Inside a straight guys mind

Iron_Man

You'd like mine then :rolls_eyes:

Well that's easy! And with what you've said about messy hair...you'd think that boys would love me...

But they don't :mf_rosetinted:

You think they'd like me too. *shrug*

Except my hair isn't messy, when i straighten it i get a bri van de camp, look. :bleh:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that's easy! And with what you've said about messy hair...you'd think that boys would love me...

But they don't :mf_rosetinted:

You forget there's people in this thread that have seen your amazing glowingly gorgeous glasses pic. They probably do, but are too intimidated to say anything.:thumb_yello:

That's really sweet. But I deffinitely have to say, today is not one of those wow days. I hadn't showered since thursday night and i had a sleepover with lucy and all i had with me is a pad, my cell phone, a magazine and new shoes, so I had to sleep in her sister's room (teehee..) with lucy's Gonja pyjamas, and the sweater i wore to work that day (:puke:) and my hair was still in preppy-formation, so when i woke up i looked like a blonde albert einstein electrecuted, with uncontrollablly greasy, nasty hair. *smiles at austin awkwardly*

It's trying to tear us apart.....*heartbreak*

:das: Sureee.

:lmfao:

Sounds hot!

It is. *pain*

*waits excitedly*

You forget there's people in this thread that have seen your amazing glowingly gorgeous glasses pic. They probably do, but are too intimidated to say anything.:thumb_yello:

Im surprised...........:wink2:

:wub2:

*sigh*

Yes! Top post again!:punk::naughty:

That only counts in the Aussie thread *msnslap*

:lmfao:

Sounds hot!

It is. *pain*

*waits excitedly*

okay, i took some uber-unattractive photos, i put ont he most "alexandra" photo I could. Like, the outfit, cardigan, skinnies, etc.

If I brush my hair it looks like I've been electrocuted so....I don't. :bleh: I normally don't even touch it after I wake up...

Hahahhaa noice.

6. Alexandra

:biggrin2: