• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And you still surprise me, Mario! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

'n Abend!

I'm quite good. :) As I said in reply to Sarah's post, bit tired, though. What about you?

I haven't talked to you for so long, I haven't even heard what your trip to Scotland was like!

:naughty:

I'm good, thanks. But I'm tired too and I'm happy that it's weekend now. So I've a bit time to relax.

We haven't talked for quite a long time..... My trip to Scotland in August(!) was great. :blush-anim-cl: I can pm you a link to picasa where you can see some of my pics. How was your trip to Spain? :wink2:

Next weekend I'm on the rails again, but only for a short trip. And then I'll visit Prague so I need to learn some Czech words.... :naughty:

I know! I was actually online every day, but only answering to one thread... and I didn't have time for other threads at all.

I was shocked to see you are the topposter now! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

I'm quite good :original: I needed weekend soo much... now it's finally here, I'm happy :naughty:

What about you?

So what have you been up to then busy lady? :P

Yeah I'm pretty shocked myself.. I guess lol.

I'm ok, kind of tired.

Here we've the same weather atm. I like that kind of weather. :thumb_yello:

Yeah it's nice, cold with a bit of warmness :)

What concert was it.

I'm ok thanks.

Well, today it was just a small concert of a band which a friend of mine plays in. They were like really good, except for the singer.... he's.... really... strange :blink: That dude's got pink hair.... in a rock/metal band o.O

What did you do today?

Oh yes! :doh::naughty:

Natürlich!!Ich dacht mir schon!!:roftl:Aber im deutschen thread sind immer

so wenige...voll doof :boxed:

:naughty: You can't remember everything :-)

Ja ich weiß.... :blink: Dabei sind ganz viele Leute, die deutsch sprechen können in MFC! ...

Aber hier lebt es immer! :-)

Girls thread rules :naughty:

I'm good, thanks. But I'm tired too and I'm happy that it's weekend now. So I've a bit time to relax.

We haven't talked for quite a long time..... My trip to Scotland in August(!) was great. :blush-anim-cl: I can pm you a link to picasa where you can see some of my pics. How was your trip to Spain? :wink2:

Next weekend I'm on the rails again, but only for a short trip. And then I'll visit Prague so I need to learn some Czech words.... :naughty:

Exactly... weekend should have three days, though! :naughty:

I know.... it's... so long ago! I just found out about so many new things here and I still certainly do not know everything!

Oh yes, please do that! :-) I would love to see them!

My trip was fantastic! Everything just turned out as I wanted it to, although I was quite alone most of the time... anyway I had relax, I had sea, good food, beautiful nature, who couldn't be happy? (-:

No way! You're visiting Prague! (Need a guide? :naughty: Just kidding, I'd be a very bad one.) ... But I can teach you some words! You name it, I translate it :wink2:

Well,

:naughty: You can't remember everything :-)

Ja ich weiß.... :blink: Dabei sind ganz viele Leute, die deutsch sprechen können in MFC! ...

Aber hier lebt es immer! :-)

Girls thread rules :naughty:

Ja die meisten haben nicht als muttersprache und sind zu faul :naughty:

Und wie!!

Ich kann nicht mal kurz pinkeln gehn oder das 2 seiten an mir vorbeirauschen!:roftl:

It does:thumb_yello:

Hellllllo !! Whats up? New forum?

Caroline!:huglove: Good evening!How are you?

So what have you been up to then busy lady? :P

Yeah I'm pretty shocked myself.. I guess lol.

I'm ok, kind of tired.

I don't even know myself :shocked: A lot of work for school and .... I seriously don't know o.O The important thing is, that I finally have time!

Although, I'm gonna be away for the whole last october week. So I can't even celebrate my 1-year MFC anniversary!

You have like 6times more posts than me, it's so cool! :naughty:

:-) What you been up to today?

I don't even know myself :shocked: A lot of work for school and .... I seriously don't know o.O The important thing is, that I finally have time!

Although, I'm gonna be away for the whole last october week. So I can't even celebrate my 1-year MFC anniversary!

You have like 6times more posts than me, it's so cool! :naughty:

:-) What you been up to today?

Thank god for the weekend :D

Aw, we could celebrate earlier then :naughty:

Lol, ha ha, if you say so lol.

Hmm, just uni. You?

Have I missed anything?

You were hardly gone for long :naughty:

Ja die meisten haben nicht als muttersprache und sind zu faul :naughty:

Und wie!!

Ich kann nicht mal kurz pinkeln gehn oder das 2 seiten an mir vorbeirauschen!:roftl:

It does:thumb_yello:

Stimmt :naughty: ... Oh naja, meine Muttersprache ist deutsch ja auch nicht :naughty: ...

Genau :blink:

:punk: .... It's actually funny, cause there aren't so many people in this thread and still we somehow manage to post so much.