The LIVE RuRu report/Mini MFC Meet UP Thread

foalbaby14

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG I saw Twilight yesterday at 3:30pm then again at 10:35pm

It was hands down the most amazing movie I have ever seen!!!

:punk:

Since I didnt even read any of the books before the movie I was a little confused but not any more, after the first time I saw the movie I went to Barnes and Nobles and bought the book, then when I was at the check out the lady gave me free Twilight stickers! I put, My Heart Belongs to Edward on the back my car:wub2:

OMG I saw Twilight yesterday at 3:30pm then again at 10:35pm

It was hands down the most amazing movie I have ever seen!!!

:punk:

Since I didnt even read any of the books before the movie I was a little confused but not any more, after the first time I saw the movie I went to Barnes and Nobles and bought the book, then when I was at the check out the lady gave me free Twilight stickers! I put, My Heart Belongs to Edward on the back my car:wub2:

YAAAAYY!!!!!!!

i'm glad you liked it, and you never even read the books!!! AH! you're sooo lucky about the stickers!! might go and buy another copy to see if i can get some lol.

i'm going to see what you wrote in the twilight thread....

i had a dream last night about the kansas show.

it was at a big arena and we had reallly craptastic seats. i got upt o get food, and i met one of rufus' tour managers and some how she new me. so she asked what kind of seats we had and i told her, so she gave us front row seats. the seats were like floor seats for basket ball. they were on the stage. then "do i disappoint you?" came on and we were shocked because it was supposed to be a solo show. it wasn't rufus that came out to sing though, it was an ugly guy in drag. he must have been more than 6ft tall, had a unibrow, and was wearing the ugliest pink tube top and mini-skirt ever. but he had rufus' voice. :mf_rosetinted:

i had a dream last night about the kansas show.

it was at a big arena and we had reallly craptastic seats. i got upt o get food, and i met one of rufus' tour managers and some how she new me. so she asked what kind of seats we had and i told her, so she gave us front row seats. the seats were like floor seats for basket ball. they were on the stage. then "do i disappoint you?" came on and we were shocked because it was supposed to be a solo show. it wasn't rufus that came out to sing though, it was an ugly guy in drag. he must have been more than 6ft tall, had a unibrow, and was wearing the ugliest pink tube top and mini-skirt ever. but he had rufus' voice. :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

pink tube top and mini skirt:roftl::puke:

YAAAAYY!!!!!!!

i'm glad you liked it, and you never even read the books!!! AH! you're sooo lucky about the stickers!! might go and buy another copy to see if i can get some lol.

i'm going to see what you wrote in the twilight thread....

*goes to take a picture of the sticker on my car*:naughty:

I want your Edward shirt by the way:wub2::wub2:

pink tube top and mini skirt:roftl::puke:

*goes to take a picture of the sticker on my car*

I want your Edward shirt by the way:wub2:

holly got it for my birthday :wub2:

i'm seriously going to have to get that sticker from somewhere. i'm afraid someone would steal it though. if i saw one, i know i would. :wink2:

you've changed your avvie and siggie to twilight....:clap:

i'm so proud :tears:

holly got it for my birthday :wub2:

i'm seriously going to have to get that sticker from somewhere. i'm afraid someone would steal it though. if i saw one, i know i would. :wink2:

you've changed your avvie and siggie to twilight....:clap:

i'm so proud :tears:

ooo I'm going to ask one of my friends to get me a Twilight shirt for my birthday since its in less than a month:naughty:

:biggrin2: I knew you would

I'm so hooked right now its all I think about:naughty:

I'm going to go take a picture of my Edward sticker real fast

oooh barnes and noble???? hmmm... i'll be passing one tomorrow. it would be worth the drive anyways.

yes i do.

yes haha, my friends and i are planning a Twilight sleepover on Tuesday, we are going to go see it again:naughty:

do you think you should photo shop my siggys picture?

yes haha, my friends and i are planning a Twilight sleepover on Tuesday, we are going to go see it again:naughty:

do you think you should photo shop my siggys picture?

aah i'm jealous! the one friend i took laughed so much during it, she won't see it again with me. oh well, i like going to movies alone.

what should i do to it??

Have you heard him sing this song, me and my friend were saying how much this song worked during a scene in the movie( i cant remember the scene), then i came home and found it and found out that Rob sung it:wub2::wub2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I2foEL4RU8

i sure have! i have it on my ipod :wub2:

it's in the scene after bella is bitten and edward is trying to suck the venom out. his other song "never think" (which i like better), is in the restaurant scene after she almost gets raped.

i sure have! i have it on my ipod :wub2:

it's in the scene after bella is bitten and edward is trying to suck the venom out. his other song "never think" (which i like better), is in the restaurant scene after she almost gets raped.

Thats the scene! Thank you:naughty:

I want it on my ipod, but it says I have to buy the whole soundtrack to get it and I dont have any money in my account:tears:

His voice captures my heart:wub2::naughty: