Help Mfc Family!

juju27

HELP I NEED THE MFC FAMILY!

I know this might sound out of place, but i don't know who to ask, except only true fan members of MIKA's would probably know!

Hello everyone, I am in need of serious comments from all of you, who admire oh so much, I am applying to college as many of us are, and they asked for a specific question for an essay topic:

'Humor, wit, and irony are often part of what are mostly serious matters. Choose a public figure, a fictional character, a novel film, television show, piece of music, song... and talk about the use of humor as a way to achieve a more serious goal. why did this person, author, writer choose humor? How does the humor affect the whole? what does the whole do for the humor?"

AND SO I WANTED TO DO ONE ABOUT MIKA'S SONG, I DONT KNOW WHICH ONE, ANY IDEAS? I THOUGH ABOUT BIG GIRLS?

BUT DOES IT REALLY HAVE HUMOR?

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH WITH ALL MY LOVE <3

JUSTINE

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey hun,

I moved your thread out of the "Chat about Mika" section and into "General Chin Wagging" - since this isn't really about Mika, as much as it is about your essay. :thumb_yello:

I would recommend doing it on Lollipop - Mika uses his subtle lyrics "sucking too hard on your lollipop" and such to add humour to the serious goal of discouraging his little sister from having sex. You could even talk about how that song is done live, with the animal play and costumes. :biggrin2:

Good luck!

Or even Grace Kelly?

There are interviews where MIka talks about how he was using the comedy of the absurd to drive his point home. Then there's added humour/ debate in that it gets taken seriously. And he performs it seriously. And people at college might know the song