'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 4

Mafaaaa

That's weird!

Alice, why was your house going on tv yesterday?

I think it's just my computer being weird again :naughty:

WTF !

Not really cool . Onw of my cousin was fired and his boyfriend is in the hospital and he probably won't be able to work in what he works after he leaves the hospital . . .

How r u ?

They move for me.

I'm okay. :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF !

Not really cool . Onw of my cousin was fired and his boyfriend is in the hospital and he probably won't be able to work in what he works after he leaves the hospital . . .

How r u ?

They move for me.

Is it Miguel?:shocked:

Is it Miguel?:shocked:

No . It's her sister, Catarina . My explanation was kinda weird... I wanted to say "her boyfriend" . lol

Let me explain you... Miguel has a sister, Catarina, and Catarina has a boyfriend, Francisco . They are dating for 4 or 5 years and they even live together . Francisco had kinda of a heart attack and he is in the hospital, Catarina was really down and now he has to put a pacemaker, what means that he can't be near some machines that exists in the kitchens (he is a cooker... lol) so he has to stop doing what he studied for . And after all that bad news the place where Catarinas works got bankrupt and so she was fired .

She is completly down and lost . Poor her . . .

No . It's her sister, Catarina . My explanation was kinda weird... I wanted to say "her boyfriend" . lol

Let me explain you... Miguel has a sister, Catarina, and Catarina has a boyfriend, Francisco . They are dating for 4 or 5 years and they even live together . Francisco had kinda of a heart attack and he is in the hospital, Catarina was really down and now he has to put a pacemaker, what means that he can't be near some machines that exists in the kitchens (he is a cooker... lol) so he has to stop doing what he studied for . And after all that bad news the place where Catarinas works got bankrupt and so she was fired .

She is completly down and lost . Poor her . . .

Ouch:boxed::boxed: That's awful...:thumbdown:

hey girls.

My computers been broke for at least two months so I've not been on much,

came back to lots of mikasounds updates!! :roftl:

Also I was gone I got my first boyfriend and my first kiss :blush-anim-cl:

Hey !

that's so sweet.. How was it?

hey girls.

My computers been broke for at least two months so I've not been on much,

came back to lots of mikasounds updates!! :roftl:

Also I was gone I got my first boyfriend and my first kiss :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, lots of updates if you haven't been on for two months.. But if you're on every day you want more :roftl:

Do you already know about the new DVD?

How was it? :wink2:

well it was just nice, i was scared but it was his first time too, and i was just like 'omg my braces will cut his tongue' but it was fine, i loved it!

That's cool! I never had a bfriend or kissed.. :blush-anim-cl:

Thank God someone's here :naughty::biggrin2:

Keti! :punk: of course I'm here, I'll be waiting here for you! :naughty:

Edited by Shikutukumimika

well it was just nice, i was scared but it was his first time too, and i was just like 'omg my braces will cut his tongue' but it was fine, i loved it!

teehee :bleh:

I've had a bf, but I'd rather not to have him at all... I wold love to have a better first experience.:thumbdown:

Heyyyy......

Hi!:wink2:

:D really? :D:D And I'm doing second picture!

Nice,good for you!:thumb_yello: really good drawing,but it doesn't really look like him...I know,I know,it's so hard to catch his expression! *sigh* but it's a very nice drawing! :thumb_yello:

Edited by keti