Clare

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey!

whatd you do for halloween?

hi there, i took my gorjuss little 3 year old sister (dressed as a pink and black witch princess) trick or treating in the frrrrrreeeezing cold dressed as a 'glamourous' witch in an evening dress, witches hat and high heels!:naughty: never again! heehee well, just not the high heels next time! ouch! what about you? lol xxx :-D

hi there, i took my gorjuss little 3 year old sister (dressed as a pink and black witch princess) trick or treating in the frrrrrreeeezing cold dressed as a 'glamourous' witch in an evening dress, witches hat and high heels!:naughty: never again! heehee well, just not the high heels next time! ouch! what about you? lol xxx :-D

o nice!! lol.

ok, well after having a confusing day at school. i came home, got ready for a party

went over to my friends house. we ate and talked

took group photos

went trick or treating

it started raining right away, which wasnt amazing, but fun. we went around the neighborhood (lots of hills, and is huge) then we went back to her house, but we didnt feel done, so some of us went back out, and then me and my friend got seperated right away from everyone, so we kept going. they i guess went back home. it started pouring, we kept going. we went back around the neighborhood, our feet were killing us, and we were freezing, so we went back to my friends house.

watched Prom Night

ate candy

watched tv

played truth or dare

and then i walked home. in the freezing cold rain

its 11:41 pm right now. and i would still be there for like an hr, but i have a 9 am soccer game thats like a half hr away + having to get there early, so i came home at like 11:30.

it was AMAZING

and my friends told me something that might be really good news in the <3 department for me xD

Yes. You do.

What did you go on Halloween night then?

ok, well after having a confusing day at school. i came home, got ready for a party

took group photos

went trick or treating

it started raining right away, which wasnt amazing, but fun. we went around the neighborhood (lots of hills, and is huge) then we went back to her house, but we didnt feel done, so some of us went back out, and then me and my friend got seperated right away from everyone, so we kept going. they i guess went back home. it started pouring, we kept going. we went back around the neighborhood, our feet were killing us, and we were freezing, so we went back to my friends house.

watched Prom Night

ate candy

watched tv

played truth or dare

its 11:41 pm right now. and i would still be there for like an hr, but i have a 9 am soccer game thats like a half hr away + having to get there early, so i came home at like 11:30.

:bleh:

took group photos

went trick or treating

watched Prom Night

ate candy

watched tv

played truth or dare

:bleh:

Sounds amazing fun. Trick or treat. I have never done that before.

Think I'm too old now.

youre never too old!! my friend and i made a promise to go trick or treating evvery yr together until the day we die~!

Did you have a pumpkin decoration in the window? A friend of ours went out trick or treating with her kids and saw pumpkins in the windows of most houses.