'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 4

Mafaaaa

Sorta okay.. You?

I just cried...but I guess I'm okay now.

Hi:)), I've got one guestion...Is Mika still in LA? Do you have any informations about the fire in LA?

Hey there! Well,I don't know if he's still in LA...I think so :boxed: he should record his damn album,for chicken's sake! :sneaky2: lol.

I heard for the fire in LA too! I know some houses of some famous actors/actresses/teacups set on fine and got burned :boxed:

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there! Well,I don't know if he's still in LA...I think so :boxed: he should record his damn album,for chicken's sake! :sneaky2: lol.

I heard for the fire in LA too! I know some houses of some famous actors/actresses/teacups set on fine and got burned :boxed:

Why did you cry? :shocked::huglove:

oh, ok thanks!:wink2: it's a tragedy...:boxed:

Why did you cry? :shocked::huglove:

Well,I was just a bit sad...nothing big. :bleh:

How was your day? Did you go to school?

oh, ok thanks!:wink2: it's a tragedy...:boxed:

No prob:wink2: yes,it is...I hope it wasn't near the place where Mika was anyway...:boxed:

Oh.. Are you okay again now?

It was not nice, but I did go to school, yes. :bleh: I had PE.. :thumbdown:

Yep,I am thanks.

But are you feeling better now?

Bleeeh,I did go to school too :puke: I hate PE!! We were supposed to have it today but our teacher didn't come :groovy:

Yep,I am thanks.

But are you feeling better now?

Bleeeh,I did go to school too :puke: I hate PE!! We were supposed to have it today but our teacher didn't come :groovy:

Yeah.. sorta.

Lucky you! First we had too run for 15 minutes, then we had to run some more, and then some stupid ball game. I had a ball, and a guy in front of me too. That guy threw his ball at me, and, very painful, on my nose and eyes! :tears:

Yeah.. sorta.

Lucky you! First we had too run for 15 minutes, then we had to run some more, and then some stupid ball game. I had a ball, and a guy in front of me too. That guy threw his ball at me, and, very painful, on my nose and eyes! :tears:

That's why I hate PE so much :mf_rosetinted: they always hit me with a ball,once they almost broke my nose. I usually hide somewhere or don't do the ball games.

Are you better now?

Yeah.. But my teacher is stupid.. He always looks if everyone is there. :thumbdown:

Yeah, much better! Thank you. :biggrin2:

My does too. But I don't want to do the ball games (volleyball especially!!) after all.:naughty:

You're welcome!:wink2:

Hello baiba and Becca:wub2:

How are you both today?

Hi! I'm fine,thanks! and you?

I'm sorta okay, I think. How was your day?

It was... erm.. lazy:naughty: and yours?

haha ok I know what mashed potatoes are xD but I didn't know the word in english xD in Germany we call it: Kartoffelbrei :roftl:

so hi there!!!

how much time is it??

oh:naughty: it make sense, in latvian it's called Kartupeļu biezenis :naughty:

it's 8:34 in the evening at the moment!

Hi! I'm fine,thanks! and you?

oh:naughty: it make sense, in latvian it's called Kartupeļu biezenis :naughty:

it's 8:34 in the evening at the moment!

Hey Baiba! Sorry I vanished like that before,but I must had to do my homework :thumbdown: to answer your earlier wuestion - it's 7:36pm now here :thumb_yello:

I don't mind running that much,I kinda like running...:naughty:

But volleyball or "between two fires" (an AWFUL game,you don't want to know) - no thank you!:mf_rosetinted:

I HATE running. :naughty: I think I don't wanna know.. I have some awful game (we did taht today) It's called "Someone is it no one is it"

filled with school. :naughty: Not really so nice.

I HATE running. :naughty: I think I don't wanna know.. I have some awful game (we did taht today) It's called "Someone is it no one is it"

oh :doh: i keep forgetting that most of you have to go to schools :fisch:

:roftl:

Back!

Sheeeesh, you guys have weird games!:shocked:

PE sucks.:naughty:

Today I had to jump over some bareers, like this http://www.prof2000.pt/users/raquelserr/mm1_dag12bx.jpg

It's easy, but soo boring...:naughty:

And Badmington... Most awful game ever!!

oh :doh: i keep forgetting that most of you have to go to schools :fisch:

:roftl:

You don't? :blink:

Back!

Sheeeesh, you guys have weird games!:shocked

Today I had to jump over some bareers, like this http://www.prof2000.pt/users/raquelserr/mm1_dag12bx.jpg

It's easy, but soo boring...:naughty:

Yeah. We have.

Oh, we had to do that too some time ago! I hate it. :thumbdown: I kinda like badmington..

You don't? :blink:

Yeah. We have.

Oh, we had to do that too some time ago! I hate it. :thumbdown: I kinda like badmington..

I used to like it... Until we did it for almost every classes:boxed:

I prefer basketball, though no one throws me the ball and I can't get it in the basket anyway..:naughty::thumbdown:

I used to like it... Until we did it for almost every classes:boxed:

I prefer basketball, though no one throws me the ball and I can't get it in the basket anyway..:naughty::thumbdown:

Ouch. I always hated it.. Actually I hate everything that has to do with PE. :naughty:

I don't like basketball.. I used to like volleyball, but after we had to do it every lesson (3 hours a week) for half a year, I started hating it. :naughty:

The name of the game is really stupid.:naughty:

that's ok.. So it's just an hour! :thumb_yello:

Yes!!:wink2:

Back!

Sheeeesh, you guys have weird games!:shocke

It's easy, but soo boring...:naughty

Hey again!

I LOVE badmington :wub2: I play it like 6 hours per day every day when I'm on my summer holiday :naughty: