'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 4

Mafaaaa

Well but those girls are whooores.:mf_rosetinted: And they're only pretty, they have nothing in their heads:naughty:

Exactly...They are,I know :mf_rosetinted: we have a name for them...this is on Serbian now,it's 'fuxa' :naughty: it's like a girl-whore. Something like Mika's whore from "Lollipop". Or "Love Today". :naughty:

But,I dunno...:thumbdown: I'm more in style "Love's gonna let you down"...cos it kinda has till now :naughty:

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly But a big part of them are.

yeah...i agreeee

Exactly...They are,I know we have a name for them...this is on Serbian now,it's 'fuxa' it's like a girl-whore. Something like Mika's whore from "Lollipop". Or "Love Today".

But,I dunno... I'm more in style "Love's gonna let you down"...cos it kinda has till now

fuxa :lmfao::roftl:

yeah,u right...it's sad their thinking...like they think they r the most beautiful and "the smartest:naughty:" and that they can be with whoever they wont but actually thay don't get it-that no1 respect them bcs of that....tho.....:mf_rosetinted:

That would be so.. scary. If he would do that. Then he would know everything about me and the boy I fancy. *is scared now*

I think his brother does or someone like that..:naughty: I heard so on here :blink:

dont ya worry ... u know how many of them i had? n-o-n-e.:mf_rosetinted

yeaaah:b: but i hope he's too busy he's got record to make...

do ya hear me mika?work.:mf_rosetinhty:

None? Well,that's okay. No rush...actually,you don't need that crap in your life now :thumbdown: I'm trying not to. Because I wanna concentrate on school. Guys will come later. Again. :naughty:

aw:boxed: have i forgot to mention that?:r: hehe,well....he's..... 1 year younger(15 tho) :D:

Hehe,a youngling!:bleh: nice :thumb_yello:

Exactly...They are,I know :mf_rosetinted: we have a name for them...this is on Serbian now,it's 'fuxa' :naughty: it's like a girl-whore. Something like Mika's whore from "Lollipop". Or "Love Today". :naughty:

But,I dunno...:thumbdown: I'm more in style "Love's gonna let you down"...cos it kinda has till now :naughty:

Haha, here they're" pegas"

But I wold call them carolina:roftl:

Me too..

I think his brother does or someone like that.. I heard so on here

None? Well,that's okay. No rush...actually,you don't need that crap in your life now I'm trying not to. Because I wanna concentrate on school. Guys will come later. Again.

Hehe,a youngling! nice

u heard that? where? when??:shocked: nooo:mf_rosetinted:

well yeah,kinda but i hate school,i dont wanna concentrate on it:boxed:

nah,i's not niceee:boxed: i said i'll never be with younger 1...actually im still keeping my word:naughty:

yeah...i agreeee

fuxa :lmfao::roftl:

yeah,u right...it's sad their thinking...like they think they r the most beautiful and "the smartest:naughty:" and that they can be with whoever they wont but actually thay don't get it-that no1 respect them bcs of that....tho.....:mf_rosetinted:

Exactly...most of the guys are with them just because of making out (aka VATANJE :mf_rosetinted: )

Exactly...most of the guys are with them just because of making out (aka VATANJE :mf_rosetinted: )

hahahahaha

yup.

BUT it's kinda good bcs than u know which guy IS NOT 4 u 4 sure:glasses2:

i mean -girls r secnd part of boys-u can complite ur opinion bout some guy when u see with who he was goin out :glasses2:

Haha, here they're" pegas"

But I wold call them carolina:roftl:

Me too..

Exactly :roftl:

u heard that? where? when??:sd: nooo:mf_rosetinted

well yeah,kinda but i hate school,i dont wanna concentrate on it:

nah,i's not niceee:: i said i'll never be with younger 1...actually im still keeping my word:nau

Well,they said on here that his family members do read the forum from time to time...:boxed:

I hate it too,but that's the thing that's the most important to me right now...however stupid that may sound :roftl:

It doesn't matter if you love him :biggrin2:

Hello girls!!:D

Hi Alice! What's up?

hahahahaha

yup.

BUT it's kinda good bcs than u know which guy IS NOT 4 u 4 sure:glasses2:

i mean -girls r secnd part of boys-u can complite ur opinion bout some guy when u see with who he was goin out :glasses2:

Well yeah...but I don't know ANY of the guys from my school who wouldn't like to be with two the most popular girls in my school...so,should I change my opinion about the whole men race?:blink::roftl:

Exactly

Well,they said on here that his family members do read the forum from time to time...

I hate it too,but that's the thing that's the most important to me right now...however stupid that may sound

It doesn't matter if you love him

Hi Alice! What's up?

PA,ONDA OVOM PRILIKOM ZELIM DA POZDRAVIM CLANOVE PORODICE KOJI OVO CITAJU I DA IM KAZEM A IH VOOOLIM,IAKO IH NIKADA NISAM ...UPOZNALAAAA:crybaby:

*translation*

WELL,THEN ,BCS OF THIS OPORTUNITY I WANNA SAY HI TO ALL MEMBERS OF FAMILY WHO READ THIS AND TO SAY THEM THAT I LOOOOVE THEM,EVEN IF I HAVEN'T MET THEM...EVER :crybaby:

:crybaby:

looool

anyway....

well it does meter bcssss i don't love him(yet:mf_rosetinted: tnx God)

and i cann't imagine what'd the other say -i know it awfula nd stupid from me but that's the way i feel/think :boxed:

Well yeah...but I don't know ANY of the guys from my school who wouldn't like to be with two the most popular girls in my school...so,should I change my opinion about the whole men race?

hahahahahahaha

reeeeeeeeealy?:naughty:

i dunno..."my":crybaby: Mlađo'd not be with such girls 4 sure:mf_rosetinted:

i dunno

Hey

Im good thanks.

Yeah it is pretty odd, but it makes me laugh

yeah...me too:wub2::roftl:

Exactly :roftl:

Well,they said on here that his family members do read the forum from time to time...:boxed:

I hate it too,but that's the thing that's the most important to me right now...however stupid that may sound :roftl:

It doesn't matter if you love him :biggrin2:

Hi Alice! What's up?

btw.. I think both of the boys I fancy are gay.:shocked:

u r kidding! :shocked:

how did u make a conclusion bout that?? :shocked:

Well... One of them talks to me and such, and I said to him that the girls of my class were obssessed over him(wich is true) and he said: Well anyway I can't give them what they want.. So.. let's change the subject, those girls are a bit sick...:naughty:

Dunno:naughty: Maybe it's 'cause I want them to be gay:shocked:

And the other one well.. He LOOKS gay...:naughty:Dunno:naughty:

PA,ONDA OVOM PRILIKOM ZELIM DA POZDRAVIM CLANOVE PORODICE KOJI OVO CITAJU I DA IM KAZEM A IH VOOOLIM,IAKO IH NIKADA NISAM ...UPOZNALAAAA:crybaby

*translation*

WELL,THEN ,BCS OF THIS OPORTUNITY I WANNA SAY HI TO ALL MEMBERS OF FAMILY WHO READ THIS AND TO SAY THEM THAT I LOOOOVE THEM,EVEN IF I HAVEN'T MET THEM...EVER :crybaby

:crybaby

looool

anyway....

well it does meter bcssss i don't love him(ye tnx God)

and i cann't imagine what'd the other say -i know it awfula nd stupid from me but that's the way i feel/think ::

Lol,your post looks like Melanie's from The Yearbook Thread post. :roftl:

Hello:bye:

How are you?:wink2:

btw.. I think both of the boys I fancy are gay.:shocked:

Join the club then,it seems like every guy I like is gay. Not sure for Alex tho.:shocked:

Why do you think that?

Lol,your post looks like Melanie's from The Yearbook Thread post. :roftl:

How are you?:wink2:

Join the club then,it seems like every guy I like is gay. Not sure for Alex tho.:shocked:

Why do you think that?

Look in my earlier quote.:naughty:

Well... One of them talks to me and such, and I said to him that the girls of my class were obssessed over him(wich is true) and he said: Well anyway I can't give them what they want.. So.. let's change the subject, those girls are a bit sick...:naughty:

Dunno:naughty: Maybe it's 'cause I want them to be gay:shocked:

And the other one well.. He LOOKS gay...:naughty:Dunno:naughty:

I would probably like those boys then :naughty::blink: