• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to hear that you're fine!

At the moment I'm here for posting and relaxing. :naughty:

Ehm, the last weekend? I was at home, I think. And I was here from time to time. Next weekend I'll be going on a trip and on sunday evening next week I'll be in Prague! :punk:

Have you been to school today? :wink2:

Yes I've been. It is very good method how spend weekend :D (och my word order) :thumbdown:

:naughty:

I think it's not easy to learn Czech. And the pronunciation.... :shocked:

Is there really nothing interesting in Brno? :naughty: Maybe I can see something from my train window next week. Cause I'm going from Vienna to Prague and the train also stops in Brno.

Well yeah, it's totally complicated.... just like for a czech to learn german :naughty:

There might be some interesting things, but if you compare it to Prague... well... you can't even compare it!

Nice! :naughty: But I don't think you will see much, as the railway is kinda.. well hidden :naughty: ... You could see my school though =D

Cos they're very mean!! lol.

We'll have to, this is the most appropriate party thread

Lmao!!! What the hell? :lmfao: I know there are strange people in the world but didn't think they were that strange

Should be renamed to Girls & occasional party thread :naughty: ... :punk:

I know... there are even more strange people, though.... I know one of them.... but he's still 19 and not... a teacher :blink::naughty:

She told me "I will be here for another two lessons" ... I was SO relieved when I remembered I won't be there! :naughty:

Should be renamed to Girls & occasional party thread

I know... there are even more strange people, though.... I know one of them.... but he's still 19 and not... a teacher :blink::naughty:

She told me "I will be here for another two lessons" ... I was SO relieved when I remembered I won't be there! :naughty:

Exactly :das:

Even stranger than that? :o I think I want to know some strange people like that :bleh:

Ha ha :roftl: I could see your reaction now :naughty:

Exactly :das:

Even stranger than that? :o I think I want to know some strange people like that :bleh:

Ha ha :roftl: I could see your reaction now :naughty:

Well, I know some people who get drunk/high and afterwards, they are ... erm... well, let's have an example. A guy I know came home after a party. I will never forget these sentences:

"Dude, that clock is moving."

"Why is our carpet suddenly trying to kill me?"

Once he was also talking to a glass. Arguing with it. I won't even mention what he did to a lamp :boxed:

.... and so on :naughty:

You don't wanna know such people! xD

I already miss my normal teacher so much :-D Although when she comes back, it means I have to prepare for a stupid competition. Damn.

Well yeah, it's totally complicated.... just like for a czech to learn german :naughty:

There might be some interesting things, but if you compare it to Prague... well... you can't even compare it!

Nice! :naughty: But I don't think you will see much, as the railway is kinda.. well hidden :naughty: ... You could see my school though =D

:naughty::naughty:

So I think I'll need quite a while to learn some Czech words. And I'm not a young boy so it's even harder to learn a new language.... :wink2:

Okay, I'll have a look out of the window. Maybe I can see your school. :wink2: