Mafaaaa

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya! Have you ever been to London?

I know!:wub2:

Yes I have - this spring with my class. We were in British family in Torquay - it was great! And one day we were in London...You're lucky if you lives there!! I like it. I'm going to visit London soon...because I would like to see Mika live...but I'm young and it's expensive so I must wait...and Mika has never been to Prague:'( do you know the Czech Republic?

How are you? I have to learn Chemistry...it's so boring...and I'm lazy:blush-anim-cl:

I'm happy and sad and worried and in love and bored and hungry :original:

aaaw i 4 1st time in my life finished everyhing 4 2morrow's school:naughty:

chmistry.....yuck!

how r u?? :arf2:

im very lazy person as well ...

awwww hi sweetey :huglove:

@frog.teerez: I hate people who are against any artists...I think every artist is a special person...sure not everyone loves them...but it's not in order to do harm at anybody :thumbdown::wink2:

haha Prag reminds me of our Comenius project in shool...five people of year ten are there :roftl:

and yes I really wanna live in Greatbrittan :wub2:

I'm happy and sad and worried and in love and bored and hungry :original:

aaaw i 4 1st time in my life finished everyhing 4 2morrow's school:naughty:

chmistry.....yuck!

how r u?? :arf2:

im very lazy person as well ...

Hihi:) I'm sad because of school...I have to learn...sorry...So have a nice evening:wink2: see you soon. byeee:-*****

@frog.teerez: I hate people who are against any artists...I think every artist is a special person...sure not everyone loves them...but it's not in order to do harm at anybody :thumbdown::wink2:

haha Prag reminds me of our Comenius project in shool...five people of year ten are there :roftl:

and yes I really wanna live in Greatbrittan :wub2:

Yes, I think so...They dissaprove Mika because they didn't know him...It's superficial...I think...

:) heh, i know this project;)

I wanna live in Great Britain too:wink2:

Girls..

MY FUKIN PdesP DVD HAS ARRIVED TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great keti,so happy 4 u!:wub2:

did u already watched it?:naughty:

how r u? unnormaly happy?

Thank you!!!! but I'm still here hihi, I said I'm lazy but now I must... bye!!!

bye bye crazy girl :naughty::huglove:

great keti,so happy 4 u!:wub2:

did u already watched it?:naughty:

how r u? unnormaly happy?

:

I AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!! When I got back from school today I walked into my home and my mom was like: "Ta-daaaahh!" :naughty: I watched it already....I really caanot describe it...:boxed:

Helloo girls

hello C :wub2:

how r u? :wub2:

I AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!! When I got back from school today I walked into my home and my mom was like: "Ta-daaaahh!" I watched it already....I really caanot describe it...

greaaaaaat! hope i'll get it soon too:boxed:

u know i feel terrible :boxed:

even if there's lots of thing bcs of which i should be happy:boxed:

wahhhhhhhhhhh omg I got it today, too! I can't find any words for it...I really love him! He's sooo amazing! :wub2::mf_lustslow: I especially love Any other world and the french version of Grace Kelly...and all the ohter songs and the show and the interview!!!! hahahahahahah his feet are sooo amazing xDD :punk::roftl:

wahhhhhhhhhhh omg I got it today, too! I can't find any words for it...I really love him! He's sooo amazing! :wub2::mf_lustslow: I especially love Any other world and the french version of Grace Kelly...and all the ohter songs and the show and the interview!!!! hahahahahahah his feet are sooo amazing xDD :punk::roftl:

*sigh*

:tears:

ereeeermmm.... his monday ... i expect it on my bday..

It will arrive soon,I hope...Mine was sent on the last Friday and I got it today,so it travelled 6 days. :wink2:

wahhhhhhhhhhh omg I got it today, too! I can't find any words for it...I really love him! He's sooo amazing! :wu::mf_lusow: I especially love Any other world and the french version of Grace Kelly...and all the ohter songs and the show and the interview!!!! hahahahahahah his feet are sooo amazing xDD :l:

I think he sang NEVER EVER better in his whole life and career,he looked STUNNING,the documentary is BRILLIANT AND AMAZING,and yeah,I love his feet too. :blush-anim-cl: I loved all the songs he sang :wub2: I really can't find any words for it....really.

It will arrive soon,I hope...Mine was sent on the last Friday and I got it today,so it travelled 6 days. :wink2:

I think he sang NEVER EVER better in his whole life and career,he looked STUNNING,the documentary is BRILLIANT AND AMAZING,and yeah,I love his feet too. :blush-anim-cl: I loved all the songs he sang :wub2: I really can't find any words for it....really.

yeah i hope that too ..

okay girsl..i am of... bye

*swoons*