• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And some more cos there so tiny and cute

IMGP0002-7.jpg

IMGP0005-6.jpg

Mine is 2nd from right in that one...

*squeals* I actually AWWWWW'ed out loud at that...

PUSSEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crap! I'm kitteh-clucky now. They are adorable.

*cuddles Merlin*

*tells him to go get pregnant*

*gets odd look*

*admits it was worth a try*

...and laughed out loud at that.

We voted in the MFC upgrade thread for it to be renamed "Shun Friend" :naughty:

Cover the little kiddies eyes and I'll tell you :das:

*subtly takes credit*

I would like to take a moment to congratulate the Australian ability to have all plans completely unfurl. Between me falling down the stairs and Kelz overworking her muscles today never stood chance. :naughty:

Edited by SuperTwat

I would like to take a moment congratulate the Australian ability to have all plans completely unfurl. Between me falling down the stairs and Kelz overworking her muscles today never stood chance. :naughty:

:roftl:

I would like to take a moment to congratulate you on falling down the stairs.

(I hope you're OK!) :naughty:

Dang it

Nope:thumbdown:, you?

Yep *zhhz*

Got anything see-through? :das:

hello people.

facebook stalkers

Poser *zhhz* :wub2:

Did you never watch zaboomafoo or critter corner or w/e?

Nope. Things were a little more boring and less camp when I was a kid. I watched Skippy.

I hate it when they sneak up on you.

La la la, oh what a glorious day,*pbs* I'm so lucky to be alive-*SHARP PIERCING PAIN IN TEMPLE*

:roftl: Ouch!

*subtly takes credit*

Yes, it was your brilliant brainwave. :bow:

I would like to take a moment congratulate the Australian ability to have all plans completely unfurl. Between me falling down the stairs and Kelz overworking her muscles today never stood chance. :naughty:

Yeah, we suck. *applauds*

With matching grave stones 'I came, I saw, I was killed by a Moe-Franga hybrid'.

:lmfao::lmao: !!! ^^^

Hello All .... have just caught up ... yooz are all crazehhhh !!! :roftl:

Teegs: P's b'day is this Sunday the 19th ... & he is cooking the dinner on Sat. night :naughty: ... but not pot rice ! He's making a chicken & bacon,spinach,mushroom & leek pie thingy ft. bechamel sauce .... & salad ! :licks_lips: Dinner will be for 10 & then on Sun. it's 'bring a plate' ft. maybe 30 ppl (??) , well ... alot more anyway ... :naughty:

I'm pretty tired, but am going out to see a play tonight 'cos friends are in it ... *zhhz* !!

I hope you are all well & happy .... *pats Twatty's ankle & Kelz' muscles tho' * .... :naughty:

I would like to take a moment to congratulate the Australian ability to have all plans completely unfurl. Between me falling down the stairs and Kelz overworking her muscles today never stood chance. :naughty:

It didn't

Yeah, we suck. *applauds*

You do

I'm OK, just a sprained ankle, but I suspect I won't be after Bec murders me.

:fisch:

They can bury us side by side. :yay:

With matching grave stones 'I came, I saw, I was killed by a Moe-Franga hybrid'. :

:naughty: Pft.... who said you guys were getting headstones *hmph*

I'm not going to murder you guys....

But I will invite you onto msn whenever you guys get onto a computer to catalog what I brought and get approval/dispproval/ideas :naughty:

On a random note, I now know how many $2 type stores Frankston has :naughty:

With matching grave stones 'I came, I saw, I was killed by a Moe-Franga hybrid'.

I came. I saw. I was conquered by the Bogan Queen. :rip_1:

Hello All

Hello!

Teegs: P's b'day is this Sunday the 19th ... & he is cooking the dinner on Sat. night ... but not pot rice ! He's making a chicken & bacon,spinach,mushroom & leek pie thingy ft. bechamel sauce .... & salad ! Dinner will be for 10 & then on Sun. it's 'bring a plate' ft. maybe 30 ppl (??) , well ... alot more anyway ...

Happy early Bday to P!! :happybday:

I'm pretty tired, but am going out to see a play tonight 'cos friends are in it ... *zhhz* !!

I hope you are all well & happy .... *pats Twatty's ankle & Kelz' muscles tho' * ....

Aww, *pats your tired head* what's the play about?

Thanks *pbs*

Pft.... who said you guys were getting headstones *hmph*

But then Mike won't know where to place flowers.

I'm not going to murder you guys....

yet?

But I will invite you onto msn whenever you guys get onto a computer to catalog what I brought and get approval/dispproval/ideas

I will be there shortly. Despite my tired achiness, I just can't help but do the washing ft. hanging it up outside. But it's helping..

On a random note, I now know how many $2 type stores Frankston has

Not really surprising considering most Frankees and Frankettes only have a few bucks left after dole payday. :naughty: Gotta buy the carton of Winfield blues & VB Slab first..and don't forget about the quarter of choof.. :rasta:

No-one here ???

Oh well, I gotta go now ...

I was present but not present, you know.. :wink2:

TEEGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm currently recording the extended remix of Desire that VH1 plays sporadically.. (Damn I love VH1 :bow: )

Anyway, whilst recording I thought "I bet youtube has this already"

and they do:

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=3MPr7T55iI4

Want the mp3? :das:

I came. I saw. I was conquered by the Bogan Queen. :rip_1:

But then Mike won't know where to place flowers.

yet?

I will be there shortly. Despite my tired achiness, I just can't help but do the washing ft. hanging it up outside. But it's helping..

Not really surprising considering most Frankees and Frankettes only have a few bucks left after dole payday. :naughty: Gotta buy the carton of Winfield blues & VB Slab first..and don't forget about the quarter of choof.. :rasta:

Oh Mike will know where to place flowers, even without the headstone

I'll just bury you with a sudoku book :fisch:

And I saw "junior sudoku books" today :shocked: They must be starting young.

Too true.... why spend money on pricey stuff when you can pick it up at one of the many $2 stores..

Well.... not the choof of course

Hello all! :biggrin2:

Hey SD how are you today?

Pretty good thanks. I had a piano lesson and my teacher was happy with me because I've been practicing so much lately! So now I'm happy.

What about you?

Yeah good.. had my last class for the semester today...

Now all I need to do is write an essay this weekend and then study for two exams over the coming weeks

hello everyone..

just wanted to tell you guys that i just made a bubble out of my gum and it popped in my nose, and i accidentally chewed it again lol im gross but if i threw it away it would've been a waste of 4 chewing gums:wink2: