Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i just recieved a myspace message :blush-anim-cl:

O, rlly?

The kittehs are so much bigger than they were and haz mostly open eyes.

I keep meaning to take photos, but then have other things to do. Will take some soon.

Aww. Yesh, hurry up.

I looked ... it's great !! How do you do that via msn tho' ... :blink:

With the handwriting function. It's on the PC versions. :bleh:

Actually, we found Twatty a handwriting mac MSN version, but it was lame or difficult or smth. But I'm keeping an eye out for a patch so you maccys can have it. The other option is to use scratchpad and 'print screen' before your time runs out.:naughty::wink2:

*tells herself that no matter how much she wishes otherwise, if she keeps eating food she buys for Soy's care package, she is going to have to keep buying more*

Dammit.:naughty:

Yesh you should stop eating it :naughty:

I've resisted yours... of course, I've had to keep my own supply of tim tams handy to resist temptation, but still.

Okay, going to try and convince Gun gun to let me take kitteh photos now, since I finished my exam study for the day. (did dot point answers to the questions, now just need to keep reading over them over the coming days)

Yesh you should stop eating it :naughty:

I've resisted yours... of course, I've had to keep my own supply of tim tams handy to resist temptation, but still.

Okay, going to try and convince Gun gun to let me take kitteh photos now, since I finished my exam study for the day. (did dot point answers to the questions, now just need to keep reading over them over the coming days)

It's really just one thing (you don't get to know what it is; iz surprise), the first thing I bought for this project, and I've eaten and re-bought it three times now, as it just happens to be one of my favorite things.:naughty:

And I don't have tim tams or anything else sugary and delicious to distract me, although that's a good idea that I'll be trying next time I go to the store.:thumb_yello:

With the handwriting function. It's on the PC versions. :bleh:

Actually, we found Twatty a handwriting mac MSN version, but it was lame or difficult or smth. But I'm keeping an eye out for a patch so you maccys can have it. The other option is to use scratchpad and 'print screen' before your time runs out.:naughty::wink2:

Aaahhh ... ok ! Have you checked out artpad.com ?? It's kinda cool too !:thumb_yello:

hello chicago!

im california, but im fine :roftl:

lol

and how r u?

it's dark and chilly here in Chicago.

kind of quiet.

I still can't unwind over something from school today.

know what I mean?

here- look at this- I'M the one who who left the most recent comment!

http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=522926

It's really just one thing (you don't get to know what it is; iz surprise), the first thing I bought for this project, and I've eaten and re-bought it three times now, as it just happens to be one of my favorite things.:naughty:

And I don't have tim tams or anything else sugary and delicious to distract me, although that's a good idea that I'll be trying next time I go to the store.:thumb_yello:

Ohh.... now I want to know what it is.

Can't wait to get it then.... you'll have to tell me after I get the package what the item you kept eating was :wink2:

Some kitteh photos.

There a bit blurry, because I didn't want to use the flash and hurt their little eyes

IMGP0003-8.jpg

(they always all tangled up)

IMGP0005-7.jpg

IMGP0006-7.jpg

IMGP0008-3.jpg

(you can sort of see the eye patch my kitteh has in the bottom corner of this ^ one)

I'll take some more when Gun gun goes to get food eventually