Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

Thats why I dont wanna listen to her :teehee:

Oops, sorry! I meant book store! Our library doesnt have books to read, just dictionaries and all those............

I bet so too. tha bad side is that I dont have money.........

:teehee:

Thought so, just wanted to be sure :roftl: We have a lot of great books in our libraries, but pretty all of them are old and used a lot :blink:

You will have money, they're not the main thing.. I guess.. :roftl:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought so, just wanted to be sure :roftl: We have a lot of great books in our libraries, but pretty all of them are old and used a lot :blink:

You will have money, they're not the main thing.. I guess.. :roftl:

Well, at least, you have books :aah:

Yes, money is not the main thing, but its important to live. :thumb_yello:

Well, at least, you have books :aah:

Yes, money is not the main thing, but its important to live. :thumb_yello:

Aha, it's always good to have them.. Now I'm saving for new camera, I think.. I want to have the professional one, not amatuer one which I have right now.

Aha, it's always good to have them.. Now I'm saving for new camera, I think.. I want to have the professional one, not amatuer one which I have right now.

I was saving for a camera too, I havent one. But now I must save for some other things.

Have to go, see ya!! :huglove:

I was saving for a camera too, I havent one. But now I must save for some other things.

Have to go, see ya!! :huglove:

Yeah, save for your studies and books! :naughty:

See ya! :huglove:

Yeah, save for your studies and books! :naughty:

See ya! :huglove:

Specially for studies :wink2:

Btw, whats the matter with your relatives??? I hate most of mines too, so dont worry.

Specially for studies :wink2:

Btw, whats the matter with your relatives??? I hate most of mines too, so dont worry.

Nothing really special, I'm just sick of them sometimes.. It's Father's day today here, so my mum wanted to visit her father's grave, and my dad wanted to visit his father's grave. You know, I love visiting my grandma, my mother's mother, but I hate beeing at relatives from my dad's side. I don't even call my dad'd mother my grandma, cuz I feel that she hates us :blink:

Nothing really special, I'm just sick of them sometimes.. It's Father's day today here, so my mum wanted to visit her father's grave, and my dad wanted to visit his father's grave. You know, I love visiting my grandma, my mother's mother, but I hate beeing at relatives from my dad's side. I don't even call my dad'd mother my grandma, cuz I feel that she hates us :blink:

Oh, I see. I feel the same almost. I mean. Neither me, my sister or parents love my mum's side of the family. They are always getting on things that doesnt have to be with them, criticalising (???) and messing up with how we are and all that. On the other side, my dad's side of the family dont do that kind of things and they are always nice with us. They dont judge and we love that, but my grandma.................. :sneaky2: And its even worst cause we live with her. She is always looking at what we do, saying bad things about every single thing we say or do, and she hates me.

Oh, I see. I feel the same almost. I mean. Neither me, my sister or parents love my mum's side of the family. They are always getting on things that doesnt have to be with them, criticalising (???) and messing up with how we are and all that. On the other side, my dad's side of the family dont do that kind of things and they are always nice with us. They dont judge and we love that, but my grandma.................. :sneaky2: And its even worst cause we live with her. She is always looking at what we do, saying bad things about every single thing we say or do, and she hates me.

Yeah, looks like we have the same problem :naughty: Sorry about grandma, but I bet if my dad's mum lived with us, we prob have the same thing.. When we come today, she didn't even say "Hi" to us. :aah:

Yeah, looks like we have the same problem :naughty: Sorry about grandma, but I bet if my dad's mum lived with us, we prob have the same thing.. When we come today, she didn't even say "Hi" to us. :aah:

I bet so. Btw, my grandma never says Hi to me and when she "takes her valious time" to talk to me, she is always screaming.

I bet so. Btw, my grandma never says Hi to me and when she "takes her valious time" to talk to me, she is always screaming.

Oh really? :blink: Well, mine not screaming, thank god, but sometimes she's pretending nice and asking all those stuffs like "How's school? Oh, wait, in which grade you are?" and bla bla bla :boxed:

Oh really? :blink: Well, mine not screaming, thank god, but sometimes she's pretending nice and asking all those stuffs like "How's school? Oh, wait, in which grade you are?" and bla bla bla :boxed:

Mine just puts nice voice when she wants to know where my parents are, why we went to doctor (but she is not really interested on anything), or the color of our underwear............. :naughty:

Mine just puts nice voice when she wants to know where my parents are, why we went to doctor (but she is not really interested on anything), or the color of our underwear............. :naughty:

Color of yours underwear? :naughty: Now that's very interesting :roftl::roftl:

Color of yours underwear? :naughty: Now that's very interesting :roftl::roftl:

Yes................. Thats not so interesting, I guess, but it seems that she doesnt have anything more to do :boxed:

I will post a topic.

Yes................. Thats not so interesting, I guess, but it seems that she doesnt have anything more to do :boxed:

I will post a topic.

Give her something to do! She could start knitting :naughty:

Topic: If you could collect any book on different editions/languages, which one will it be?

I'd like to say Italian, but I understand poorly 'a lot' of it, so.. :blink: So I'll go with english ones :teehee:

Topic: If you could collect any book on different editions/languages, which one will it be?

As I didnt had internet nor phone yesterday, me and my sister were talking about this. I will love to have any kind of edition of The Baskerville's hound and HP3. And in any language too.

Give her something to do! She could start knitting :naughty:

I'd like to say Italian, but I understand poorly 'a lot' of it, so.. :blink: So I'll go with english ones :teehee:

Oh, you came and now I have to go for 20 minutes.

No matter what we gave her to do, she is always getting in our lives.......

BRB!!

As I didnt had internet nor phone yesterday, me and my sister were talking about this. I will love to have any kind of edition of The Baskerville's hound and HP3. And in any language too.

Oh, you came and now I have to go for 20 minutes.

No matter what we gave her to do, she is always getting in our lives.......

BRB!!

What was with your inet and phone?

Ahh.. blast :aah: Well, I'll wait!

Bad, bad grandma :naughty:

What was with your inet and phone?

Ahh.. blast :aah: Well, I'll wait!

Bad, bad grandma :naughty:

Back!!

We arent sure yet, but we think it had to be with a fire. So, it seems that the fire affected our company and we didnt had any of those thruoght the whole day.

Yes, bad grandma :teehee:

Back!!

We arent sure yet, but we think it had to be with a fire. So, it seems that the fire affected our company and we didnt had any of those thruoght the whole day.

Yes, bad grandma :teehee:

Oh my.. We use to have the same problem, no inet or phone for some time, but it was baucause of our neighbors, when they were diging ground in order to built a house.. Anyway, glad the inet and phone are back :naughty:

Damn, now I have to go.. My sis need to do some kind of job for school..

See ya tommorow :huglove: Or later :teehee:

Oh my.. We use to have the same problem, no inet or phone for some time, but it was baucause of our neighbors, when they were diging ground in order to built a house.. Anyway, glad the inet and phone are back :naughty:

Damn, now I have to go.. My sis need to do some kind of job for school..

See ya tommorow :huglove: Or later :teehee:

Oh, that sucks. But Im glad no one is building a house round yours now. And thanks!! :teehee:

Oh, it seems that we wont have time to talk ever............. Ok, see ya tomorrow!! Take care! :huglove:

Oh, that sucks. But Im glad no one is building a house round yours now. And thanks!! :teehee:

Oh, it seems that we wont have time to talk ever............. Ok, see ya tomorrow!! Take care! :huglove:

Yeah.. But now the are building a kinda high fence, so we feel isolated. That sucks :boxed:

Damn, my and sis ordered some CD from inet few days ago and I'm really worry now, that nothing's happening and we already payed.. No email, no paper from my post, that delivery's here.. Nothing.. Is it possible that there's error somewhere..? :blink:

Yeah.. But now the are building a kinda high fence, so we feel isolated. That sucks :boxed:

Damn, my and sis ordered some CD from inet few days ago and I'm really worry now, that nothing's happening and we already payed.. No email, no paper from my post, that delivery's here.. Nothing.. Is it possible that there's error somewhere..? :blink:

Oh, that sucks a lot! I dont understand why people do that........

Really??? Well, try to send an email to the store telling your problem and asking for a reply. If you dont get any answer, just email them and tell you want your money back and buy the CD on other site :wink2:

Oh, that sucks a lot! I dont understand why people do that........

Really??? Well, try to send an email to the store telling your problem and asking for a reply. If you dont get any answer, just email them and tell you want your money back and buy the CD on other site :wink2:

So do I.. Maybe they feel safier or smth like that.. :blink:

I was thinking on to send email with the cheque and ask for my money back, but I'll wait for few days more. If there'll be nothing by then, I'll truly send email asking what's the problem :naughty:

So do I.. Maybe they feel safier or smth like that.. :blink:

I was thinking on to send email with the cheque and ask for my money back, but I'll wait for few days more. If there'll be nothing by then, I'll truly send email asking what's the problem :naughty:

Maybe, but I dont understand it..........

Ok, do that. Maybe they have sent it and its the same as with the book, that you wont recieved anything before you get it.......... Btw, how many days have passed since you ordered it?