The Australian Thread: Part Seventeen

Rainbow Sky

Twatty and I were on it just before, harassing people. :naughty:

Hello! And how are you?

:roftl: I had a little go on the 'scratchpad' game before ... haha, with 6 others ... 'twas fun ... :naughty:

I'm pretty good ... the last busy week or so has taken it out of me tho' ... :rolls_eyes: ... but I am currently enjoying that it is raining outside atm ... *loves rain* :wub2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys. sorry i havnt been on in ages : (

i went to america >.< and just got back, but i came on as soon as i walked in the door :thumb_yello:

how are yousss?

Wow....now you're a blast from the past....welcome back :wink2:

Since Teegs is not here to do it, I will point you in the direction of our petition to bring Mika here *points to signature* :fisch:

I'm Artsy. *shakes your hand*

Oh! Where in California? LA?

Heya Artsy!

Wow....now you're a blast from the past....welcome back :wink2:

Since Teegs is not here to do it, I will point you in the direction of our petition to bring Mika here *points to signature* :fisch:

Heya Artsy!

why thankyou, i appreciate being a blast from the past. : D

and zomgsh, *signs petition*

:lmfao::roftl::roftl::roftl:

:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

im done now! :D i nvr actually do it home. but i have an 88.6% in that class which is a B+. my mom says i have to have straight As w/out being grounded. so im suprised since i just got a progress report. i thought she was gonna flip. but she didnt

but she did just yell at me to turn my comp off. and not to think about turning on the tv, cuz i will fall asleep w/ it on. lol

:im done now! :D i nvr actually do it home. but i have an 88.6% in that class which is a B+. my mom says i have to have straight As w/out being grounded. so im suprised since i just got a progress report. i thought she was gonna flip. but she didnt

Why does she need you to get straight A's? I would have thought that 88.6% is a really good score..

Edited by sweet-dreams
IIII AAAM THE CHAAAMPION!!

Why does she need you to get straight A's? I would have thought that 88.6% is a really good score..

because i need to be the perfect daughter. need to be in AP classes. be in Varsity teams, get all these scholarships, idk. i juest have to beat my sisters, one who was almost straight As, and in all AP classes and stuff. and do better than my sister who almost failed HS. lol

:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

im done now! :D i nvr actually do it home. but i have an 88.6% in that class which is a B+. my mom says i have to have straight As w/out being grounded. so im suprised since i just got a progress report. i thought she was gonna flip. but she didnt

but she did just yell at me to turn my comp off. and not to think about turning on the tv, cuz i will fall asleep w/ it on. lol

Oh ... don't misunderstand me ... I was laughing with you !! I hated maths too ... still do ... I could just relate to how you felt with that smiley !!:naughty:

Pretty good thanks. The history/geography exam was hard though. :thumbdown:

But I think I did okay.

What about yours?

Hiya SD !! :bye:

because i need to be the perfect daughter. need to be in AP classes. be in Varsity teams, get all these scholarships, idk. i juest have to beat my sisters, one who was almost straight As, and in all AP classes and stuff. and do better than my sister who almost failed HS. lol

:shocked: Not fair 1001 .... :no: