I think foreigners speak better english than me lmao

DarkLight

Oh dear today I've been not only talking but typing absolute gibberish english

for example on here i misspelt therapy as thrapy & phone as phoine but I also said to my mate It's really cold i think i'll put my top on back on me to keep warm me (makes no sense I know) and i also said I think i'll put the hot water bottle on to do the kettle I meant to say put the kettle on to do the hot water bottle

I sometimes think foreigners speak better english than me lmao:roftl: I think my teeth are drunk lol

what's the daftest thing you've said or spelt wrong?

Edited by DarkLight

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not just me then thank goodness:roftl:

haha no, not just you lol

im also like the dumest person ever. on my fone, i had a pic on my fone(which is a LG SHINE) of this guy...

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=141529450&albumID=1383474&imageID=11875717 (the one w/ the orange hair) and i was at it to check to c how messed up my hair was, and i was like "whened my hair turn orange?" and my friend was calling me stupd. then i LOST my shoes in the locker room today. and then i was talking to my friend on MSn, i said to keep ice longer, she could just freeze it. and then i realized ice IS frozen :roftl:

today i said to my brother:

"hey, lets have chish and fips for dinner!"

his reaction :lmfao: i think you mean fish and chips...

omg yesterday i totally did that.

i forgot what i had said, but there were 2 words, andi kept repeating to my self over and over in the sentance to try to get them right, but i couldnt! loll

haha no, not just you lol

im also like the dumest person ever. on my fone, i had a pic on my fone(which is a LG SHINE) of this guy...

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=141529450&albumID=1383474&imageID=11875717 (the one w/ the orange hair) and i was at it to check to c how messed up my hair was, and i was like "whened my hair turn orange?" and my friend was calling me stupd. then i LOST my shoes in the locker room today. and then i was talking to my friend on MSn, i said to keep ice longer, she could just freeze it. and then i realized ice IS frozen :roftl:

lmao oh dear :roftl: you mad thing:naughty:

that makes perfect sense to me:blink::lmfao:

if that makes sense to you you must be as gibberish as me lol

I should have said i think i'll put my top back on to keep me warm not

It's really cold i think i'll put my top on back on me to keep warm me

it's a bit back to front (kinda like me lol)

You know as i was typing that above just then instead of typing like i accidentally typed mik as if i was gonna type mika lol he's on my brain too much methinks pmsl:roftl:

also when trying to type the name of a presenter i like into google & youtube i've accidentally typed in mika mason instead of mike mason lmao

force of habit

Edited by DarkLight

ok this isn't really a recent thing but quite a few years back I was running a bath i'd put some cold water in then i put my foot in the bath & it was still extremelly hot & I screamed out 'ouch that's wet'

lmfao:roftl:

I ended up howling with laughter at my stupidity instead of screaming in agony:naughty:

water is supposed to be wet I had meant to say ouch it's hot *doh*