msn battles

DarkLight

there are several 'battles' on msn where there's one celeb vs another in various categories & in the most hated celebs that make your blood boil I saw Mika It really made me hopping mad :protest::mad3::annoyed_h4h:

I was very cheesed off when I clicked on the fave celebs one & guess what NO Mika!! It really annoys the hell out of me stuff like this I just wish they'd leave him alone

or at least have the decency to put him in the fave celebs one too

it makes me wanna slap them :raygun::chair::furious:

http://battles.uk.msn.com/Celebrity/StarsBattles.aspx?cateId=429

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there are several 'battles' on msn where there's one celeb vs another in various categories & in the most hated celebs that make your blood boil I saw Mika It really made me hopping mad :protest::mad3::annoyed_h4h:

I was very cheesed off when I clicked on the fave celebs one & guess what NO Mika!! It really annoys the hell out of me stuff like this I just wish they'd leave him alone

or at least have the decency to put him in the fave celebs one too

it makes me wanna slap them :raygun::chair::furious:

http://battles.uk.msn.com/Celebrity/StarsBattles.aspx?cateId=429

It's not worth worrying about. Mika says that even if people hate him, they are thinking about him. The hatred used to upset me too, about a year ago, but not anymore. It's just not worth getting upset over a bunch of tone-deaf crettins who need to get a life.

Mika has got staying power, and he'll prove them all wrong in the end. How many celebs have been hated at first, then have become National Treasures? Lots of them. Mika will too and those that will always hate him, are not worth bothering about.