The Chill out Zone (Revived!) Part 5

Clare

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you?

What was your dream about? What happened?

Well it was lovely!! I went to some place with my boyfriend and walked and walked. Then we entered a store or a room or something and Mika and I were left alone in a corner. Then he(Mika) grabbed my hand and started talking to me. We left the corner and started walking. Mika turned around to face me and I kissed him. Then he said: This is not right! and I said : What?What do you mean?. After Mika looked at my boyfriend and I said: He doesn't matter... (which is terrible cus I love my boyfriend).Mika and I left the store and went to catch the bus but missed it so he called someone to pick us up...

and the my dad woke me up:thumbdown:

Well it was lovely!! I went to some place with my boyfriend and walked and walked. Then we entered a store or a room or something and Mika and I were left alone in a corner. Then he(Mika) grabbed my hand and started talking to me. We left the corner and started walking. Mika turned around to face me and I kissed him. Then he said: This is not right! and I said : What?What do you mean?. After Mika looked at my boyfriend and I said: He doesn't matter... (which is terrible cus I love my boyfriend).Mika and I left the store and went to catch the bus but missed it so he called someone to pick us up...

and the my dad woke me up:thumbdown:

That sounds rather mixed up My dreams are like that. I remember little snipits of them. The last dream I had was of Mika wearing pink nail varnish.:naughty: