• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly... weekend should have three days, though! :naughty:

I know.... it's... so long ago! I just found out about so many new things here and I still certainly do not know everything!

Oh yes, please do that! :-) I would love to see them!

My trip was fantastic! Everything just turned out as I wanted it to, although I was quite alone most of the time... anyway I had relax, I had sea, good food, beautiful nature, who couldn't be happy? (-:

No way! You're visiting Prague! (Need a guide? :naughty: Just kidding, I'd be a very bad one.) ... But I can teach you some words! You name it, I translate it :wink2:

Well,

Nice to hear that you enjoyed your trip! :thumb_yello:

And thank you that you want to teach me some Czech words. I'll let you know when I need your help.

I've already been to Prague a few times and I've a city-map. So I think I'll find my way through the city. :naughty: But if you like you can show me Brno when I'll come there someday. :thumb_yello:

Thank god for the weekend

Aw, we could celebrate earlier then

Lol, ha ha, if you say so lol.

Hmm, just uni. You?

:punk: Poor countires who have to go to work/school on Saturday... :shocked:

We have to celebrate on thursday then, cause I'm leaving on friday :bleh: ...

Just school :naughty: Oh... and my music lesson. (singing :naughty:) ... My teacher is ill and there was another girl instead of her... I've never seen a more strange person in my whole life. It was like the worst lesson ever :shocked:

That's good. I don't have to catch up.

Uhuh :) More time for the talking :das:

Poor countires who have to go to work/school on Saturday...

We have to celebrate on thursday then, cause I'm leaving on friday :bleh: ...

Just school :naughty: Oh... and my music lesson. (singing :naughty:) ... My teacher is ill and there was another girl instead of her... I've never seen a more strange person in my whole life. It was like the worst lesson ever :shocked:

I know, that must really suck.

No problemo then! I shall get the drinks ready by then :naughty:

Ha ha! Why was she strange?

Nice to hear that you enjoyed your trip!

And thank you that you want to teach me some Czech words. I'll let you know when I need your help.

I've already been to Prague a few times and I've a city-map. So I think I'll find my way through the city. :naughty: But if you like you can show me Brno when I'll come there someday. :thumb_yello:

You're welcome! :naughty: I am always shocked/happy when some actually wants learn something in czech. Few days ago, on my way to Prague I met this girl from Serbia who was learning czech, I was completely fascinated cause I have never talked to someone who's learning czech and after 5 months she was so good! ... :shocked:

Definetly! :wink2: Although, there's nothing interesting about Brno, to be honest :naughty:

Im fine. And you? What are you doing now?

Where did you spend your last weekend? :wink2:

Nice to hear that you're fine!

At the moment I'm here for posting and relaxing. :naughty:

Ehm, the last weekend? I was at home, I think. And I was here from time to time. Next weekend I'll be going on a trip and on sunday evening next week I'll be in Prague! :punk:

Have you been to school today? :wink2:

I know, that must really suck.

No problemo then! I shall get the drinks ready by then :naughty:

Ha ha! Why was she strange?

It does! Why do they do this to them :naughty:

Yay, party! :naughty::yay: I suppose we shall party in this thread :-D

Cause.... I can't explain it that well, cause you would have be there to understand it completely, but she must have been high. First thing, she asked me was: "Wow... that thing on your hair cool... what's that?" "Erm,... you mean my headband?" "Yea... that's cool man... where did you get it? I've never seen such thing..." "In a shop? :blink:" "Oh.... what's a shop... oh right... I don't remember last time I was shopping...what currency do we actually have" ... The whole lesson was like that o.O

You're welcome! :naughty: I am always shocked/happy when some actually wants learn something in czech. Few days ago, on my way to Prague I met this girl from Serbia who was learning czech, I was completely fascinated cause I have never talked to someone who's learning czech and after 5 months she was so good! ... :shocked:

Definetly! :wink2: Although, there's nothing interesting about Brno, to be honest :naughty:

:naughty:

I think it's not easy to learn Czech. And the pronunciation.... :shocked:

Is there really nothing interesting in Brno? :naughty: Maybe I can see something from my train window next week. Cause I'm going from Vienna to Prague and the train also stops in Brno.

:naughty:

I think it's not easy to learn Czech. And the pronunciation.... :shocked:

Is there really nothing interesting in Brno? :naughty: Maybe I can see something from my train window next week. Cause I'm going from Vienna to Prague and the train also stops in Brno.

Hello there.

How are you tonight?

It does! Why do they do this to them

Yay, party! :naughty: I suppose we shall party in this thread :-D

Cause.... I can't explain it that well, cause you would have be there to understand it completely, but she must have been high. First thing, she asked me was: "Wow... that thing on your hair cool... what's that?" "Erm,... you mean my headband?" "Yea... that's cool man... where did you get it? I've never seen such thing..." "In a shop? :blink:" "Oh.... what's a shop... oh right... I don't remember last time I was shopping...what currency do we actually have" ... The whole lesson was like that o.O

Cos they're very mean!! lol.

We'll have to, this is the most appropriate party thread :das:

Lmao!!! :roftl::roftl: What the hell? :lmfao: I know there are strange people in the world but didn't think they were that strange :blink:

Helloooooooooooooooooooooo.

How are you?

I'm still fine thanks, you?