The LIVE RuRu report/Mini MFC Meet UP Thread

foalbaby14

FREAKIER accidents have happened! Under just the right circumstances - it could have EASILY caused an accident! And that is the LAST thing we want Rufus to be involved in.

I agree all the craziness over it was uncalled for -- but, it is true -- people should be allowed to voice their opinions! It is a PUBLIC forum after all. Seems like some people can say what ever the hell they want - then as soon as someone else opens their mouth to speak they are getting all sorts of feet shoved down their throats from all angles. NOT COOL.

i guess that's true... but i think it got out of hand over there, and people are claiming jealousy. why would someone be jealous of trying to kill rufus???

i'm not going to be posting much over there, but i will keep checking for pictures and news. i'm more happier over here, with the nice people :thumb_yello::punk:

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess that's true... but i think it got out of hand over there, and people are claiming jealousy. why would someone be jealous of trying to kill rufus???

i'm not going to be posting much over there, but i will keep checking for pictures and news. i'm more happier over here, with the nice people :thumb_yello::punk:

AMEN to that!!!! The MFC is my home! ... and always will be! Those people deserve each other! You are absoultely right - it got WAY out of hand -- and then all of a sudden the WHOLE Miami threads mysteriously disappears?? Hmm THAT right there should have told them something!!! :blink:

I will stay right here in my RuRu threads and be HAPPY! :wub2:

AMEN to that!!!! The MFC is my home! ... and always will be! Those people deserve each other! You are absoultely right - it got WAY out of hand -- and then all of a sudden the WHOLE Miami threads mysteriously disappears?? Hmm THAT right there should have told them something!!! :blink:

I will stay right here in my RuRu threads and be HAPPY! :wub2:

someone opened a thread to bring back the miami thread :naughty:

oh well, there must have been something there we were not supposed to see.

I wonder why it sounded familiar!!

OMG MIKA KNOWS ABOUT THE CHRISTMAS PARTY:shocked::roftl:

when i read that, i was like "OMG HOW DOES HE KNOW!??!!", then i checked his blog, and i realized that's when the DVD comes out :naughty:

duurrrr.

OK. so i want to request the days off for the party, what days should i request off?? :blink:

someone opened a thread to bring back the miami thread :naughty:

oh well, there must have been something there we were not supposed to see.

when i read that, i was like "OMG HOW DOES HE KNOW!??!!", then i checked his blog, and i realized that's when the DVD comes out :naughty:

duurrrr.

OK. so i want to request the days off for the party, what days should i request off?? :blink:

Saturday December 6 and Sunday December 7 dduuurrrr :naughty: