HollyD

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

--------- trying SO hard to contain myself! :eek:

Do I dare to ask why? :blink::naughty:

I'm just listening to Air Traffic, posting/reading here and chatting on msn :original:

--------- trying SO hard to contain myself! :eek:

Is it because you are going to see Mr. Wainwright soon..? :naughty:

Trying to complete my Hives discography...

(okay so before, you gave me like the names that I could call you (I think it was like Rosa, Suzanna, Suzanne or something). Which one do you prefer?:bleh:)

Anywhooo...

I went searching for a Hives CD this weekend, and the 2 stores that I went to were all out of them. :naughty:

Is it because you are going to see Mr. Wainwright soon..? :naughty:

(okay so before, you gave me like the names that I could call you (I think it was like Rosa, Suzanna, Suzanne or something). Which one do you prefer?:bleh:)

Anywhooo...

I went searching for a Hives CD this weekend, and the 2 stores that I went to were all out of them. :naughty:

Suzanna is ok! Because Rosa sounds very very mexican... it's not that i'm ashamed of my country... but it sounds.... weird... not my style.

Awww... i thought you forgot to look for a Hives CD... so... you bought one??? Hope you get one soon...

Suzanna is ok! Because Rosa sounds very very mexican... it's not that i'm ashamed of my country... but it sounds.... weird... not my style.

Awww... i thought you forgot to look for a Hives CD... so... you bought one??? Hope you get one soon...

Suzanna it is. :naughty: Oh, and don't be alarmed if I call you Suz (or something) from time to time. :lol3:

I hope I get one soon as well, you are making them sound really great. :thumb_yello::naughty:

Suzanna it is. :naughty: Oh, and don't be alarmed if I call you Suz (or something) from time to time. :lol3:

I hope I get one soon as well, you are making them sound really great. :thumb_yello::naughty:

Suz!! That's a cute nickname! My sister calls me "Rose" like the girl of Titanic xD

Oooohh... i'm not making them sound really great... they really sound really great... the good thing about them is that they make you laugh!

I have the track-by-track video of The Black and White Album (Their latest record... they're actually recording a new one!) ... it's interesting :fisch:

Suz!! That's a cute nickname! My sister calls me "Rose" like the girl of Titanic xD

Oooohh... i'm not making them sound really great... they really sound really great... the good thing about them is that they make you laugh!

I have the track-by-track video of The Black and White Album (Their latest record... they're actually recording a new one!) ... it's interesting :fisch:

Rose..awww cute. :thumb_yello:

Ooohh awesome! Maybe I should order one of their CDs...:das::naughty:

Rose..awww cute. :thumb_yello:

Ooohh awesome! Maybe I should order one of their CDs...:das::naughty:

Yeahh... but i prefer Suz!

Yesss, you should!!! But if you don't like The Black and White album or Tyrannosaurus Hives at the beginning... give them a few listens and you'll like them... i'm sure... that happenned to me.

*cof* *cof*

*cof* *cof*

Yeahh... but i prefer Suz!

Yesss, you should!!! But if you don't like The Black and White album or Tyrannosaurus Hives at the beginning... give them a few listens and you'll like them... i'm sure... that happenned to me.

*cof* *cof*

*cof* *cof*

Okay then, Suz it is. :naughty:

Okay, cool. I'll keep that in mind. :thumb_yello::wink2:

*clicks link*

Okay then, Suz it is. :naughty:

Okay, cool. I'll keep that in mind. :thumb_yello::wink2:

*clicks link*

Yeah... Suz it's pretty nice, i love it!

All right because at the first listen "Giddy Up" sounds weeeeeird

If they sound boring it's because they are tired

This is a funny interview...

Oh gosh... i'm a link poster addicted @.@

Yeah... Suz it's pretty nice, i love it!

All right because at the first listen "Giddy Up" sounds weeeeeird

If they sound boring it's because they are tired

This is a funny interview...

Oh gosh... i'm a link poster addicted @.@

That is pretty nice of them to give a run down of the album. :)

*clicks link*

Of couurse they are so nice!!!

And you should check them live.... THEY ARE PUUURE AWESOMENESS!!! Especially the Nick's flying guitar :mf_rosetinted:

A ball of tape...very functional.

Or when they sprayed throat spray stuff in their mouths and (I believe it was) Pelle said "pretty disgusting, huh?"

I don't know why, but I found those two parts so funny. :lol3:

A ball of tape...very functional.

Or when they sprayed throat spray stuff in their mouths and (I believe it was) Pelle said "pretty disgusting, huh?"

I don't know why, but I found those two parts so funny. :lol3:

Hahahaha yeah!

And i have lots of video like that (Like the staring contest) but i guess that's too much xD

I really hope you like them when you listen to a record of them (Or whatever, my english is pretty bad)

Hahahaha yeah!

And i have lots of video like that (Like the staring contest) but i guess that's too much xD

I really hope you like them when you listen to a record of them (Or whatever, my english is pretty bad)

haha :lol3:

I hope I do as well. :naughty:

...and don't worry! Your english is fantastic. :thumb_yello:

haha :lol3:

I hope I do as well. :naughty:

...and don't worry! Your english is fantastic. :thumb_yello:

If you like both records... the next step is "Veni Vidi Vicious"! So f*cking great!... and then... "Barely Legal" if you like all of these records... then.. you are an official Hives fan (Wich would be awesome)

Thanks... as long as you understand me i'm cool with that