

You have some of her songs? "London is burning" and "Dusk till dawn" (that's the name?) are great. But know I'm kinda bored of them.. Just like with Rybak's "Fairytale" :aah:

Yay! Library?? Take it! :wink2:

:wink2:

Yes, maybe I said something......

No, I havent ever listen to her and Im not planning on doing so

I will love to, and you know that. But its almost 20€ and I dont have any money! I spent my last 3€ sending the school papers.

:wink2:

Yes, maybe I said something......

No, I havent ever listen to her and Im not planning on doing so

I will love to, and you know that. But its almost 20€ and I dont have any money! I spent my last 3€ sending the school papers.

:teehee:

Your choise, tho I don't really like her..

But it's library right? Since when you have to buy books from library? :blink: You just come, take them, read them and bring them back.. :naughty::roftl: Oh, sorry about that, but I bet it was worth it! :wink2:

:teehee:

Your choise, tho I don't really like her..

But it's library right? Since when you have to buy books from library? :blink: You just come, take them, read them and bring them back.. :naughty::roftl: Oh, sorry about that, but I bet it was worth it! :wink2:

Thats why I dont wanna listen to her :teehee:

Oops, sorry! I meant book store! Our library doesnt have books to read, just dictionaries and all those............

I bet so too. tha bad side is that I dont have money.........