elise_xx

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by HollyD

Yeah I am happy about it!!!

I was born with a gaydar or maybe I got it when I was 5 and saw Freddie for the first time

I felt a shockwave when Mika touched my boob ... but and EVEN bigger one that could have taken down Manhattan when he rubbed my arm! JUST thinking about it, I can feel a little sting!

omg....:shocked::shocked:

I always thought i had a good gaydar but I think mine is on the blink these days:thumbdown: so wha you think mika is?? I'm unsure as I say my gaydar is on the blink (not that I care anyhow I'll always LOVE mika!!) ohh & if you're so good at spotting gays could you tell me if you think this guy really is gay or not (I honestly don't think he is i reckon it's nonsense)

http://a661.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/57/l_7fbaee07cd865086e3991f27f86f3c4c.jpg

you're so jammy having mika touch your boob lol :naughty: i'd love to just be able to talk to him properly when i met him it was a brief & fleeting meeting : (

hey that rhymed lmao

I always thought i had a good gaydar but I think mine is on the blink these days:thumbdown: so wha you think mika is?? I'm unsure as I say my gaydar is on the blink (not that I care anyhow I'll always LOVE mika!!) ohh & if you're so good at spotting gays could you tell me if you think this guy really is gay or not (I honestly don't think he is i reckon it's nonsense)

http://a661.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/57/l_7fbaee07cd865086e3991f27f86f3c4c.jpg

you're so jammy having mika touch your boob lol :naughty:

I think she's gonna say he is :mf_rosetinted: (not Mika, the other one).

But it's a wild guess .. :roftl:

you're so jammy having mika touch your boob lol :naughty: i'd love to just be able to talk to him properly when i met him it was a brief & fleeting meeting : (

hey that rhymed lmao

OH heck yeah!!!!

My gaydar is STILL going off on that one!!!!! wwwwoooooooo :thumb_yello:

Your wild guess, or the fact that I think EVERYONE is gay! :naughty:

pmsl well you can't think everyone is gay lol I'M sure not gay don't tell me I am too (in your opinion) pmsl:roftl:

mind you I DO laugh like graham norton now & then pmsl:roftl:

pmsl well you can't think everyone is gay lol I'M sure not gay don't tell me I am too (in your opinion) pmsl:roftl:

She thinks Jim is .. :boxed: (That pretty much covers it all .. :roftl:)

Graham Norton OMR!!!! He is SO :das:

... and no, I ONLY think all MEN are gay!!!

I am not SURE about Jim -- it is pretty much half and half.... :bleh:

But now I've told him you think he's gay... :boxed:

So, half-gay? Interesting .. :roftl:

But now I've told him you think he's gay... :boxed:

So, half-gay? Interesting .. :roftl:

Yeah -- when I look at your siggie my gaydar is like tripping out... so confusing :naughty:

oh that's ok then phew:bleh:

Yep my gaydar dosen't work at ALL on girls :no:

Well it does on the REALLY obvious ones -- but, ANYONE with an eye can see that! :roftl:

NOT at all!!! I only fancy the campest of gay men :das:

oh reeeheeeeaallyyy:bleh: so you love only camp guys huh interesting :naughty: i personally don't go for the campest of guys i like a variety camp slightly camp not camp at all i like all kinds of guys:bleh:

is that because you fancy him & wanna be with him? :bleh:

:shocked::no:

:roftl:

Yeah -- when I look at your siggie my gaydar is like tripping out... so confusing :naughty:

Should I give you a picture without Mika in it ...? :naughty: