'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 4

Mafaaaa

Well it's from a portuguese male pianist and a female singer, a bit jazzy but alternative too, her voice was great and the pianist... WOW!:shocked:

Hope to see you soon too:huglove:

Wow,great! Glad to hear you had fun!! :thumb_yello:

Bye bye hun :huglove:

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry i left you keti! i went and had dinner! :naughty:

Well it's from a portuguese male pianist and a female singer, a bit jazzy but alternative too, her voice was great and the pianist... WOW!:shocked:

Hope to see you soon too:huglove:

too bad i missed you. that sounds fun!! :naughty:

Ow,great!! I don't know how to make them. :naughty: actually I don't know the process of it itself - how do you make them - so I guess I'm not gonna try make some lol :bleh:

Aw nice! Me and my best friend have the similar daydreams,but it's more like a whole story :wub2:

we fourplets one made a collabrative daydream that was...no lie..

size 11 font, times new roman,

26 pages long in a microsoft word document. And its just a little past half way done.

:shocked:

we fourplets one made a collabrative daydream that was...no lie..

size 11 font, times new roman,

26 pages long in a microsoft word document. And its just a little past half way done.

:shocked:

ahh, the good ol' days.

ok, sam, im gonna turn in. i hope that last daydream didn't give you a seizure...:blink:

maybe i'll think up some more kisses tonight.

for all the other fourplets, a bit of a mikagasm for you all:

He held me close as we turned the corner onto my street. I reached my hand past the edge of the black of umbrella and felt the warm raindrops on my hand. I wasn’t ready to go home.

Our palms touched on the handle of the umbrella, our feet sprayed water from the pavement in rhythm. I looked up at Mica’s face, and saw that he was looking at me too. He smiled a tired smile, and I pushed onto my tiptoes and reached my arms around his shoulders. I pressed my face into his shoulder, and he kissed my neck. Then he turned his face and kissed my ear, and my cheek. His lips just barely brushed my skin, and I turned to look into those big brown eyes.

Before I knew it, he had dropped the umbrella and swept me off my feet, and our lips met. I closed my eyes and sighed, feeling the water run down my face, feeling his soft mouth on mine. I massaged his head, running my hands through the coarse brown curls.

He put me back on my feet, and I swayed, looking up into his perfect face. He wiped a drop of water off my nose, brushed back my hair, and our lips met only for a moment. He pulled away and looked into my face. I squeezed my arms around his waist and drew him close, my head on his chest.

And there we stayed, standing alone in the rain.

:naughty: good night!

ok, sam, im gonna turn in. i hope that last daydream didn't give you a seizure...

maybe i'll think up some more kisses tonight.

for all the other fourplets, a bit of a mikagasm for you all:

He held me close as we turned the corner onto my street. I reached my hand past the edge of the black of umbrella and felt the warm raindrops on my hand. I wasn’t ready to go home.

Our palms touched on the handle of the umbrella, our feet sprayed water from the pavement in rhythm. I looked up at Mica’s face, and saw that he was looking at me too. He smiled a tired smile, and I pushed onto my tiptoes and reached my arms around his shoulders. I pressed my face into his shoulder, and he kissed my neck. Then he turned his face and kissed my ear, and my cheek. His lips just barely brushed my skin, and I turned to look into those big brown eyes.

Before I knew it, he had dropped the umbrella and swept me off my feet, and our lips met. I closed my eyes and sighed, feeling the water run down my face, feeling his soft mouth on mine. I massaged his head, running my hands through the coarse brown curls.

He put me back on my feet, and I swayed, looking up into his perfect face. He wiped a drop of water off my nose, brushed back my hair, and our lips met only for a moment. He pulled away and looked into my face. I squeezed my arms around his waist and drew him close, my head on his chest.

And there we stayed, standing alone in the rain.

:naughty: good night!

holy **** girl !

that was so unbelievably amazing ! :boxed:

I *gulps* love him :boxed::mf_lustslow::wub2:

youre so good ! :shocked:

I miss you :huglove:

holy **** girl !

that was so unbelievably amazing ! :boxed:

I *gulps* love him :boxed::wub2:

youre so good !

I miss you :huglove:

hey bel!

it's been a while, i miss you too!

they're not hard to think of, because i imagine them every night. :wink2:

i'm going to write MANY MORE!

i'm going to go eat breakfast, but i'll be back! :bleh:

bye! :huglove:

Before the play was over, I realized that his hand had found mine. I leaned my head onto his shoulder, and he put his lips into my hair. I hoped it smelled good, but he didn’t seem to mind. I looked away as Gavroche was shot, and Mica put his lips to the part of my hair and stroked my shoulder. After the battle, when Marius sat alone at the café table, I looked shyly into Mica’s eyes. He glanced down at me, and smiled. I looked away, but then back at him. He closed his eyes and put his lips to my forehead. I moved my chin up, and our lips met.

His lips were so thin, and so soft, as they caressed mine. I put my hands behind his head and ran them through his curls. We parted, he was smiling, but then I leaned my head in and our lips met once again. He breathed in slowly, and I ran my fingers through his soft hair. Again, our heads parted, and I opened my lids and looked into those deep, brown eyes, framed by the gorgeous lashes. I smiled at Mica, and he smiled at me. He took my face in his hands, and I closed my eyes as he put his lips to my forehead.

omg marie is freaking incredible.

Before the play was over, I realized that his hand had found mine. I leaned my head onto his shoulder, and he put his lips into my hair. I hoped it smelled good, but he didn’t seem to mind. I looked away as Gavroche was shot, and Mica put his lips to the part of my hair and stroked my shoulder. After the battle, when Marius sat alone at the café table, I looked shyly into Mica’s eyes. He glanced down at me, and smiled. I looked away, but then back at him. He closed his eyes and put his lips to my forehead. I moved my chin up, and our lips met.

His lips were so thin, and so soft, as they caressed mine. I put my hands behind his head and ran them through his curls. We parted, he was smiling, but then I leaned my head in and our lips met once again. He breathed in slowly, and I ran my fingers through his soft hair. Again, our heads parted, and I opened my lids and looked into those deep, brown eyes, framed by the gorgeous lashes. I smiled at Mica, and he smiled at me. He took my face in his hands, and I closed my eyes as he put his lips to my forehead.

omg marie is freaking incredible.

Yeah she is!

WELL WELCOME WELCOME!

Im Sammy, im one of the earliest fourplets.

Im so glad u are here!

consider yourself a fourplet! You will have to PM liene (bubciiis) to be added to the list on the first page.

basically all we do it talk about mika and DAYDREAM. LOTS AND LOTS OF DAYDREAMS. which are just like girly goo goo love stories.....so youll have to bear with us with that. Hehe

welcome again!

now, as i tried to leave a half hour ago,

i am off to eat!

peace,love,music....

-sAmMy ;D

WELL WELCOME WELCOME!

Im Sammy, im one of the earliest fourplets.

Im so glad u are here!

consider yourself a fourplet! You will have to PM liene (bubciiis) to be added to the list on the first page.

basically all we do it talk about mika and DAYDREAM. LOTS AND LOTS OF DAYDREAMS. which are just like girly goo goo love stories.....so youll have to bear with us with that. Hehe

welcome again!

now, as i tried to leave a half hour ago,

i am off to eat!

peace,love,music....

-sAmMy ;D

Thank you for the welcome and have a nice meal! (:naughty: Or how do you say that?) See you later!!