The LIVE RuRu report/Mini MFC Meet UP Thread

foalbaby14

This is a thread for up-to-the minutes pics, vids and reports from Holly & Alex's RuRu weekend and the Mini MFC Meet Up(happening on Saturday November 8:wink2:).

Holly and Alex will be texting me all throughout the day today and Friday so I will keep all of you posted on whats going on and then on Saturday there will be pictures of Alex and Holly's RuRu Adventure then also of the Mini Meet up with all of us that are coming to the meet up

Foalbaby14(me)

HollyD

Cheeseygoodness

Musicfreak

A Flying Monkey Tree

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS ISN'T EXCITING: :roftl:

I am packing and getting all of the last minute preparations done. I will be leaving FIRST thing in the morning! :thumb_yello:

I am about to take some NyQuil and go to BED!

..... after waiting ALL these months - I can't beleive that TOMORROW I will be seeing Rufus M. Wainwright :stretcher:

:wub2:

The Europeans have arrived at the hotel in Melboune :woot_jump:

They said that there is a HUGE poster of Rufus at the entrance - and a welcome sign to the fans.

Alex.... you KNOW we have to go check that out tomorrow and take pics! :naughty:

*wonder if they would see me taking the poster* :mf_rosetinted:

The Europeans have arrived at the hotel in Melboune :woot_jump:

They said that there is a HUGE poster of Rufus at the entrance - and a welcome sign to the fans.

Alex.... you KNOW we have to go check that out tomorrow and take pics! :naughty:

*wonder if they would see me taking the poster* :mf_rosetinted:

i'll be waiting in the getaway car :naughty::drive:

:woot_jump::woot_jump:

Text me through out the day:wink2:

I wont be able to update the thread tomorrow until midnight because I will be gone all day

I still dont know if Laura can come to the meet up, but the original time is still a go:thumb_yello:

:woot_jump::woot_jump:

Text me through out the day:wink2:

I wont be able to update the thread tomorrow until midnight because I will be gone all day

I still dont know if Laura can come to the meet up, but the original time is still a go:thumb_yello:

we will :thumb_yello:

hopefully i'll be texting for holly while she drives....i don't want to die on this trip :mf_rosetinted:

we will :thumb_yello:

hopefully i'll be texting for holly while she drives....i don't want to die on this trip :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

Please do text thats so dangerous to text and drive:shocked:

if you can take pictures on your phone i can get them on mine so if you want to take pics and send them to me you can, but i wont be able to put them on the computer:thumbdown:

We JUST got back to the Hotel......

O H my RuFuS :stretcher:

He is AMAZING L I V E :shocked:

Pics and vids will be up as SOON as we have access to do so!

He was amazing, in SUCH a great mood - and really connected with the audience alot! He told alot of jokes and laughed at his 'beautiful' mistakes. *dies* It was SO surreal... to just be in the same room with him... after ALL this time anxiously waiting! WENDY - you thought I was HOPELESS before -- well I am totally gone now! I can't even describe his voice LIVE .. SO beautiful -- so flawless! ♥ I don't remember the set list in order but he sang:

Grey Gardens

The Art Teacher

Going to a Town

Sannsouci

Vibrate

Zebulon

Leaving for Paris

California

Nobody's off the hook

I'm not ready to love

Beauty Mark

11:11

Cigarettes & chocolate Milk

Greek Song

Hallelujah

Foolish Love

Gay Messiah

That is all I can remember right now! I did get some videos and so did Alex!

I can't remember at the moment because I have to get to the GOOD STUFF:

After the show we met up with the Boardies......

Security was .... words I can't say here --

They basically told us that he WAS NOT coming out. *you know we never fall for that crap* So ... we waited outside.... and eventually saw the big group of people waiting... so we went over there......

We only had to wait about an hour or so -- the time passed SO fast... it felt like 10 minutes for real.....

Finally his vehicle drove out of the gate and stopped right in front of us....

His assistant got out and said, "He will just be signing a few and we have to go" RUFUS was more then gracious - as he always is! :wub2:

I got to give him the poem I wrote for him - and he signed my copy. He said that he would READ my poem *faints* And then I got a picture with him! And I held onto him SO tight!!! It was so surreal and AMAZING! I can't beleive it actually happened! I can't wait to post my picture! I will be looking at it everyday for the REST of my life!!!! ♥

Now -- it is time to go take some NyQuil and get ready for the MFC Mini Meet Up tomorrow :woot_jump:

UGH! I just got back from a stupid foot ball game, I was going to update the thread but since I see Holly already did:naughty:

I told Laura to be at my house 8 so we can set up, she said she will try:sneaky2:

so do you and Alex want the grilled cheese before we go to great day in the country or after?

UGH! I just got back from a stupid foot ball game, I was going to update the thread but since I see Holly already did:naughty:

I told Laura to be at my house 8 so we can set up, she said she will try:sneaky2:

so do you and Alex want the grilled cheese before we go to great day in the country or after?

AFTER!!!!! :thumb_yello:

WHAT TIME do you want us to GET to your house?

OMG Bri ... did you see the pic of me and RUFUS?

AFTER!!!!! :thumb_yello:

WHAT TIME do you want us to GET to your house?

OMG Bri ... did you see the pic of me and RUFUS?

How about 10am, is that ok?

I did!!!! You guys look perfect for each other, Alex told me you were still crying after:roftl:

How about 10am, is that ok?

I did!!!! You guys look perfect for each other, Alex told me you were still crying after:roftl:

10 IS PERFECT!!!

OMG!!! THAT IS WHAT I SAID!!! Me and Rufus LOOK SO GOOD TOGETHER!!!!

I did CRY ALOT!!!!! Everytime I think about it I cry! I held onto him SO tight! He was SO close he had his whole body right next to mine and his head on my head -- I was squeezing him the whole time! It was PURE M A G I C ♥

10 IS PERFECT!!!

OMG!!! THAT IS WHAT I SAID!!! Me and Rufus LOOK SO GOOD TOGETHER!!!!

I did CRY ALOT!!!!! Everytime I think about it I cry! I held onto him SO tight! He was SO close he had his whole body right next to mine and his head on my head -- I was squeezing him the whole time! It was PURE M A G I C ♥

:woot_jump:

Well I'm off to bed. I will see you tomorrow:boing:

Awww, so cool! :thumb_yello:

You should definately have more than one copy of that thing, in as many places as you can put it...:naughty:

...or is that a bad idea? :bleh::lol3::bleh:

That is actually A GREAT idea!!!! I need one in my car -- one at work on my desk-- then I will be *day dreaming* all of the time! I get totally LOST in that picture!!! ♥

That is actually A GREAT idea!!!! I need one in my car -- one at work on my desk-- then I will be *day dreaming* all of the time! I get totally LOST in that picture!!! ♥

Yes, that's right. :thumb_yello:

Wait, just make sure you don't get TOTALLY lost in the dream...you wanna get your work done. :bleh::naughty: