The X Factor Thread

Shaza!

I was suprised to not find one of these, and if there is one it's well hidden :naughty:

Anyone watching it this year? Who are your favourites?

I think the standard is really high this year, I'm really fond of most of the acts!

I just can't pick a favourite, but Austin is great, you can tell how passionate he is and I loved his version of Billy Jean tonight :punk:

Can't believe I watched 4 hours of it between the main show and Xtra factor tonight though :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :roftl:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was suprised to not find one of these, and if there is one it's well hidden :naughty:

Anyone watching it this year? Who are your favourites?

I think the standard is really high this year, I'm really fond of most of the acts!

I just can't pick a favourite, but Austin is great, you can tell how passionate he is and I loved his version of Billy Jean tonight :punk:

Can't believe I watched 4 hours of it between the main show and Xtra factor tonight though :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :roftl:

Oh where to start....part of me hates myself for getting sucked into X Factor every year but I can never resist, and this year the standard is very high, I think..

Austin in definitely my fave :wub2: He's just got 'something'...I can't work out what it is but I really like him.:blush-anim-cl: I am really rooting for him to win. I think he has a good chance.

I also think Laura is exceptional..and she lives just up the road from me so it'd be great to have a local win it.

After that I would say Diana although I think she is maybe a one-trick pony.

I am enjoying the show though (apart from Cowell, who is more of a pain this year than ever..)

Oh where to start....part of me hates myself for getting sucked into X Factor every year but I can never resist, and this year the standard is very high, I think..

Austin in definitely my fave :wub2: He's just got 'something'...I can't work out what it is but I really like him.:blush-anim-cl: I am really rooting for him to win. I think he has a good chance.

I also think Laura is exceptional..and she lives just up the road from me so it'd be great to have a local win it.

After that I would say Diana although I think she is maybe a one-trick pony.

I am enjoying the show though (apart from Cowell, who is more of a pain this year than ever..)

Yay another Austin fan! :naughty: I agree there is just something about him, I hope he does well, he really deserves it!

Oh that's pretty cool that you are from the same area as Laura, have you seen those people carriers they've put her face on about yet? :naughty: She is excellent too I must say!

Diana is very cool too, she is so cute, I love her style!

Haha I have to say though, I do like Simon (am I allowed say that on the MFC? :roftl:)

No I haven't noticed the Laura people carriers yet...but I'll look out for them!

I'll be driving round the local Asda carpark next week just looking for her face :naughty:

Ok you are allowed to like Cowell....it takes all types :lmfao: As long as he doesn't ruin it for Austin with crappy songs!

No I haven't noticed the Laura people carriers yet...but I'll look out for them!

I'll be driving round the local Asda carpark next week just looking for her face :naughty:

Ok you are allowed to like Cowell....it takes all types :lmfao: As long as he doesn't ruin it for Austin with crappy songs!

Good luck :roftl:

Haha I love the way you refuse to call him by his first name :roftl:

It was actually quite funny when he admitted he was wrong last week, but I did feel sorry for Scott, he was really gutted :(

omg..Austin is AMAzing!!!!:punk:

his voice is just brilliant...but sometimes i feel he just goes a bit extra.

maybe he should kinda do what scott did, and not over-sing :bleh: ya know...just sing a song with out doing too many 'diddly bits' with his voice!! =)

VOTE 4 AUSTIN!!!

and he lives in Woodford, his parents own a bakery just down the road from my school! how cool is that???:thumb_yello:

Ooooo and eoghan is just so cute!:wub2:

maybe he should kinda do what scott did, and not over-sing :bleh: ya know...just sing a song with out doing too many 'diddly bits' with his voice!! =)

VOTE 4 AUSTIN!!!

and he lives in Woodford, his parents own a bakery just down the road from my school! how cool is that???

Ooooo and eoghan is just so cute!

I didn't realise Austin was such a favourite, but yay! :yay::naughty:

I know what you mean, I guess he is just trying to vary the songs though and make them his own :thumb_yello:

:roftl: Oh yes he's from Essex isn't he? I love how all you guys have some connection with the contestants! :naughty:

I didn't realise Austin was such a favourite, but yay! :yay::naughty:

I know what you mean, I guess he is just trying to vary the songs though and make them his own :thumb_yello:

:roftl: Oh yes he's from Essex isn't he? I love how all you guys have some connection with the contestants! :naughty:

haha yeah!!

how did u get more that 4 faces on ur post...not fair!!

maybe he should kinda do what scott did, and not over-sing ya know...just sing a song with out doing too many 'diddly bits' with his voice!! =)

VOTE 4 AUSTIN!!!

and he lives in Woodford, his parents own a bakery just down the road from my school! how cool is that???:thumb_yello:

Ooooo and eoghan is just so cute!:wub2:

Way-hey another Austin fan...I like it!

Have you seen my sig:mf_rosetinted:

Have you seen the youtube videos of him in his band (and in that girlband :fisch: ). They prove he def has the X Factor.

I agree to an extent that sometimes he sounds like he is trying too hard but somehow he gets away with it. I would maybe like to see him relax and smile a bit more though, it'd make the public warm to him I think.

His parents own a bakery :drool:? Hmmm what a catch :roftl:

hmmmm Danni's getting a bit weird...a bit of tension between her and simon!

they played a mika song today!!! happy ending i think! :D

Yeah! I read that apparantley Sinnita told someone that Danni and Simon aren't getting on as well anymore, and Danni got really upset when she heard it and rang Simon in tears saying why don't you like me anymore? and Simon said to stop that she was being silly.... but yeah reckon that's caused a bit of tension!

Yeah! I read that apparantley Sinnita told someone that Danni and Simon aren't getting on as well anymore, and Danni got really upset when she heard it and rang Simon in tears saying why don't you like me anymore? and Simon said to stop that she was being silly.... but yeah reckon that's caused a bit of tension!

awww, poor danni :mf_rosetinted:

sometimes i feel that she tries to act young, like when she went "candy man, sweeeeeeet!" weirdo!:naughty:

awww, poor danni :mf_rosetinted:

sometimes i feel that she tries to act young, like when she went "candy man, sweeeeeeet!" weirdo!:naughty:

haha :naughty: she just turned 37 this week actually, which is a weird age cos it's not quite young but not quite old, so I'd say she's still stuck in the "I'm young!" mind set :naughty:

:mad3:IDOTS!!!:furious:

WHEN is Daniel gonna go!! first scott, now Austin...:badmood:

Daniel & louis---->:bash:<---me

I was absolutely GOBSMACKED beyond belief last night when the lovely, talented, gorgeous (ahem) Austin was booted out :furious:

What a total farce!!! Any sane person with ears knows he was one of the best, NOT one of the worst...Daniel and Eoghan not to mention Rachel, and even Ruth, were all clearly worse than Austin.

I was/am totally gutted..but I'm hopeful Austin will still go on to have a good career..he was never really comfortable being told what to sing, how to dance, etc etc by Cowell and co. anyway, to be honest.

I will be keeping my eye on him, anyway, I don't think we have seen the last of Austin. :fisch:

His bit on the charity song is the best bit, too. Love his voice!

Laura should win now, for me. Diana will, though, I fear, although she annoys me to death.

I was absolutely GOBSMACKED beyond belief last night when the lovely, talented, gorgeous (ahem) Austin was booted out :furious:

What a total farce!!! Any sane person with ears knows he was one of the best, NOT one of the worst...Daniel and Eoghan not to mention Rachel, and even Ruth, were all clearly worse than Austin.

I was/am totally gutted..but I'm hopeful Austin will still go on to have a good career..he was never really comfortable being told what to sing, how to dance, etc etc by Cowell and co. anyway, to be honest.

I will be keeping my eye on him, anyway, I don't think we have seen the last of Austin. :fisch:

His bit on the charity song is the best bit, too. Love his voice!

Laura should win now, for me. Diana will, though, I fear, although she annoys me to death.

i agree with you completely with the Daina thing!! i checked out the bookies thingy, and shes 1st:thumbdown:, followed by laura.

Hope laura or Alexandra win.

i do have a soft spot for JLS, they cant win it, but they're still good, luv the little short one!!:naughty::wub2:

i agree with you completely with the Daina thing!! i checked out the bookies thingy, and shes 1st:thumbdown:, followed by laura.

Hope laura or Alexandra win.

i do have a soft spot for JLS, they cant win it, but they're still good, luv the little short one!!:naughty::wub2:

I want Laura to win now, but tbh I'm not bothered any more.. I feel like boycotting it now :sad:

JLS are sweet. Rather them win it than Diana. She and her fans and Cheryl are getting so smug, it's unbelievable.

What's your theory on why Austin went??

And why do people say he is unlikeable? He seems like a lovely lad to me, I just don't get it. Anyway he is well shot of X Factor and Cowell :thumbdown:

I want Laura to win now, but tbh I'm not bothered any more.. I feel like boycotting it now :sad:

JLS are sweet. Rather them win it than Diana. She and her fans and Cheryl are getting so smug, it's unbelievable.

What's your theory on why Austin went??

And why do people say he is unlikeable? He seems like a lovely lad to me, I just don't get it. Anyway he is well shot of X Factor and Cowell :thumbdown:

Austin was the best male singer, but he doesn't have the cutsie factor like Eoghan, or the unique and different factor, like Diana.

Honestly, Austin would be far better trying to get his own record deal away from X Factor. He deserves to do well. He's much more talented than Leon Jackson.

I sometimes see a repeat of X Factor. I don't watch it on Saturdays because I watch Merlin instead. Merlin is brill!

Austin was the best male singer, but he doesn't have the cutsie factor like Eoghan, or the unique and different factor, like Diana.

Honestly, Austin would be far better trying to get his own record deal away from X Factor. He deserves to do well. He's much more talented than Leon Jackson.

I sometimes see a repeat of X Factor. I don't watch it on Saturdays because I watch Merlin instead. Merlin is brill!

he was!!:punk:

but as he said, we've not seen the last of him!

he was!!:punk:

but as he said, we've not seen the last of him!

:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

agatha I love your siggie!!!!!!!!

You should join Austin's Army..the appreciation thread on digitalspy forum. It's my new second home:blush-anim-cl:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=878246

It's nice and cosy like MFC..only Austin obsessed instead :bleh:

Word is, Austin is receiving lots of management/record deal offers but he isn't rushing into anything.

As you rightly say, we haven't seen the last of him!

:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

agatha I love your siggie!!!!!!!!

You should join Austin's Army..the appreciation thread on digitalspy forum. It's my new second home:blush-anim-cl:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=878246

It's nice and cosy like MFC..only Austin obsessed instead :bleh:

Word is, Austin is receiving lots of management/record deal offers but he isn't rushing into anything.

As you rightly say, we haven't seen the last of him!

He sounds like a sensible young man.