MFC's Naughty Corner ....

mikas_gal07

Then you K N O W I got it bad :das:

totally :naughty::roftl:

if these pictures made ME deserve the naughty corner... am sure you deserve a whole naughty room all to yourself :naughty:

so did you like the new look.. people had different points of view...

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

totally :naughty::roftl:

if these pictures made ME deserve the naughty corner... am sure you deserve a whole naughty room all to yourself :naughty:

so did you like the new look.. people had different points of view...

H O N E S T L Y ----

I don't think there is a 'look' of his that I wouldn't like! Cause I have never seen the man when he was NOT just simply :drool: to me! When I look at him all I see is :chkn: which -- YES -- gets me a naughty room all to myself -- so I can be in the naughty corner with ALL of my naughty thoughts :das:

H O N E S T L Y ----

I don't think there is a 'look' of his that I wouldn't like! Cause I have never seen the man when he was NOT just simply :drool: to me! When I look at him all I see is :chkn: which -- YES -- gets me a naughty room all to myself -- so I can be in the naughty corner with ALL of my naughty thoughts :das:

Agree with you, i think he can seriously get away with any look... not because he is chickeny... but he is so stylish with very good figure/bone structure that he manages to look good in any "look"... and it is kind of fun seeing him in a new style... something unexpected... he is quiet daring with the things he wears (not many pop stars can get away with colorful plastic accessories over their neck, arms, and all over their clothes) - but he does and it doesn't look silly or childish...:thumb_yello:

Agree with you, i think he can seriously get away with any look... not because he is chickeny... but he is so stylish with very good figure/bone structure that he manages to look good in any "look"... and it is kind of fun seeing him in a new style... something unexpected... he is quiet daring with the things he wears (not many pop stars can get away with colorful plastic accessories over their neck, arms, and all over their clothes) - but he does and it doesn't look silly or childish...:thumb_yello:

racha is in love!!!! :naughty::naughty:

ok... back to my little corner of the naughty corner

That's right! It dosen't look silly at all -- HOW does he get away with that? Just goes to show how amazingly beautiful he truly is! Like you said -- he has it all wrapped up into one -- SO NOT FAIR to the rest of the world! He is TALL think and his bone structure ah-mazing! Oh and his nose is freakin H U G E -- beautimus... still HUGE! :naughty:

racha is in love!!!! :naughty:

ok... back to my little corner of the naughty corner

oups! caught in the act.. :blush-anim-cl:

now Mika... come to Dubai!!!!!!!!!.... MARRY MEEEEE, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee :mf_rosetinted:

:floor:

love, XXXXXOOOOOO future-mrs-penniman :floor:

That's right! It dosen't look silly at all -- HOW does he get away with that? Just goes to show how amazingly beautiful he truly is! Like you said -- he has it all wrapped up into one -- SO NOT FAIR to the rest of the world! He is TALL think and his bone structure ah-mazing! Oh and his nose is freakin H U G E -- beautimus... still HUGE!

are you sure you are talking about his nose? :shocked::roftl:

OhmyfukinggodOO-1.jpg

I'm not naughty... I just like belly hair .

:naughty::das:

I like chest hair better:mf_rosetinted:It's yummy:naughty:

Haha it is:das:

But I like chest hair better. I feel like touching the hairs and whirling them:naughty:

OKAY -- I am going to STOP right there and go wet myself with some COLD water in the bathroom -- cause WHAT I am thinking is TOO naughty for the naughty corner .... I will leave it at that :mf_rosetinted:

OhmyfukinggodOO-1.jpg

I'm not naughty... I just like belly hair .

:naughty::das:

MMMMM, I was there when he did that:blush-anim-cl:

HMV, last year.

OKAY -- I am going to STOP right there and go wet myself with some COLD water in the bathroom -- cause WHAT I am thinking is TOO naughty for the naughty corner .... I will leave it at that :mf_rosetinted:

Keep it to yourself now holly:lmfao:

* Shrieks, puts on her shoes, wears her jacket and starts running out of the naughty corner*

belly hair ewwwwwwwww

:roftl:

I don't like belly hair too... but everything in Mika looks good and . . . Dunno... It always got me like: :drool:

BELLY HAIR :drool:

:lmfao:

I like chest hair better

It's yummy

Hum... I'm not sure about that . . .

Carlota... tás me a esconder alguma coisa do teu namoro com o Sam . . . ?

:lmfao::naughty:

MMMMM, I was there when he did that

HMV, last year.

I hate when you people say that things . Many of you were like in 62893475980346051634 gigs and I just saw him once . :tears:

I HAVE no choice!!! THAT one would have gotten me banned for LIFE

*curious*

I don't like belly hair too... but everything in Mika looks good and . . . Dunno... It always got me like: :drool

:lmfao:

Hum... I'm not sure about that . . .

Carlota... tás me a esconder alguma coisa do teu namoro com o Sam . . . ?

:lmfao::naughty:

I hate when you people say that things . Many of you were like in 62893475980346051634 gigs and I just saw him once . :tears:

*curious*

:shocked:Não... nada...:naughty::mf_rosetinted: