The Official Mini Meet Up Thread- Florida(Nov 8)

foalbaby14

Holly and Alex are going to 3 Rufus Wainwright concerts next month and one of the concerts is only 1 hour away from my house so why not have a mini meet up:punk:

Place: My House and Great Day in the Country

When: November 8

http://www.oviedowomansclub.org/great.html <---- The information on Great Day in the Country:wink2:

Guest List:

Foalbaby14(me)

HollyD

Cheeseygoodness

Musicfreak

A Flying Monkey Tree

event.png

Edited by foalbaby14

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to thank Rufus McGarrigle Wainwright for making this Meet Up (as Mini as it may be) POSSIBLE ♥

Without him this would not be possible, and then we would have to wait to meet until the Christmas Party on December 6, 2008 --

so thank you RuRu!!!!!! :das:

I would like to thank Rufus McGarrigle Wainwright for making this Meet Up (as Mini as it may be) POSSIBLE ♥

Without him this would not be possible, and then we would have to wait to meet until the Christmas Party on December 6, 2008 --

so thank you RuRu!!!!!! :das:

Yes!!!!! Thank you :huglove:

S*** sorry i have to go game tonight i have to be there in 30 mins still have to get dressed:naughty:

i will hopefully be on tonight around 11-12

hopefully Alex will get on soon so you arent by yourself:mf_rosetinted:

Yes!!!!! Thank you :huglove:

S*** sorry i have to go game tonight i have to be there in 30 mins still have to get dressed:naughty:

i will hopefully be on tonight around 11-12

hopefully Alex will get on soon so you arent by yourself:mf_rosetinted:

Bye :bye: have FUN tonight!!!! .... and don't forget to get dressed!!!! :naughty:

I will be on tonight!!!!!

:huglove:

Did yall win?

F*** NO!!! we got our a**es beat, 48-8:naughty: we went against Seminole, 3 players on their team are best in the nation

But our band was better than there's:naughty: of course we rock:punk:(well the piccolos do:naughty:)

F*** NO!!! we got our a**es beat, 48-8:naughty: we went against Seminole, 3 players on their team are best in the nation

But our band was better than there's:naughty: of course we rock:punk:(well the piccolos do:naughty:)

That is all that matters! :roftl:

Tuba haha i think we 8 this year, my freshman we had 13:shocked:

My freshman year show kicked A**!!!!! 007 baby:naughty:

We live in a VERY small town! Population 5,000 - so you can imagine how TINY our band is!!! :naughty:

We live in a VERY small town! Population 5,000 - so you can imagine how TINY our band is!!! :naughty:

i think i met your band at the competition we went to in Ocecobbee(spelled it wrong:blush-anim-cl:)

we were the biggest band there, they all we so amazed that we can charter buses

we saw half a cow on the way:roftl:

i think i met your band at the competition we went to in Ocecobbee(spelled it wrong:blush-anim-cl:)

we were the biggest band there, they all we so amazed that we can charter buses

we saw half a cow on the way:roftl:

Okeechobee :bleh:

OMR! Speaking of COWS ----

I saw a freakin cow on my way home in the pasture by my house and the COW was sniffing a birds butt..... TRUE STORY

I have the WORST headache ever! :puking:

From your wine you had last night:naughty:

*hands over the Aspirin*

You should of done Mikas trick after drinking, you set up your bed before you go out then you set a chair on top of your bed with a glass of water and some Aspirin on the chair so when you get home you will have to take the chair off but first you have to take the Aspirin to get the chair off:naughty:

From your wine you had last night:naughty:

*hands over the Aspirin*

You should of done Mikas trick after drinking, you set up your bed before you go out then you set a chair on top of your bed with a glass of water and some Aspirin on the chair so when you get home you will have to take the chair off but first you have to take the Aspirin to get the chair off:naughty:

That man is pure genius! :roftl:

I've had a couple of those nights but forgot to do his little trick:roftl:

Not me - this is not from my little glass of White Zinfendel -- it is just killing me though! I need to ralph!

I want to see Alex drunk! :roftl:

Not me - this is not from my little glass of White Zinfendel -- it is just killing me though! I need to ralph!

I want to see Alex drunk! :roftl:

Oh Jezz, even though i havent met her in person she seems like a fun drunk:roftl:

You dont want to see me(dont tell my mom about this convo:naughty:)

Oh Jezz, even though i havent met her in person she seems like a fun drunk:roftl:

You dont want to see me(dont tell my mom about this convo:naughty:)

Don't worry - i am NOT a snitch or a bitch :naughty:

Alex is really calm (and mature) so I would like to see her lighten up :naughty:

Would be hilarious! I don't want to drink around Rufus - cause I might SAY something that I will regret in the morning! :roftl: