I know, crazy night :naughty:

Great pics btw! :bleh: I see you passed the street were I used to go to school in Hampstead :bleh:

Thank you! :blush-anim-cl:

I walked across Hampstead for I think more than an hour. I wanted to go to Parliament Hill and first I walked the wrong direction... :naughty:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you! :blush-anim-cl:

I walked across Hampstead for I think more than an hour. I wanted to go to Parliament Hill and first I walked the wrong direction... :naughty:

Is that why you walked there then :naughty: It was nice seeing it again, haven't been there for a few months.

Is that why you walked there then :naughty: It was nice seeing it again, haven't been there for a few months.

Yes. From the tube station I turned right cause there was a hill and I thought that must be the way to Parliament Hill. That was wrong. :thumbdown: But no problem, it's very nice there and so I did a little round tour through Hampstead. :naughty:

Yes. From the tube station I turned right cause there was a hill and I thought that must be the way to Parliament Hill. That was wrong. :thumbdown: But no problem, it's very nice there and so I did a little round tour through Hampstead. :naughty:

Easy mistake to make :naughty: Yeah it's a nice area, just not so well-known and not much to do unless you have lotsss of money.

There are several of those areas in London. And one of them I know pretty well I think.... :naughty::fisch:

Ah yes, I think I know a bit about that area too :fisch:

I would love to see that.

They're really lovely. I went in one once, I was so jealous to not live there.

Hiya, how are you all?

Hey Sam! How are you?

There are several of those areas in London. And one of them I know pretty well I think.... :naughty::fisch:

Ah yes, I think I know a bit about that area too :fisch:

Oh God :roftl: :roftl:

Good evening Mario! I'm good thanks too. Your pics are great, very lovely!

Hey Sam! :D

Sorry but I need to be off now. Good night everyone! :bye: