Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

Maybe, but I dont understand it..........

Ok, do that. Maybe they have sent it and its the same as with the book, that you wont recieved anything before you get it.......... Btw, how many days have passed since you ordered it?

I don't get it too, but it's their choise, tho we don't really like it.. I'll take a pic.

Eeeer.. monday i guess. I thought the same, so I decided to wait.. Still, I have already payed and it's not one CD so it would be a real pity if there's error somewhere.. :sneaky2:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get it too, but it's their choise, tho we don't really like it.. I'll take a pic.

Eeeer.. monday i guess. I thought the same, so I decided to wait.. Still, I have already payed and it's not one CD so it would be a real pity if there's error somewhere.. :sneaky2:

Lets leave them alone with their fence :teehee:

Ok, as you have already pay for those CDs they must send them, they HAVE TO send them. Wait till next Monday and if you dont get any news, ask for your money back. You arent gonna loose money for nothing........

Lets leave them alone with their fence :teehee:

Ok, as you have already pay for those CDs they must send them, they HAVE TO send them. Wait till next Monday and if you dont get any news, ask for your money back. You arent gonna loose money for nothing........

Yeah, it's their problem.. :teehee:

Oh, I hope so, cuz my sis will be very dissapointed! :aah: Anyway, I'll wait for it till Monday :naughty:

Yeah, it's their problem.. :teehee:

Oh, I hope so, cuz my sis will be very dissapointed! :aah: Anyway, I'll wait for it till Monday :naughty:

Oh, really??? Which CDs did you order???

Btw, Soni told me to tell ya that if you could tell me how much the book "The little prince" by Esuxperie cost round there cause she will love to have it on all the languages :teehee:

Oh, really??? Which CDs did you order???

Btw, Soni told me to tell ya that if you could tell me how much the book "The little prince" by Esuxperie cost round there cause she will love to have it on all the languages :teehee:

She wanted to have The ting tings album and I wanted "Tragic kingdom" by No Doubt :wub2:

Uh, I don't know.. Let me check it out, ok? I tried to read one of Esuxperie book, but I didn't like it, tho I haven't read the little prince :teehee:

She wanted to have The ting tings album and I wanted "Tragic kingdom" by No Doubt :wub2:

Uh, I don't know.. Let me check it out, ok? I tried to read one of Esuxperie book, but I didn't like it, tho I haven't read the little prince :teehee:

Wow!! Those albums are great! Hope you wont have any problem with the shipping.

Ok, dont worry. I was thinking on giving her every year that book on a different language (Im not sure yet if do it for Christmas or Bday). So I just wanted to ask. But I bet thats cheap. And read it!! Its a great tale!!:wub2:

Wow!! Those albums are great! Hope you wont have any problem with the shipping.

Ok, dont worry. I was thinking on giving her every year that book on a different language (Im not sure yet if do it for Christmas or Bday). So I just wanted to ask. But I bet thats cheap. And read it!! Its a great tale!!:wub2:

I know! Exspecialy the No Doubt one, cuz in my oppinion it's the best their album ever! :wub2:

Oh, what a sweet idea of yours! I'm looking on how much it cousts here.. Here, I hound few.. One is for 13.05 Lt, the other one is for 17.99 Lt. And it's amm.. around 3 or 4 euros, if I'm not mistaking..

I know! Exspecialy the No Doubt one, cuz in my oppinion it's the best their album ever! :wub2:

Oh, what a sweet idea of yours! I'm looking on how much it cousts here.. Here, I hound few.. One is for 13.05 Lt, the other one is for 17.99 Lt. And it's amm.. around 3 or 4 euros, if I'm not mistaking..

Yes, I think so too! :teehee:

Thanks! :wub2: I know she loves that book a lot. I bought it for her about 12 years ago, and since then she loves it. Now she has some different editions, but all of them are in spanish. So I was thinking on buying it on english, french, italian, chineese, japaneese, and everything I can find round internet! So I just decided to ask you. And thats really cheap!!! Here its around 6€ which is not so much. :thumb_yello:

Yes, I think so too! :teehee:

Thanks! :wub2: I know she loves that book a lot. I bought it for her about 12 years ago, and since then she loves it. Now she has some different editions, but all of them are in spanish. So I was thinking on buying it on english, french, italian, chineese, japaneese, and everything I can find round internet! So I just decided to ask you. And thats really cheap!!! Here its around 6€ which is not so much. :thumb_yello:

:wub2:

Wow, that sounds really impresive! I love ideas like that one :wub2: You sure are brilliant sister :wub2:

:wub2:

Wow, that sounds really impresive! I love ideas like that one :wub2: You sure are brilliant sister :wub2:

Aww, thanks!!! :wub2: Im sure you are a great sister too!!!

Gotta go, talk to ya tomorrow! :huglove:

Bye Louise!!!

How are ya girls??

Hey Isa! I'm pretty ok, i guess.. well, i just came home.. I was at the docter to get my new contacts and they cost more than I had so I had to take a bit money from my friend. And I borrowing.. And now I'm without money till the Tuesday :boxed: couse I wont ask dad to send me money again.. :naughty: But I think I'll survive..I have my last exam next week,and I had one today as well.. I think It was pretty hard but we'll see.. I have wrote 6 exams, and i already know 4 grades of them. 7,7,8,9 :biggrin2: Im so happy but the hardest ones will be next week:huh: And how are you?

Hey Isa! I'm pretty ok, i guess.. well, i just came home.. I was at the docter to get my new contacts and they cost more than I had so I had to take a bit money from my friend. And I borrowing.. And now I'm without money till the Tuesday :boxed: couse I wont ask dad to send me money again.. :naughty: But I think I'll survive..I have my last exam next week,and I had one today as well.. I think It was pretty hard but we'll see.. I have wrote 6 exams, and i already know 4 grades of them. 7,7,8,9 :biggrin2: Im so happy but the hardest ones will be next week:huh: And how are you?

Wow! Tons of things busy girl!! Im sorry that you didnt had enought money for your contacs and now dont have any money, but Im really happy that you get those grades!!!! :yay:

For me?? Well, not so much. We are doing the stupid general clean up at home and I cant even think on breath. To make me feel even worst my parents want to go to countryside tomorrow :sneaky2: I spent today half of the morning watching how my mum bought tons of clothes for everybody but nothing for me. And Im planning on giving my sis Soni her fave book on different languages every year for her b-day.

Wow! Tons of things busy girl!! Im sorry that you didnt had enought money for your contacs and now dont have any money, but Im really happy that you get those grades!!!! :yay:

For me?? Well, not so much. We are doing the stupid general clean up at home and I cant even think on breath. To make me feel even worst my parents want to go to countryside tomorrow :sneaky2: I spent today half of the morning watching how my mum bought tons of clothes for everybody but nothing for me. And Im planning on giving my sis Soni her fave book on different languages every year for her b-day.

Yeah, today I can rest for a while.. :thumb_yello: Yeah.. but I bought those contacts anyway.. but now I have to think where I'll get money to give back to my friend..

When my mum rang she said that there is a general cleaning at home as well.. because my sister and her husband and all turkish family are coming here pretty soon.

Why didnt she buy something for you?

And dont you like countryside? :naughty:

when is her b-day?

Yeah, today I can rest for a while.. :thumb_yello: Yeah.. but I bought those contacts anyway.. but now I have to think where I'll get money to give back to my friend..

When my mum rang she said that there is a general cleaning at home as well.. because my sister and her husband and all turkish family are coming here pretty soon.

Why didnt she buy something for you?

And dont you like countryside? :naughty:

when is her b-day?

Great!!! Im sure you need some rest. I dont know, maybe you can do some kind of temporarly job and gave her her money back.

Wow! Thats great!!! But I bet your house will be small for all the people.

Im not sure. I just said I like this or that but didnt wanted her to get upset with me, so I didnt ask for it so much. I bet she wont mind to buy me something on sales.

There is dust and polen, and I hate them. Besides that, I like countryside. :wink2:

February, 18th. But I have to buy it on internet or ask people from other countries to buy it for me, so I just want to have it decided soon.

Great!!! Im sure you need some rest. I dont know, maybe you can do some kind of temporarly job and gave her her money back.

Wow! Thats great!!! But I bet your house will be small for all the people.

Im not sure. I just said I like this or that but didnt wanted her to get upset with me, so I didnt ask for it so much. I bet she wont mind to buy me something on sales.

There is dust and polen, and I hate them. Besides that, I like countryside. :

February, 18th. But I have to buy it on internet or ask people from other countries to buy it for me, so I just want to have it decided soon.

No.. I didnt take so much.. for about 10$.. but anyway.. I have think of something.. :)

Wow.. I love sales:naughty:

haha I love countryside.. coz there lives my family:naughty: I really want to go home couse Im here at Ventspils already 2 weeks & weekends.. which sucks.

Oh, I see.. I bet it cost a lot, isnt it?

Oh, and I remembered where all my money went.. yesterday a brother of my friend took my pc and brought it to fix it. (it doesnt worked for months already.. well, my laptop.. Its really old and had an old windows programm. ) BUT!!! He brought it back, I gave him some money and now I could say that I have a new laptop.. (of course its the same) but it looks amazing. they pre-installed it and put new programms.. and I have window program which is 2 days old:blink::biggrin2: And there are so many cool pics in it. You can see my desktop how it looks at the moment.

aa9c01acf468.jpg I feel like I have such a great pc:naughty: