Mikagasmics Part 17!!!This is getting serious folks.

keti

Hi hun, how was your day? :huglove:

why you say that? :blink:

!!!

It was fine,thanks :wink2: and how about you?

Well because all the boys I know say that Angelina Jolie looks good in ANYTHING. So I say Mika looks good in anything too.

And I don't even LIKE Angelina Jolie :lmfao:

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello lucy and bienie!

hellouuu :bye:

Yes, because I was away yesterday

Hmm no .. that too :sad:

sorry hun, I dream with Mika (just for change :bleh:) how are you?

It was fine,thanks :wink2: and how about you?

Well because all the boys I know say that Angelina Jolie looks good in ANYTHING. So I say Mika looks good in anything too.

And I don't even LIKE Angelina Jolie :lmfao:

I'm good, thanks. I don't like of Angelina too that's why I ask to you :naughty:

I mean, she's gorgeous and do great things for people but she wasn't nice to Jennifer Aniston :thumbdown:

I'm fine .. You?

GK13-border.jpg

Me too. How was your day?

I'm good, thanks. I don't like of Angelina too that's why I ask to you :naughty:

I mean, she's gorgeous and do great things for people but she wasn't nice to Jennifer Aniston :thumbdown:

I reeeaally don't like her,I think she's a great poser :thumbdown: and yes,Jenny was much nicer than her!!

How was your day?

Hmmm .. difficult :roftl:

They have place a new ceiling here, so it wasn't a quiet day today.. Maneged to stay in bed for about 2 hours, but then they started to make some real noise so I couldn't sleep anymore. So I got dressed and stuff and walked to the kitchen, when one of the workmen crossed my path .. but before me (don't know if you understand) so I could see him but he didn't saw me .. I was like :blink: It wasn't an old man .. always great :naughty::roftl:

And also the vet came for my horse, just for vaccinations. But she had given me almost a heart attack before she was even 5 minutes there. She looked at my horse, and looked again and asked the question: did something happen with him about 2 months ago? I was like :shocked: But it did turn out she meant something different, something with his hoofs (but it's to difficult for me to explain it all). But luckily in the end it turned out to be ok and he was a healty horse :wink2:

LT27-border.jpg

:thumb_yello:

You guys?

Great :mf_rosetinted:

bb3-border.jpg

I'm good, thanks

and I can't control my mind, if she*my mind:blink:* wants me to dream with Mika, I will dream with Mika.

I reeeaally don't like her,I think she's a great poser :thumbdown: and yes,Jenny was much nicer than her!!

How was your day?

my day was a little crazy, I'm a little crazy today and yes, Jenny is much nicer, did you see the new interview of her talking about Angelina :naughty:

Hmmm .. difficult :ro

They have place a new ceiling here, so it wasn't a quiet day today.. Maneged to stay in bed for about 2 hours, but then they started to make some real noise so I couldn't sleep anymore. So I got dressed and stuff and walked to the kitchen, when one of the workmen crossed my path .. but before me (don't know if you understand) so I could see him but he didn't saw me .. I was like :: It wasn't an old man .. always great :na:

And also the vet came for my horse, just for vaccinations. But she had given me almost a heart attack before she was even 5 minutes there. She looked at my horse, and looked again and asked the question: did something happen with him about 2 months ago? I was like :sed: But it did turn out she meant something different, something with his hoofs (but it's to difficult for me to explain it all). But luckily in the end it turned out to be ok and he was a healty horse :win:

LT27-border.jpg

What a story :roftl:

I'm happy everything's fine with your horse!!:wink2:

my day was a little crazy, I'm a little crazy today and yes, Jenny is much nicer, did you see the new interview of her talking about Angelina :naty:

No I haven't :roftl:

Yeah. But I don't have the pic.. :tears:

*swears* :tears:

hihi I think he always wear grey shorts ain't true? :naughty:

I saw green ones once, and pink with the MFC logo. :roftl:

Haha,I thought that too

:shocked: really?

but I thought he's got only one! Grey

Yeah. But I don't have the pic.. :tears:

you girls :roftl:

did you really see a MFC logo in that? I want an evidence :thumbdown::bleh:

Hmmm .. difficult :roftl

They have place a new ceiling here, so it wasn't a quiet day today.. Maneged to stay in bed for about 2 hours, but then they started to make some real noise so I couldn't sleep anymore. So I got dressed and stuff and walked to the kitchen, when one of the workmen crossed my path .. but before me (don't know if you understand) so I could see him but he didn't saw me .. I was like :blink: It wasn't an old man .. always great :naughty::roftl

And also the vet came for my horse, just for vaccinations. But she had given me almost a heart attack before she was even 5 minutes there. She looked at my horse, and looked again and asked the question: did something happen with him about 2 months ago? I was like :shocked: But it did turn out she meant something different, something with his hoofs (but it's to difficult for me to explain it all). But luckily in the end it turned out to be ok and he was a healty horse :wink2:

I'm glad that everything is ok with your horse, why the vet ask about 2 months ago? *lucy the curious* :bleh:

I'm glad that everything is ok with your horse, why the vet ask about 2 months ago? *lucy the curious* :bleh:

Nah, it was a coincidence but 2 months ago the horse & I fell, on the road and he 'crashed' into a concrete wall (I was lucky I fell off on the other side or I would have been crushed between the horse & the wall :boxed:). The reason I almost had a heart attack was because I was thinking he might have some back-problems (maybe because of that accident) and when the vet then asked if something happened around that time ... you know :wink2:

But it was something else and his back & neck are fine :original:

rel14-border.jpg

Nah, it was a coincidence but 2 months ago the horse & I fell, on the road and he 'crashed' into a concrete wall (I was lucky I fell off on the other side or I would have been crushed between the horse & the wall :boxed:). The reason I almost had a heart attack was because I was thinking he might have some back-problems (maybe because of that accident) and when the vet then asked if something happened around that time ... you know :wink2:

But it was something else and his back & neck are fine :original:

GREAT :clap:

yeah :blush-anim-cl:

like Mr. Grissom says: "the evidence doesn't lie"

:naughty:

Keti, did you know that the actor who plays Grissom (Willian Pettersen) will leave the show?!?! :shocked:

I knooooow!!:shocked: and they've even chosen the new actor who will replace him!!