'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 4

Mafaaaa

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey! lets say we have a party!!!! :yay:

hi wats everyone up to? im in web design right now, suppost to be making a website :puke: i am still grounded from the computer too :tears:

Woohoo! Let's go party! :boing:

I just finished my French homework.. Now I'm searching for any news on the MFC and looking here :wub2:

I wanna have them!

Happy bday Mariee! Love you so much.:huglove:

Hey devin.. I'm sorry:tears:

I had a really crappy day at school and the PDP DVD hasn't arrived yet.. :boxed:

its ok. how are you?

Woohoo! Let's go party! :boing:

I just finished my French homework.. Now I'm searching for any news on the MFC and looking here :wub2:

I wanna have them!

i know! oo french homework. sounds fuun xD

:shocked: why was your day crappy? :blink:

Weell.. Classes were a bore, time with my friends was good, but I dont know.. The weather is all cloudy and cold, and I guess I feel like my day has been bad for that aswell, the weather has some weird impacts on me.:boxed:

its ok. how are you?

i know! oo french homework. sounds fuun xD

I'm fine, feeling bad though and I want that DVD so badly, I was helding it in my hand on saturday on a store here, but I couldn't buy it because I pre-ordered it:boxed:

I sooo enjoyed it! it was the best thing I ever had to do!

Not.:thumbdown:

o im sorry. :(

Weell.. Classes were a bore, time with my friends was good, but I dont know.. The weather is all cloudy and cold, and I guess I feel like my day has been bad for that aswell, the weather has some weird impacts on me.:boxed:

I'm fine, feeling bad though and I want that DVD so badly, I was helding it in my hand on saturday on a store here, but I couldn't buy it because I pre-ordered it:boxed:

aww im sorry well i hope it comes really soon!

Girls.. :tears: I'm feeling so stupid right now.:naughty:I can't believe it- I only checked the mail now, and they've left a warning saying that I have to pick up the DVD at the post office- the warning says it was available since the 8th :shocked: I can't believe it. I could have the DVD now:tears: And today I can't pick him up:tears:

Girls.. :tears: I'm feeling so stupid right now.:naughty:I can't believe it- I only checked the mail now, and they've left a warning saying that I have to pick up the DVD at the post office- the warning says it was available since the 8th :shocked: I can't believe it. I could have the DVD now:tears: And today I can't pick him up:tears:

omg seriously?! im so sorry! thats terrible. i hope you get it asap!

Okay, seeyou! :bye:

:sad: byeee

What..? I hope you'll have it soon.. :huglove: