• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A typing error :roftl:

I'm sure it is :roftl:

aaawww did you take something for it???

I dunno,maybe it's caused from the nervous breakdown I had today :roftl: joking...naaahh,someone annoyed me at the school,that's all.

How are you?

And why do you see dicks everywhere??:roftl: please explain :roftl:

I'm sure it is :roftl:

I dunno,maybe it's caused from the nervous breakdown I had today :roftl: joking...naaahh,someone annoyed me at the school,that's all.

How are you?

And why do you see dicks everywhere??:roftl: please explain :roftl:

I know how that can be!!! People annoy me at work EVERYDAY!!! :naughty:

I am okay!! I do not see dicks everywhere -- but, rather DUCKS :naughty:

Only this morning when i stopped on my way to work to get gas there was a CHICKEN in the parking lot... I started 'bocking' trying to call it over to me and it ACTUALLY CAME -- and sat down by my feet as I pumped gas! *I think it is a sign* :roftl: It was SO cute - I wanted to take it with me!

I know how that can be!!! People annoy me at work EVERYDAY!!! :naughty:

I am okay!! I do not see dicks everywhere -- but, rather DUCKS :naughty:

Only this morning when i stopped on my way to work to get gas there was a CHICKEN in the parking lot... I started 'bocking' trying to call it over to me and it ACTUALLY CAME -- and sat down by my feet as I pumped gas! *I think it is a sign* :roftl: It was SO cute - I wanted to take it with me!

Hahahaha! I can't imagine that something like that happened to you lol!:roftl: I mean,the CHICKEN. On the PARKING LOT. *trying to capture the picture in her mind*

Haha! What was it doing over there? Was it dropped by someone...? :roftl:

Hahahaha! I can't imagine that something like that happened to you lol!:roftl: I mean,the CHICKEN. On the PARKING LOT. *trying to capture the picture in her mind*

Haha! What was it doing over there? Was it dropped by someone...? :roftl:

I live in the woods :mf_rosetinted:

The gas station was in a VERY rural area.... all sorts of things roam.....

On my way to work.... AFTER THE CHICKEN I saw a Wild Boar by the road and then a beautiful deer........

and almost ran over a poor innocent rabbit - good thing he was faster then I was! :naughty:

I live in the woods :mf_rosetinted:

The gas station was in a VERY rural area.... all sorts of things roam.....

On my way to work.... AFTER THE CHICKEN I saw a Wild Boar by the road and then a beautiful deer........

and almost ran over a poor innocent rabbit - good thing he was faster then I was! :nay:

Don't you dare to hurt any rabbit! :sneaky2::roftl:

Right now I'm thinking about the essay that I have to write, that's due tomorrow.

And the test that I have tomorrow.

*sigh*

Sorry to hear that :huglove:

Awwww....thanks:wink2:

...but don't be sorry- it's the fault of the teachers I have:sneaky2::lol3:

Haha,that's right.

Well,we have chemistry tomorrow,and our teacher (who had a birthday today and who's like 200 years old) said to us that we might have a test,but we must be prepared on every lesson and he won't tell us when the test will be,so I dunno shall I whether sit and learn or...sit and chat on the MFC?:naughty:

Haha,that's right.

Well,we have chemistry tomorrow,and our teacher (who had a birthday today and who's like 200 years old) said to us that we might have a test,but we must be prepared on every lesson and he won't tell us when the test will be,so I dunno shall I whether sit and learn or...sit and chat on the MFC?:naughty:

...200 years old:roftl:

That sucks...having the date of a test as a 'surprise'...well, it isn't the nicest surprise:naughty:

You could be a multi-tasker and do both: learn and sit and chat on the MFC:naughty: