The "HURGS" thread!

Lolliepop_girl

Sorry if there is already a thread like this. I couldn't see one :)

This is the thread where people are welcome to come and ask for help if they are feeling down or just post about their day.

Also a chance to lend a sympathetic ear and even if you don't feel sad or depressed, you're still allowed to ask for a hurg!

A hurg is a hug but not a real one. Like when you say "lurve" as opposed to "love."

So basically, to hurg or to BE hurgged in this thread :)

Let the hurgs commence :)

xxx

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aawww thank you for making this.

i really needed it today...

my day went like this: smashed my finger on the wall because i was sleepy and in a hurry and i broke it... it hurts like hell.

went to school and all the teachers seemed to have something against me today... they all wanted to see my homework and i got 2 awful marks...

and now i'm asking for forgiveness from my poor pinky and waiting for a carpenter to finish putting up the door.

but i want to go to sleep :crybaby:

i need a hug :sad:

aawww thank you for making this.

i really needed it today...

my day went like this: smashed my finger on the wall because i was sleepy and in a hurry and i broke it... it hurts like hell.

went to school and all the teachers seemed to have something against me today... they all wanted to see my homework and i got 2 awful marks...

and now i'm asking for forgiveness from my poor pinky and waiting for a carpenter to finish putting up the door.

but i want to go to sleep :crybaby:

i need a hug :sad:

Aaaw!

A GIANT HURG FOR YOU!

In fact, I'll even give you two :o

How's your pinky doing now?

Have you got it bandaged?

My mother was talking about the "fat girl down at the jolly millar who doesn't wear deodorant and who obviously doesn't shower very often" Her words' not mine...

Well I laughed and said "I have a friend like that..." my mother said "well if she's your friend then why don't you tell her she stinks?"

And I said "Because last year she set someone's garage on fire because she was mad at them.." then I added in my granddad's direction "you know, ******, the girl who has swostika contact lenses and calls me her wife to be?"

Granddad snorted and my mother, being unsupportive as she is said "So now you think you're a lesbian now do you???"

I really don't like her for things like this. It wouldn't normally matter but sexuality is a sore subject for me. People in the gay thread know why. Being that she wants a relationship, you wouldn't expect that she'd give me flack. Except that I have so little trust (for this exact reason) that I don't tell her these things!!!

Ok, anyone else feel they want to get something off their chests'?

Also, I want to give EVERYONE reading this thread a big hurg!

PS. my friend that I was talking about, she's not really that scary and she only does things like that to be edgy.

She's ok really, please don't judge her :)

xxx

Aaaw!

A GIANT HURG FOR YOU!

In fact, I'll even give you two :o

How's your pinky doing now?

Have you got it bandaged?

My mother was talking about the "fat girl down at the jolly millar who doesn't wear deodorant and who obviously doesn't shower very often" Her words' not mine...

Well I laughed and said "I have a friend like that..." my mother said "well if she's your friend then why don't you tell her she stinks?"

And I said "Because last year she set someone's garage on fire because she was mad at them.." then I added in my granddad's direction "you know, ******, the girl who has swostika contact lenses and calls me her wife to be?"

Granddad snorted and my mother, being unsupportive as she is said "So now you think you're a lesbian now do you???"

I really don't like her for things like this. It wouldn't normally matter but sexuality is a sore subject for me. People in the gay thread know why. Being that she wants a relationship, you wouldn't expect that she'd give me flack. Except that I have so little trust (for this exact reason) that I don't tell her these things!!!

Ok, anyone else feel they want to get something off their chests'?

Also, I want to give EVERYONE reading this thread a big hurg!

PS. my friend that I was talking about, she's not really that scary and she only does things like that to be edgy.

She's ok really, please don't judge her :)

xxx

*receives huge hug* *gives back another huge hug for you*:huglove:

well my finger is not swollen anymore but it hurts and it makes weird sounds when i move it. it has a bandage but i have to go to the doctor again for a more serious consult. :thumbdown:

your friend doesn't seem scary at all ;)

***hurgs to all! I am feeling spreading some love to all today!***

:wub2:

wiii :wub2: love love you! hugs!

*receives huge hug* *gives back another huge hug for you*:huglove:

well my finger is not swollen anymore but it hurts and it makes weird sounds when i move it. it has a bandage but i have to go to the doctor again for a more serious consult. :thumbdown:

your friend doesn't seem scary at all ;)

wiii :wub2: love love you! hugs!

*Doesn't know how to put all your quotes into one post*

Thank you for your hurg :)

Erp! I'm also going to give your poor little finger a hurg... A very mini sized, gentle hurg :)

Thank you!

She's not scary but apparently her dad is. She dropped a pair of red skinnies at our other friend's house on mufty day. I was so sad that said friend didn't wear them! :P