• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shows how much attention I was paying :fisch: But I do remember FD saying that Mika said he was working hard on the new album.

I'm glad to hear it. BRB.

Oh and btw, how are you? :bleh: Sarah, how's it going with your cold? :( And Danika, staying alive? :naughty:

Hi Elina

It's getting better. I'll be back in 20 mins.

I don't think I know. I know I know.

Which, come to think of it, is actually quite amazing. We haven't even met IRL.

I guess you don't have to meet someone in RL to know them that well :naughty: And anyway the only reason I didn't know about it was cos it was pretty loud so and I was at the back so I couldn't really hear what FD was saying.

Oh and btw, how are you? :bleh: Sarah, how's it going with your cold? :( And Danika, staying alive?

Alive? Pah, I'm feeling quite dead atm, I think I look a bit dead as well :naughty: How are you?

I'm glad to hear it. BRB.

Hi Elina

It's getting better. I'll be back in 20 mins.

See you soon :wink2:

I guess you don't have to meet someone in RL to know them that well :naughty: And anyway the only reason I didn't know about it was cos it was pretty loud so and I was at the back so I couldn't really hear what FD was saying.

Alive? Pah, I'm feeling quite dead atm, I think I look a bit dead as well How are you?

Apparantely not :naughty:

Yeah yeah, excuses :mf_rosetinted:

Kidding aside, I'm SOO happy that you and everyone seemed to have such a great time!! I wish I could've been there... Speaking of which, why weren't I? :boxed: It seemed to make sense at the time of the decision but now I'm not so sure. I told my mother about it today and she was like "Really? Why weren't you there?" :doh:

I bet :naughty: Apart from being insanely jealous and full of regret, I'm quite good, thank you. :bleh: My cold's gotten heaps better which I couldn't be happier about.

Apparantely not Yeah yeah, excuses

Kidding aside, I'm SOO happy that you and everyone seemed to have such a great time!! I wish I could've been there... Speaking of which, why weren't I? :boxed: It seemed to make sense at the time of the decision but now I'm not so sure. I told my mother about it today and she was like "Really? Why weren't you there?" :doh:

I bet :naughty: Apart from being insanely jealous and full of regret, I'm quite good, thank you. :bleh: My cold's gotten heaps better which I couldn't be happier about.

:mf_rosetinted:

AW thanks. I wish you could be there too. Yeah Elina why didn't you go :sneaky2: Pfft.

That's good to hear :D How has your day been?

I'm back now.

Hello again.

Yes, why?? :boxed:

My day's been alright. Quiet. As a Sunday should be :bleh:

And yours? :naughty:

Keep asking yourself that.

That's good to hear :naughty: Lazy Sundays, nice :)

Hmm well, got home at 9am, slept at 10 til 4.30 and now I'm just chillaxing :naughty: